Author Topic: Ferguson Riots (BACK)  (Read 129540 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Justice for Mike Brown
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 11:12:50 pm »
The post about me, the post about Augy, (Both in the Ukraine-thread) the post in the Hitler discussion saying how it was a no-go in FSE forum, and again here. Don't get me wrong, you are fully in your right to do so. Just don't get surprised when people get pissed off.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 11:20:13 pm »
The post about me, the post about Augy, (Both in the Ukraine-thread) the post in the Hitler discussion saying how it was a no-go in FSE forum, and again here. Don't get me wrong, you are fully in your right to do so. Just don't get surprised when people get pissed off.

Which I am not, and you know that, so just piss off.
You also know I don't give a damn when people get pissed, so excuse me.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 11:20:39 pm »
To be honest I don't think the evidence is fully set in for a full out conclusion, but it's pretty obvious there were mistakes. Especially how the police handled the situation. There were peaceful protesters, and the police responded with full on tear gas and the whole lot. Even the state senator was there protesting them. It's likely that this is a racial case (I remember hearing that the police chief has a confederate flag on display in his home) but once again, not all the details are there. The police officer who had shot the "man" (if you define 18 even as such) apparently repeatedly shot the kid and didn't report it to headquarters. The news was the first to report of it happening, and the kid's body lay in the street uncovered for four God damned hours.

Police brutality in this country is disgusting though, how they're always afraid of people recording them and other things. It's chilling that this place is only five hours a drive from my house.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 11:21:45 pm »
Top kek, I think a whole two posts in this thread have anything to do with the thread topic. RIP FSE

Anyways. Al Sharpton is a domestic terrorist. Time to hide in my cave, again.

P.S. Stealing shoes in the name of Mike Brown
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:28:54 pm by DaMonkey »
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 11:23:18 pm »
Lol something liek this happend to a KNOWN Criminal in england and gave our country an excuse for the london riots.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 12:21:01 am »
The problem I have with the situation is not what happened (well yeah I do but thats not the main problem), but rather that nothing will happen in response. People are too afraid to get their hands dirty and think Gandhi and other peaceful protesters are those to look up to and follow in this situation. Look what peaceful protest has gotten these people so far.

In order for any progress to be made (which likely won't happen) is some actual revolts. It is pathetic, this is going to be the next Trayvon Martin incident where nobody cares after a couple months. Liberals claim they want these things to stop, but in the end they don't care enough. The only reason I see that this has become popular is because the few that do care care enough to get the word spread out, but then it hits liberal media. Liberal media is just consisted of sharing shit on facebook or just constructing a "hashtag" to "solve" a problem. Which most of you know doesn't get anything done. Don't confuse me for someone that doesn't care, however, I do. I think it is just pathetic how pop culture has twisted people into thinking that in order to feel good about yourself morally all you need to do is share something on facebook are post something on twitter with a hashtag and you are suddenly politically and morally sound and others think you are actually doing something for good, when all you are doing is trying to appeal to the rest of those people who don't care anyways.

Truly pathetic, and the most sad thing is that nobody is going to care soon.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 12:47:36 am »
Let's start a riot and fuck up everyone's stuff. I'm not racist, but what do these fools expect to achieve acting like a bunch of gorillas savagely destroying their own property? If you have a problem with the police take it to the police, not your own community's fucking stores and homes, dumbasses. If you ask me, for some of the people participating this is just an excuse to get violent and steal shit. Good on the legitimate people who are actually just looking to get shit done though, nice to see so many people standing up for themselves against the government these days.

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2014, 01:17:35 am »
Guys, might I remind you that you shouldn't take the presented information and jump to the conclusion that he even did something. People in this country are innocent until proven guilty, and it's unfair to wildly speculate and generalize certain things. This case is very ambiguous at the time being.

Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi4jHxkgvw&list=UU228Y4vvOMPieeT_XYTbe-A[/youtube]
[close]

And seriously, you're advocating for military revolution? The only way to solve this is through nonviolent protest and holding politicians' and public officials' feet to the fire.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:43:40 am by Shredder »

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2014, 01:49:40 am »
I could care less about the actual situation itself; the justice system can take care of that.

I like the sheer amount of people who are only using this as an excuse to pillage. Nothing gets your 'cause' support better the looting and burning down business that have not a damn thing to do with anything. It's also amusing when people claim they're looting for living essentials, when all they're stealing is shoes and TVs.

@Shredder
>Confederate Flag on Thumbnail
>Implying
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:55 am »
Haha, ya got me. ;D Nah, it's not my vid, I just found it helpful to grasp the situation a little more. But no, I still don't feel like it's right to make broad assumptions unless there's evidence to back those claims.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2014, 02:14:18 am »
I like the sheer amount of people who are only using this as an excuse to pillage. Nothing gets your 'cause' support better the looting and burning down business that have not a damn thing to do with anything. It's also amusing when people claim they're looting for living essentials, when all they're stealing is shoes and TVs.

This

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2014, 02:20:12 am »
Once you go black, you never get your TV back
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 02:25:48 am »
Wowowowow

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 02:27:41 am »
Wowowowow
You're so cute with your morals and filter.

But I pretty much  agree with what Reaper said. Vive la revolution.

Also, cops using armored vehicles but whateves.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2014, 02:30:33 am »

This
Let's start a riot and fuck up everyone's stuff. I'm not racist, but what do these fools expect to achieve acting like a bunch of gorillas savagely destroying their own property? If you have a problem with the police take it to the police, not your own community's fucking stores and homes, dumbasses. If you ask me, for some of the people participating this is just an excuse to get violent and steal shit. Good on the legitimate people who are actually just looking to get shit done though, nice to see so many people standing up for themselves against the government these days.
This