Author Topic: 7th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]  (Read 76491 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: 5th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:52 pm »
yes more 63e/71st domination sounds fun

:{

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2014, 09:50:24 pm »
Can we just have state groupfighting, I mean for duels especially from my state and most others I doubt there would be more than 2 people unless it's a huge state...

Might work out better, I'd be down for either though.

Shhh horse guy.

eres feo y gordo
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:14:14 pm by Shine »

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2014, 09:54:52 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2014, 10:01:03 pm »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2014, 12:34:31 am »
I like the idea Jackie, but since the U.S. has so many people that play NW compared to Canada and Mexico I think it would be better if there was a Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, Southern, and Eastern champion instead of just an eastern and western one
I still feel like we should do that Canada should be a separate league cause I feel like a lot of people want to find out who is best Canada. #fightforcanadasrights
Eh you do realize that I said: Champion of East Canada and Champion of West Canada, meaning you will have the exact same system as the US.

Can we just have state groupfighting, I mean for duels especially from my state and most others I doubt there would be more than 2 people unless it's a huge state...
I'd very much oppose this. It was tried before and failed miserably. Some areas are way too strong and in general, Groupfighting requires consistant attendance. For instance Mountain region didn't even get a proper team together meaning players like myself would not partake in such a tournament, which I find unfair. You are right about the fact that most states would have very few players, but that doesn't matter. If one state has one very good player, that state can still easily compete (example: Mexico => Zzehth). Some states would be heavily competed and then the player winning there would stand more of a chance in winning his entire region, wheras the player getting an automatic win will probably get knocked out straight off. I think that the state system for duels would be more interesting and more easily doable.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #320 on: October 21, 2014, 12:36:39 am »
Why are the Canadian regions so dumbed down?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2014, 12:38:49 am »
Quote from: Theodin on October 20, 2014, 09:05:36 pm
Quote from: Redwall on October 20, 2014, 06:33:06 pm
I like the idea Jackie, but since the U.S. has so many people that play NW compared to Canada and Mexico I think it would be better if there was a Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, Southern, and Eastern champion instead of just an eastern and western one
I still feel like we should do that Canada should be a separate league cause I feel like a lot of people want to find out who is best Canada. #fightforcanadasrights
Eh you do realize that I said: Champion of East Canada and Champion of West Canada, meaning you will have the exact same system as the US.

Yeah but Redwall said combine Canada with northern U.S, i agree with what you said :p

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2014, 12:40:00 am »
Why are the Canadian regions so dumbed down?
Ugh, please do take the time to read previous posts aswell instead of just posting something immediately. You will fight for each state in Canada aswell, meaning Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and so on. Then once the State Champions are determined you will fight for Champion of Eastern and Champion of Western Canada, exactly like with the US.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2014, 12:42:35 am »
It's not rocket science guys...

Did no one take the time to read my original post? It will be a Championship for the title of Best Duellist in North America, this includes Canada, US, Mexico. Each will receive the exact same treatment with exception of Mexico. For Mexico I won't be making states but rather those who sign up will fight for the title of Mexico straight away. Why? Well because Mexico has by far the least players and my guess is we will have 1, maybe 2 people from Mexico signing up.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2014, 02:42:25 am »
Sorry I gotchya now.

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2014, 03:30:46 am »

Did no one take the time to read my original post? It will be a Championship for the title of Best Duellist in North America, this includes Canada, US, Mexico. Each will receive the exact same treatment with exception of Mexico. For Mexico I won't be making states but rather those who sign up will fight for the title of Mexico straight away. Why? Well because Mexico has by far the least players and my guess is we will have 1, maybe 2 people from Mexico signing up.
Sounds good to me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2014, 03:34:26 am »
Anyone from Missouri? If we ever did state tourny.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #327 on: October 21, 2014, 04:00:31 am »

Sounds good to me

Latin-American then, we are 21
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Mockingjay

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: aaaaaayylmao
« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2014, 04:37:52 am »
I am assuming I am the only person in Louisiana that will take part in this, I know one other person in the NW community that is in Louisiana and as far as I know he doesn't do any tournaments.
eyylmao

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2014, 05:23:44 am »
I am assuming I am the only person in Louisiana that will take part in this, I know one other person in the NW community that is in Louisiana and as far as I know he doesn't do any tournaments.
Is his name Gyrian?