Author Topic: The Stomping Land  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Stomping Land
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 12:52:51 am »
another early access survival game. blehhh
You're missing something important about this one.

DINOSAURS! :D
I'm going to ride some dinos and then eat them when they begin to bore me.
Much like your typical American relationship
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 01:10:24 am »
Gotta buy.

I'm going to ride some dinos and then eat them when they begin to bore me.
Much like your typical American relationship

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 01:22:53 am »
somone buy this for me pls.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 01:23:35 am »
Bought and I like it, is in early access so pretty buggy.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 01:25:39 am »
Yeah I read about them fixing as many bugs as they can each day.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 01:49:58 am »
wait is this like using cavemen tech or guns?
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 08:20:04 am »
Native Americans.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 02:06:16 pm »
Native Americans.
What is this creationist bullshit we have here

Can I be a European and wipe out the natives?
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »
Native Americans.

No cus it was before there was an EU silly.

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2014, 06:58:34 pm »
The only thing that is really gamebreaking is the hitboxes and AI. The spear is a one hit kill but it's extremely hard to kill a player because the hitbox is like 1 cm wide... Then you have the hachet that you spawn with, that can 2 hit kill a person with massive DPS compared to the spear.

The AI of the dinosaurs at the moment, is that if you damage them they will immeadiately go toward you and follow you around. All you have to do is run in circles and they can't hit you.  :-[

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 06:59:32 pm »
The only thing that is really gamebreaking is the hitboxes and AI. The spear is a one hit kill but it's extremely hard to kill a player because the hitbox is like 1 cm wide... Then you have the hachet that you spawn with, that can 2 hit kill a person with massive DPS compared to the spear.

The AI of the dinosaurs at the moment, is that if you damage them they will immeadiately go toward you and follow you around. All you have to do is run in circles and they can't hit you.  :-[
I'm sure they will update/fix all that in due time once early access has ended, or even maybe within it.

Offline Mathias

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2014, 07:06:30 pm »

I'm sure they will update/fix all that in due time once early access has ended, or even maybe within it.
Only reason I play the game is the wait for Austroraptor and Parahelicripion (Don't know if I spelled it right), so the bugs aren't really a big deal unless I die in a PvP scenario.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:43 pm »
Spoiler

Only reason I play the game is the wait for Austroraptor and Parahelicripion (Don't know if I spelled it right), so the bugs aren't really a big deal unless I die in a PvP scenario.
[close]
I just like the aspect of making a tribe with some friends and fucking other tribes up whilst riding some dinos then eating them.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 01:08:28 am »
Native Americans.

No cus it was before there was an EU silly.
EU is eternal

EU is love, EU is life
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Mathias

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 06:05:01 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I just like the aspect of making a tribe with some friends and fucking other tribes up whilst riding some dinos then eating them.
True, the aspect of making a primitive native american tribe with friends is amazing since they have bolas that can be used to capture other players and cage them. I had a lot of fun running enemies down on my Stygmoloch then holding them prisoner.  ;)