Author Topic: Unban Request for 71st_Rct_JackPatt  (Read 1043 times)

Offline JackPatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request for 71st_Rct_JackPatt
« on: June 24, 2014, 02:08:40 am »
JackPatt
NW_Official_NA1
Not too sure of my ID or how to even find it #
Eastern time

I am thinking I was banned on Saturday 21st since that's the last time I was on before tonight the 23rd. While in the server I was protecting the arty along with several other 71st members and a person started trolling by attempting to tk our arty so I did kick him once. After that he continued and we blocked him in a corner and I did not kick him or anything I was just standing there for 5 seconds to be slayed. After this I let the admin know my frustration which was thunderstormer. I am a regular in the server and have never had any issues of trolling or tking, never been kicked or temporarily banned, so for a first time punishment to be a perma ban for explaining what I believed was wrong, and yes thunder did inform me to come onto this forum and file a complaint, but I didn't think the end would be me getting banned. It didn't happen while I was on so I was bit surprised to see it the next time I got on. This being the first dispute with a admin I don't believe I deserve a perma banned and a fair warning with a temp ban is justifiable, but I would appreciate for the permanent banned to be revoked. Thank you

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request for 71st_Rct_JackPatt
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:53:05 am »
You were banned for using a slur then leaving after your buddy was banned for it.  There is a no tolerance policy when it comes to slurs.  If you use it, your liable to be tossed from the server.  Seeing as your buddy was banned for it twice in one day,  using it yourself was dumb.   It also doesn't help your cause when you teamwound someone loading arty, and insulting the admin because you  disagree with them.  Especially after you were told to stop this and take it to the proper place.  Rather than break the rules yourself, notify an admin if someone is breaking the rules.

- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta, Thunderstormer, or Littleguy for NA, or Crusader, Tiki, Cinzii for EU.

Bump this thread on 6/25/14 to be unbanned.

Your Id is 482789
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline JackPatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 06:16:45 pm »
So what slur did I exactly use? If I recall he said "fgt" (faggot)...I never once called someone this so please explain to me what slur I used. I never once called anyone a faggot and got off the server. He explained what he did and what got him banned, as did I after and shortly after I got off, to find out later I was banned, so please inform me what slur I used because I never said faggot or anything or slur that I can think of was being used, and correction, the guy I kicked was not loading arty, he was team wounding someone on our team trying to do so, thus this is why I was and am still frustrated because I am not being accused of the correct problem and yet I am perma banned, not even a temp ban..so overall my question is what slur did I even use because I know 100% that I did not say faggot, just vented my frustration at the admin because I have seen incorrect slaying often. And what exactly do you mean "Bump" this to me unbanned? I just signed up to this forum so I am not familiar with it

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 06:20:09 pm »
So what slur did I exactly use? If I recall he said "fgt" (faggot)...I never once called someone this so please explain to me what slur I used. I never once called anyone a faggot and got off the server. He explained what he did and what got him banned, as did I after and shortly after I got off, to find out later I was banned, so please inform me what slur I used because I never said faggot or anything or slur that I can think of was being used, and correction, the guy I kicked was not loading arty, he was team wounding someone on our team trying to do so, thus this is why I was and am still frustrated because I am not being accused of the correct problem and yet I am perma banned, not even a temp ban..so overall my question is what slur did I even use because I know 100% that I did not say faggot, just vented my frustration at the admin because I have seen incorrect slaying often. And what exactly do you mean "Bump" this to me unbanned? I just signed up to this forum so I am not familiar with it
Bump is basically say something on this thread the day you are to be unbanned, and then when he gets to it he'll unban you, its like a reminder to him.

Offline JackPatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 07:04:18 pm »
Okay, thank you for that.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 09:45:20 pm »
So what slur did I exactly use? If I recall he said "fgt" (faggot)...I never once called someone this so please explain to me what slur I used.

because I never said faggot or anything or slur that I can think of was being used

You were banned for using a slur then leaving after your buddy was banned for it.  There is a no tolerance policy when it comes to slurs.  If you use it, your liable to be tossed from the server. Your Id is 482789

Your question was already answered.  You answered it yourself.   I'll say it again because it seems you ignored this.   If the server/you use a slur and are warned not to, and you use it again you can be tossed.  Your buddy was banned for it twice, that should be a big enough hint on top of the admin message not to use it.  There is a no tolerance policy when it comes to slurs.  Period. 

Bump means post in the thread on the day I gave.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline JackPatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 11:00:15 pm »
I explained why I got banned and for some reason that got me banned as well. If you are referring to my explanation of my slay as a slur then okay, we have different meanings of slur, otherwise you are not answering my question of what slur I used. So I don't think I answered my own question, unless that means I said no slur at all and shouldn't have been banned, unless its the explanation of the slay, otherwise I will just post my frustration on here next time I want to confront an admin and I will have an admin take care of the problem next time instead of taking it into my own hands.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 07:16:48 am »
....what?  Did you read what I posted or did you just blindly post?  As I told you your buddy was banned for using a slur
Spoiler
17:56:22 - *DEAD* [71st_Rct_Nugget] I got banned for saying "fgt" before
[close]
  (fgt=faggot,  the "it means something else defense" doesn't save you)

You proceeded after he was banned and an admin warning to say the same slur he was banned for then left shortly after.

Spoiler
17:56:36 - *Admin*[Thunderstormer]: Lets not use slurs of any kind.
 17:59:43 - [71st_Rct_JackPatt] did he say a slur though? he said he got perma banned for saying "fgt" but he didnt call anyone or say it to anyone..
[close]
  I pointed out the no tolerance policy above.

So to say this again.  You asked why you were banned, I pointed out you were banned for the same reason your buddy was(as you said, he used fgt), therefore you were banned for saying fgt.  This shouldn't be to hard to understand.

This case has been handled so bump this thread on the day given to be unbanned.

Spoiler
For future reference, please make your posts more coherent

For any future admin complaints
- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta, Thunderstormer, or Littleguy for NA, or Crusader, Tiki, Cinzii for EU.
[close]

Offline JackPatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 04:26:27 pm »
lol okay, its really not even worth sitting here and arguing about it anymore, we obviously have complete different beliefs of using a slur inappropriately and the way I used it, but whatever. I guess today is the day to bump this.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 10:48:23 pm »
Unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again or next time it will be longer.