Author Topic: Community Training Server for all regiments : OPEN  (Read 683 times)

Offline Gunny of the RGJ

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Community Training Server for all regiments : OPEN
« on: June 30, 2014, 10:06:16 pm »
Hello Community,

My regiment the Royal Green Jackets has decided to open our 40 man training server to the general NW regimental community. This server runs a custom training map created by former RGJ member eyeballshot specially made for regimental training. The name of the server is *RGJ_Community_Training

It includes the following:
Spoiler
* Melee arena with observation tower
* Artillery range
* Shooting target water range (the water lets you see where your bullet lands)
* Skirmish line training
* Shooting targets in defilade range
* distance shootings ranges from 20 to 100 meters
* Lots of open space for formation training
[close]

This server is open for any and all regiments of any region or language who lack the funds for their own server. All we ask is that you respect the server and those within it, the server logs will be monitored by RGJ admins and we will still possess the admin password.

If you want to set up a private training or an inter-regimental linebattle session on the server with a password, add Gunny_RGJ on steam and I will do my best to help you out.

It's tough to start a regiment and keep it going and have a place to train. My regiment knows this, and we want to help the community out.

Once again the server is called *RGJ_Community_Training

Thanks,
Gunny

P.S I feel it is necessary to mention in a respectful manner that this server is in no way affiliated with the British Army 1st Royal Green Jackets, as they are an entirely different regiment. So please do not think this training invitation also extends to their own servers.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:10:02 pm by Gunny of the RGJ »

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Community Training Server for all regiments : OPEN
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:31:21 pm »
Good work, in the old days I remember me and my clan trying to find an unlocked one not being used because we didn't have a server.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Training Server for all regiments : OPEN
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 06:46:03 am »
Reminds me of the MM_Train servers