Poll

Which is better--don't argue in comments, please.

Fascism
Communism

Author Topic: 91st (Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot [Disbanded]  (Read 131652 times)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 91st (Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting]
« Reply #1395 on: September 04, 2014, 06:05:33 pm »
Tav doesn't care about this shit NA 91st bottom line.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1396 on: September 04, 2014, 06:21:41 pm »
Obvs - they don't accept, *coughs*, "donations".
<3

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1397 on: September 04, 2014, 06:22:34 pm »
Carolous like around 5 other useless people you have not read what i said, Im talking about the rules of the forums and how that ISNT against the rules of the forums, of course an FSE thread doesnt change your attendance etc. but by having a thread locked etc. it means to FSE, the name is NOT taken officialy and is free for someone to take up. Unless they make it official by making a forum thread.

And if this 91st here doesnt want tavington using their name he wont give a shit about it because they were there first. You understand my point now or do i have to spell it out?

That hostility. I dont think I ever said stealing a regs name and tags was against FSE rules. I was merely replying to a post where someone made an example about how a reg leaders ban would have any effect on a regs status. Which I dont think it has. It has to be based on activity imo. Locking your thread and going inactive doesnt really mean you can keep a name for all eternity either.

They left the community, lost many members, never attended events, so its completely irrelevant if they used the same name and tags ages ago. They left so the name was open for the taking, the "old" 91st forfeited the right to that name long ago.

Still irrelevant.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 04, 2014, 09:17:30 pm »
Carolus, go and read the whole convorsation xD you bypass the whole point of the convorsation to ravel at a very unrelative point i made.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
« Reply #1399 on: September 04, 2014, 09:26:26 pm »
music for while your in this thread

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1400 on: September 04, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »
proper banging mate
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 04, 2014, 09:52:34 pm »
Carolous like around 5 other useless people you have not read what i said, Im talking about the rules of the forums and how that ISNT against the rules of the forums, of course an FSE thread doesnt change your attendance etc. but by having a thread locked etc. it means to FSE, the name is NOT taken officialy and is free for someone to take up. Unless they make it official by making a forum thread.

And if this 91st here doesnt want tavington using their name he wont give a shit about it because they were there first. You understand my point now or do i have to spell it out?
You serious? Lmfao.

"And if this 91st here doesnt want tavington using their name he wont give a shit about it because they were there first" - No one really gives a fuck if they were around before this 91st, fact is that this is the 91st, not Tavington's. If he wants to use the name, I'm sure Taco won't have an issue as long as their tags aren't '91st_Rank_Name' like this 91st.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 04, 2014, 09:58:01 pm »

You serious? Lmfao.

"And if this 91st here doesnt want tavington using their name he wont give a shit about it because they were there first" - No one really gives a fuck if they were around before this 91st, fact is that this is the 91st, not Tavington's. If he wants to use the name, I'm sure Taco won't have an issue as long as their tags aren't '91st_Rank_Name' like this 91st.
oh my god are you and carolus like twins? GO READ THE CONVORSATION BEFORE YOU REPLY TO ONE COMMENT for fuck sake xD I am going over FSE's rules NOT how official this shitty reg is anymore xD its just been carried on for like 10 comments
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 05, 2014, 12:03:28 am »

You serious? Lmfao.

This 91st is garbage.  Who gives a snip using this name. They bring like 10 guys ffs who are all probably brand new to NW. Tav doesn't care about them and will use his old 91st tags as he pleases. Not to sound like I'm sucking Tav's dick or anything but it's the truth. If I was Tav I would do the same thing banned or not.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:23:31 pm by Malakith »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 05, 2014, 12:41:37 am »

You serious? Lmfao.

This 91st is garbage.  Who gives a snip using this name. They bring like 10 guys ffs who are all probably brand new to NW. Tav doesn't care about them and will use his old 91st tags as he pleases. Not to sound like I'm sucking Tav's dick or anything but it's the truth. If I was Tav I would do the same thing banned or not.
lol +1
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:23:48 pm by Malakith »
<3

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 05, 2014, 01:03:41 am »
this fred lol

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 05, 2014, 09:15:48 am »

You serious? Lmfao.

Thats the logic of a 13y old(no offence to 13y olds). He might not give a fuck about copying a regs name/tags but the point is that in the future you cant really say others are not allowed to copy other regs aswell. They lost the name long ago.
If its accepted now we cant QQ when someone else does it in the future. Might be cool to have 4 91st's, 6 92nd's and 9 84e's who knows.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:23:58 pm by Malakith »

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #1407 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:19 am »
I wonder if it would piss Tav off to know that I'm Jewish kid that's more Aryan than him.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 05, 2014, 11:19:56 am »
I wonder if it would piss Tav off to know that I'm Jewish kid that's more Aryan than him.

Haha +1

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Willson_Curray
« Reply #1409 on: September 05, 2014, 01:11:08 pm »
Bottom Line is:
Tavington is going to use 91st.
No point in discussing this here, so please stop.
2 time Groupfighting Winner
1 time Regimental Gf Winner
2 time NWL league winner