Author Topic: 111e's Saturday Event CANCELED!!!  (Read 8833 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
dat pink text doe

sxxy right... 8)
I ONLY WANTED TO CLAIM THE 3rd page omfg, wait a minute, NO WAY

Oh nice, Wait we got 13, 13 minus 10 = 3 = Triangle has 3 sides
ILUMINATI CONFIRMED
30th is illuminati
Triangle has 3 sides. 30th Divided by 3, 10. OMG ILUMINATI SO CONFIRMED
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
EVENT IS NOW FULL, ANY APPLICATIONS AFTER THIS POST WILL BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL ROOM OPENS UP!

^ for those that wont bother reading last page.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Are we playing on medium or large maps?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Are we playing on medium or large maps?

We will likely try mediums first, if they seem to crammed or the rounds are to basic or to fast than we will use large.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
No large please.

Offline Auguste-Blanqui

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eCrb]_Blanqui_Auguste
  • Side: Neutral
Are we confirmed???????

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Do large please, We did a 2v2 last night with moskov, 40th and 22e, 60 per team the regiments were so big we could barely fit into a medium so we did a large and it went well.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Do large please, We did a 2v2 last night with moskov, 40th and 22e, 60 per team the regiments were so big we could barely fit into a medium so we did a large and it went well.
Medium maps are perfect. The large map we did prolonged the rounds unnecessarily. Not to mention the huge hills you guys were camping. Medium maps are better because of the close proximity of the enemy regiments forces you to think quickly on your feet. Also, this is a line only event. I agree with using large maps if cav or artillery is involved due to the needed range to be more effective. But there is none of that in here so it's irrelevant. 

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Medium maps are perfect. The large map we did prolonged the rounds unnecessarily. Not to mention the huge hills you guys were camping. Medium maps are better because of the close proximity of the enemy regiments forces you to think quickly on your feet. Also, this is a line only event. I agree with using large maps if cav or artillery is involved due to the needed range to be more effective. But there is none of that in here so it's irrelevant.

Yea this is usually why i prefer medium, but like i said we will have to see how the first rounds go.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Obviously i like medium maps too, But a good large desert map would no hillls etc. would be nice, The only hillcamping done was because of our outnumbering, But Medium maps are more fastpaced, but if people are taking 40 man lines to this, its going to be hard to get good positioning with the other regiments, Already 2 confirmed 40 man lines, 28th and 40th, Think about those 80 guys trying to line up together on a medium map...oh lordy

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Obviously i like medium maps too, But a good large desert map would no hillls etc. would be nice, The only hillcamping done was because of our outnumbering, But Medium maps are more fastpaced, but if people are taking 40 man lines to this, its going to be hard to get good positioning with the other regiments, Already 2 confirmed 40 man lines, 28th and 40th, Think about those 80 guys trying to line up together on a medium map...oh lordy

Yes this is also why i have said medium might not allow enough room for manuevers since pretty much every reg will have 20+ guys. But again we will play the first few on a medium map and see how it goes. If majority prefer large we may use large instead. Just depends on what will work for us all best. :D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Are we confirmed???????

VC i have to decline you guys for now, seeing as your numbers are rather low and we are pretty much full. Ill PM you in the future when more spots are open.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile

Yes this is also why i have said medium might not allow enough room for manuevers since pretty much every reg will have 20+ guys. But again we will play the first few on a medium map and see how it goes. If majority prefer large we may use large instead. Just depends on what will work for us all best. :D
Yea pretty much all i meant :)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hopefully it goes well.