Author Topic: 7th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]  (Read 76411 times)

Offline Platypus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: polarbear
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]
« Reply #555 on: February 15, 2015, 11:00:55 pm »
More like Jackie and Zehth are scared they will lose against us...I hate to break it to you jackie and zehth you do not run this game. You both try to control NWL, NAGF, and now melee tournaments?

Should someone in a tournament be running it themselves? I think not.
Oh Bill, just shut your salty ass up. You're an asshole and you are not nearly as good as you think you are. Zzehth and I host the tournament so we decide who partakes and who doesn't. Go cry me a river somewhere else.

To be honest and I want your opinion and your say on this.

Why do you think your org [NA NWL] has to run everything and do everything why do you always have to Host everything NA wise.

Why can't you guys just be civil about it and let NANWL run NANWL and not NANWL run a GF tournament or run a GF server.

Not gonna start a fight but I literally just want an explination :/

EDIT: Also fr fr why was I banned from NANWL anyway is it because of what I did to the thread or?
You kept instigating on the NANWL thread and we host tournaments because few others do. You feel unfairly treated, host your own tournament. Our tournament our rules.

Now both of you fuck off this thread. I am done being nice.
Well, To be quite honest JackieChan I wanted to be nice in that wording to I didn't want to sound like a smartass or anything I just wanted a clear explination on why you guys run everything every player does in this community you can only do so much you know what I'm saying, I know you guys do a lot for us but you guys gotta realize you can't seperate everything from 1 thing.

For example NANWL bans shouldn't be involved in this is what I'm trying to get at I couldn't probably make it anyway I'm just being honest though you guys gotta relook at what your doing at least the EU NWL doesn't act like they run the whole community just contribute to it in a good way thats how you guys should be doing it.
2nd at 1st NA Groupfighting Tournament hosted by Hekko (JapaneseEmpire) | 3rd at 2v2 NA Tournament (e-LEMON-ators) | 1st at 2nd NA Groupfighting Tournament (Team GG) | 1st at 3v3 NA Tournament (Nr21)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #556 on: February 15, 2015, 11:02:55 pm »
That is how I had been running things, but it seems people do not learn and whenever I am nice, it's thrown back into my face. Why should I be nice and keep people like Mang or Bill unbanned from tournaments although they show me nothing but disrespect and behave like assholes towards the majority of the community.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2015, 11:05:36 pm »
PolarBear, I appreciate the fact you are being civil.

Basically, we reserve the right of admission. We try to keep the best environment possible, troll free/insults and any troll behavior.
So we decided to combine NWL and GF, since we are the same Administration Team. Honestly, you guys only cause problems/drama.

Sorry.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Platypus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: polarbear
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2015, 11:08:27 pm »
That is how I had been running things, but it seems people do not learn and whenever I am nice, it's thrown back into my face. Why should I be nice and keep people like Mang or Bill unbanned from tournaments although they show me nothing but disrespect and behave like assholes towards the majority of the community.
Well even though I am friends with them.

I really really do see your point their is too many people that disrespect what you guys contribute and I agree totally and they abuse it and act upon to just destroy the fun in your events even whilst unbanning them but 2 wrongs don't make a right and I think you guys should edge more on contributing more then just telling people for example on NA_GF to ban people from NANWL.

For example when I got banned on NA Groupfighting it was because I was trashing the NANWL thread which I regret and apologized greatly on NA_GF thread (posts were deleted) Zzehth was of course really angry about it took it out on me and banned me on NA_GF but as no where in the rules state the server is run by NANWL or anything like trashing an FSE thread so Label got mad at Zzehth for it etc. but I took it to their thread to let my anger loose on Zzehth which made me stay banned so far for awhile till I learn from what I done so imagine if I didn't even say another word and let my anger loose at Zzehth because I believe he banned a friend of mine I would be unbanned from now, but everyone just has to get along whether your Pro-NWL or Anti-NWL everyone just has to face the facts to fix this community from its broken pieces.

Anyways I just want to apologize for anything and if you guys want me to I will stop posting on the thread to keep things more Civil and encourage others to do the same so we can have a great Groupfighting Tournament

EDIT: Zzehth I completely agree what you say and I applaud what you guys are doing and try to keep this a troll free environment but yea, I just think their should be some seperate council of administration for different parts of the events/servers

But to be honest we really do cause it and Infact I'm sick of it and starting to realize I'm also one of the great contributes to it and I should also stop so I can regain a good reputation rather then having this one I have right now
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:12:32 pm by Platypus »
2nd at 1st NA Groupfighting Tournament hosted by Hekko (JapaneseEmpire) | 3rd at 2v2 NA Tournament (e-LEMON-ators) | 1st at 2nd NA Groupfighting Tournament (Team GG) | 1st at 3v3 NA Tournament (Nr21)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2015, 11:10:21 pm »
Again, decision has been made, so if you wish to further query about the said decision PM jackie or zzehth privately. Otherwise do not further instigate on this thread. 

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2015, 11:10:45 pm »
*snip* = stop instigating
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:19:36 pm by Karth »

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2015, 11:12:20 pm »
if its their tourny, and they dont wont you there, you have to deal with, but thats politics. If you make someone not like you, then they are not going to invite you to their events. This is run by them, not the fse people, its their tourny, so its their rules. If you want to participate you have to be nice to the people who take the time and effort to actually schedule these things.

TLDR: Don't be an ass to people who host events.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:14:00 pm by Tammo »

Offline anotherGhost

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Ghost
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2015, 11:13:21 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:27:51 pm by Karth »
tammo fan club

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »
I Agree with karth pls stop the drama its cancer

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2015, 11:20:03 pm »
if its their tourny, and they dont wont you there, you have to deal with, but thats politics. If you make someone not like you, then they are not going to invite you to their events. This is run by them, not the fse people, its their tourny, so its their rules. If you want to participate you have to be nice to the people who take the time and effort to actually schedule these things.

TLDR: Don't be an ass to people who host events.
Wise words my friend.

Again, decision has been made, so if you wish to further query about the said decision PM jackie or zzehth privately. Otherwise do not further instigate on this thread. 

As always, thanks.

Back on topic. Hope more teams sign up.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #565 on: February 15, 2015, 11:25:37 pm »
A team is inbound.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #566 on: February 15, 2015, 11:28:25 pm »
Well, now I need a new team.  :'( :'(

Offline xxantespinozaxx

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 15, 2015, 11:29:30 pm »
Team Name:New York Gangstar
Team Captain (Steam Profile Link):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097884609/
Team Members (5 starting, 2 subs):XxantespinozaxX,zortron,Nathan,shadow,immortal,Sub Zack,redrum
Do you agree with the rules?:YES
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:09:11 am by xxantespinozaxx »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 15, 2015, 11:33:51 pm »
Also, make sure to check the OP, to see if your team is listed.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 15, 2015, 11:46:39 pm »
Great "moderating" Karth