Author Topic: Ferguson Riots (BACK)  (Read 129532 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Justice for Mike Brown
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 02:32:06 am »
Let's focus on the thing that caused this. What information do we have on the shooting?

I've paid next to no attention to this story so I'm getting interested by this.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 02:32:42 am »
Let's focus on the thing that caused this. What information do we have on the shooting?

I've paid next to no attention to this story so I'm getting interested by this.
"Let's focus on speculation" - Clearly Invisible 2014

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 02:42:09 am »
I asked for facts fucktard. Specifically on why the shooting happened.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 02:50:13 am »
Everyone, less fighting words, more constructive discussion please. :(
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2014, 02:53:57 am »
Again, I just want some basic information. Usually whenever I come to an FSE thread I can get that instead of snarky idiocy.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 03:58:34 am »
Why is everyone all of the sudden sperging out over the armored car police? People like me have been complaining about militarized police for years, and then all of the sudden this case and then everyone's talking about it. Really?

Haha, ya got me. ;D Nah, it's not my vid, I just found it helpful to grasp the situation a little more. But no, I still don't feel like it's right to make broad assumptions unless there's evidence to back those claims.

I actually watched some of the video. As someone who could stomache through Piers Morgan to make counter arguments, I couldn't finish that video- so that's saying something. He had a motif to push before the video even began and I found a lot of his evidence uninformative.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 04:10:00 am »
I asked for facts fucktard. Specifically on why the shooting happened.
Woah big guy, calm down, visit www.google.com and enjoy your speculation.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2014, 04:15:46 am »
Happening when?
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 04:22:10 am »

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 04:35:24 am »
You're just tying to be annoying aren't you?

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 04:47:53 am »
My apologies, I'll try harder to explain to you that there are no facts yet. There are no facts yet. The only solid information has already been posted. Although it is to be assumed you didn't even bother reading the thread's posts otherwise you wouldn't be acting like you have a carrot rammed up your ass.

So ya, the huge crisis in Ferguson missouri. Its some big and deep stuff.

Post what you think about it and all the stories

To be honest I don't think the evidence is fully set in for a full out conclusion, but it's pretty obvious there were mistakes. Especially how the police handled the situation. There were peaceful protesters, and the police responded with full on tear gas and the whole lot. Even the state senator was there protesting them. It's likely that this is a racial case (I remember hearing that the police chief has a confederate flag on display in his home) but once again, not all the details are there. The police officer who had shot the "man" (if you define 18 even as such) apparently repeatedly shot the kid and didn't report it to headquarters. The news was the first to report of it happening, and the kid's body lay in the street uncovered for four God damned hours.

Police brutality in this country is disgusting though, how they're always afraid of people recording them and other things. It's chilling that this place is only five hours a drive from my house.

Guys, might I remind you that you shouldn't take the presented information and jump to the conclusion that he even did something. People in this country are innocent until proven guilty, and it's unfair to wildly speculate and generalize certain things. This case is very ambiguous at the time being.

Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi4jHxkgvw&list=UU228Y4vvOMPieeT_XYTbe-A[/youtube]
[close]

And seriously, you're advocating for military revolution? The only way to solve this is through nonviolent protest and holding politicians' and public officials' feet to the fire.

Enjoy buddy old pal.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 05:18:47 am »
My apologies, I'll try harder to explain to you that there are no facts yet. There are no facts yet. The only solid information has already been posted. Although it is to be assumed you didn't even bother reading the thread's posts otherwise you wouldn't be acting like you have a carrot rammed up your ass.

So ya, the huge crisis in Ferguson missouri. Its some big and deep stuff.

Post what you think about it and all the stories

To be honest I don't think the evidence is fully set in for a full out conclusion, but it's pretty obvious there were mistakes. Especially how the police handled the situation. There were peaceful protesters, and the police responded with full on tear gas and the whole lot. Even the state senator was there protesting them. It's likely that this is a racial case (I remember hearing that the police chief has a confederate flag on display in his home) but once again, not all the details are there. The police officer who had shot the "man" (if you define 18 even as such) apparently repeatedly shot the kid and didn't report it to headquarters. The news was the first to report of it happening, and the kid's body lay in the street uncovered for four God damned hours.

Police brutality in this country is disgusting though, how they're always afraid of people recording them and other things. It's chilling that this place is only five hours a drive from my house.

Guys, might I remind you that you shouldn't take the presented information and jump to the conclusion that he even did something. People in this country are innocent until proven guilty, and it's unfair to wildly speculate and generalize certain things. This case is very ambiguous at the time being.

Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi4jHxkgvw&list=UU228Y4vvOMPieeT_XYTbe-A[/youtube]
[close]

And seriously, you're advocating for military revolution? The only way to solve this is through nonviolent protest and holding politicians' and public officials' feet to the fire.

Enjoy buddy old pal.

I agree with Crunch wait for facts. I do not agree with Crunch often.

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 05:20:31 am »
Crunch? lol is that a nickname for someone or am I missing something?

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 05:22:59 am »
"Nick: 00th_Inf_Crunch"

:)

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 05:25:18 am »
Wow, I'm stupid, k.