Author Topic: 7th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]  (Read 76515 times)

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
  • Side: Union
Re: 5th GroupFighting Tournament 5v5 [Hosted by NA NWL]
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2014, 04:49:51 am »
We should have a duel tourney next

I just dedicate to host Public GroupFighting/Regimental GF Tournaments.

But yeah, a decent Duel Tournament is needed, the last decent Duel Tourney was like 1 year ago, hosted by Will.
I know, its been too long...

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2014, 04:52:46 am »
We should have a duel tourney next

I just dedicate to host Public GroupFighting/Regimental GF Tournaments.

But yeah, a decent Duel Tournament is needed, the last decent Duel Tourney was like 1 year ago, hosted by Will.
I know, its been too long...

But first, NA should become more competitive again, like signing up.. like 1 year ago QQ
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2014, 04:58:52 am »
It seems like NA is caring less and less about tourneys  :'(

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2014, 06:54:15 am »
I might host a duel tourny and I am sure Zzehth would help out. My idea was to do a sort of state system, having everyone sign up and saying which state they are from. This would include US states, Canadian and Mexican ones. Then each state has it's individual bracket in which the state championship is fought for. Once each state has its champion, we would do the states of the East against each other and those of the West and so on. In the end we'd have a Champion of Eastern US, Western US, Mexico, Eastern Canada, Western Canada and they would fight for the title of best duellist NA.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2014, 06:56:29 am »
I might host a duel tourny and I am sure Zzehth would help out. My idea was to do a sort of state system, having everyone sign up and saying which state they are from. This would include US states, Canadian and Mexican ones. Then each state has it's individual bracket in which the state championship is fought for. Once each state has its champion, we would do the states of the East against each other and those of the West and so on. In the end we'd have a Champion of Eastern US, Western US, Mexico, Eastern Canada, Western Canada and they would fight for the title of best duellist NA.
Why not country instead of state?

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 20, 2014, 07:18:18 am »
Eh what? You do realize that if I did countries it would simply be US, Canada, Mexico. I wanted to make things more interesting by starting on a smaller scale and then have people work their way up. So you'll have State Champions who then become Champions of their country. So for instance if I win against all Colorado NW players who signed up, I will be made Champion of Colorado. I then would compete against the Champions of California, Oregon, Nevada etc. for Champion of the Western United States. If I won that aswell, I'd be fighting against the Champion of the East, the Champion of Easter Canada, the Champion of Western Canada and the Champion of Mexico. Get it? :P

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 20, 2014, 07:21:10 am »
Eh what? You do realize that if I did countries it would simply be US, Canada, Mexico. I wanted to make things more interesting by starting on a smaller scale and then have people work their way up. So you'll have State Champions who then become Champions of their country. So for instance if I win against all Colorado NW players who signed up, I will be made Champion of Colorado. I then would compete against the Champions of California, Oregon, Nevada etc. for Champion of the Western United States. If I won that aswell, I'd be fighting against the Champion of the East, the Champion of Easter Canada, the Champion of Western Canada and the Champion of Mexico. Get it? :P
Yes I know what you mean it's just I doubt anyone in NW that signs up for this tournament will live where I do  :P

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 20, 2014, 07:24:27 am »
Yes I know what you mean it's just I doubt anyone in NW that signs up for this tournament will live where I do  :P
That makes you the automatic Champion of whichever state you live in. It will apply similarly to me. I know of 2 people who live in Colorado and play NW, yet I don't know if they would sign up. Be happy about it! :D

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 20, 2014, 07:26:30 am »
That makes you the automatic Champion of whichever state you live in. It will apply similarly to me. I know of 2 people who live in Colorado and play NW, yet I don't know if they would sign up. Be happy about it! :D
In that case, I'd join in on this.. Although I'm a state away from you and probably have to fight you and get rekt xD

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2014, 07:31:40 am »
I'd give it a go.

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2014, 07:40:22 am »
Champion of Iowa? I dig that.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2014, 07:46:33 am »
Seems like an interesting idea
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2014, 12:34:53 pm »
If you're going to do Canadian provinces as well that'd be cool. Though I think I'm not the best in Ontario X.X

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2014, 01:00:48 pm »
If you're going to do Canadian provinces as well that'd be cool. Though I think I'm not the best in Ontario X.X
I'd fight for that title

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2014, 01:07:07 pm »
I'd fight for that title
*looks at signature and avatar*

oh I'm sure you would  :o

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳