Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 503461 times)

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #1740 on: June 02, 2015, 03:44:58 am »
Name under which you were banned: North
What was happening when you got banned: i was stopping mid groupfight round, while people were still fighting to steam message people, and i got perma banned for it
Time and date: 6:40 6/1/15
Timezone: Pacific
User Identification Number: 424267

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1741 on: June 02, 2015, 03:49:38 am »
What was happening when you got banned: i was stopping mid groupfight round, while people were still fighting to steam message people, and i got perma banned for it
RIP

Just like the 1stFL
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1742 on: June 02, 2015, 03:55:59 am »
Post here on June 10th for your unban.

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: June 02, 2015, 03:57:45 am »
RIP

Just like the 1stFL

Theodin literally banned me because he didnt like me, he temp banned someone else like 5 min later for team hitting. Rest in peace luv

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1744 on: June 02, 2015, 04:19:40 am »
10 Day ban for that, that's legitness

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1745 on: June 02, 2015, 04:34:18 am »
RIP

Just like the 1stFL

Theodin literally banned me because he didnt like me, he temp banned someone else like 5 min later for team hitting. Rest in peace luv
Legit!
North, you were banned for delaying 6 times and not even caring. You also talked back to an admin after you were slayed. I temp banned puppy afterwards for sitting in spawn with his m8s having a circle jerk, and I would have only temp banned you if you had apologized or something but instead you continued and were disrespectful.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: June 02, 2015, 04:52:18 am »
RIP

Just like the 1stFL

Legit!
North, you were banned for delaying 6 times and not even caring. You also talked back to an admin after you were slayed. I temp banned puppy afterwards for sitting in spawn with his m8s having a circle jerk, and I would have only temp banned you if you had apologized or something but instead you continued and were disrespectful.
You never asked for an apology! i didnt even know you were being serious, especially when you slay for dropping a musket! me stopping to message someone definitely did not delay the round, as there were always people fighting when id stop for a second to message someone. >.> you could of just asked for an apology, not ban me for 10 days

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: June 02, 2015, 05:14:58 am »
10 Day ban for that, that's legitness
Theo wanted 2 weeks #I'maMercifulGod

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: June 02, 2015, 06:06:11 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [31e]Chef_*EmoCelestia* and [31e]Cpl_EmosAuntys
Nature of their offense: teamkilling (end of round) and general trolling (delaying round, fists, not fighting, 1v1ing)
Time and date of their offense: 6/01/15, 11:45 pm EST
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):
Spoiler

[close]

don't know how these two aren't banned yet. they do this pretty much every time when an admin isn't online, unprovoked and intentional

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1749 on: June 02, 2015, 06:30:45 am »
Looking through the logs, I can see you were warned at least 3-4 times before you were banned. However; being that the offence was relatively minor I will shorten it to June 6th. Next time, maybe try and message them after the round ends to avoid these kind of situations.
RIP

Just like the 1stFL

Legit!
You never asked for an apology! i didnt even know you were being serious, especially when you slay for dropping a musket! me stopping to message someone definitely did not delay the round, as there were always people fighting when id stop for a second to message someone. >.> you could of just asked for an apology, not ban me for 10 days
Looking at the logs, I can see that you were warned at least 3-4 times before you were banned. However; being that the offence was relatively minor, I will shorten it to June 6th. Maybe try messaging them at round's end/start to avoid this kind of situation.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:32:57 am by BmCx_Blacklabel »

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:19 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: * [31e]Chef_*EmoCelestia and [31e]Cpl_EmosAuntys
Nature of their offense: teamkilling (end of round) and general trolling (delaying round, fists, not fighting, 1v1ing)
Spoiler

[close]
don't know how these two aren't banned yet. they do this pretty much every time when an admin isn't online, unprovoked and intentional
[31e]Cpl_EmosAuntys= Banned.
* [31e]Chef_*EmoCelestia= Not banned. Insufficient evidence. Next time try and get a screenshot showing something pretty blatant.

Offline Sniper Long Shot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Emo Celestia
« Reply #1751 on: June 02, 2015, 06:39:06 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: * [31e]Chef_*EmoCelestia and [31e]Cpl_EmosAuntys
Spoiler

[close]
* [31e]Chef_*EmoCelestia= Not banned. Insufficient evidence. Next time try and get a screenshot showing something pretty blatant.

Sorry to throw aunty under the bus , but he was teamkilling for no reason. I however "When I said REKKED" in chat thats like blackmail. I didnt tk him on purpose. Roger stabbed, killed him, then I stabbed and killl roger. Wasnt on purpose.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: June 02, 2015, 06:44:13 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Sorry to throw aunty under the bus , but he was teamkilling for no reason. I however "When I said REKKED" in chat thats like blackmail. I didnt tk him on purpose. Roger stabbed, killed him, then I stabbed and killl roger. Wasnt on purpose.
Be more careful in future, so as to not run into this problem.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: June 02, 2015, 08:36:39 pm »
Nevermind I guess Label is more merciful than me  :'(

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile