Author Topic: Public Servers Lack of Admins.  (Read 11092 times)

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
Public Servers Lack of Admins.
« on: December 19, 2012, 09:05:28 pm »
Hey I have been noticing a disturbing trend lately it seems late at night the official server turns into the wild west. Unfortunately there are barely any admins on the server at that time if at all. And if there are no admins the rules basically go down the toilet. I would be interested in hearing everyone else's opinion on this.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
Re: Public Servers Lack of Admins.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »
Public servers? Call names. Offical EU1/NA1?

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:26:22 pm »
NA1 I Don't play on EU 1

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 10:07:10 pm »
then take the complaints to the owners of the servers, Official servers have a lot of admins.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 10:07:56 pm »
I told a server admin I was told to come here apparently this is the place to discuss it. Also I am talking about the FSE run NW official us 1

Offline Slick

• Donator
  • dam im long than a mf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 10:09:35 pm »
There are admin apps up at the moment, and a lot of NA players applied, so expect to see a few more

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 10:21:08 pm »
I told a server admin I was told to come here apparently this is the place to discuss it. Also I am talking about the FSE run NW official us 1
I was there last night when the admin told you to bring this issue to light.   As I stated last night I don't think we are allowed to talk about Administration at all on the forums.  Perhaps it depends on context?(Correct me if I am wrong.)

then take the complaints to the owners of the servers, Official servers have a lot of admins.

and while this is true only about 25% or so play US1 on a weekly basis let alone at all.  I have seen the list of admins and a majority of them don't play anymore or play so infrequently that they can't really be counted on.  The few that do play try their best.  Anyways I believe the head admins already know there are a shortage of good and active admins on US1.(There are plenty of clues)

I personaly don't like asking admins on my friends list to come in to Us1 to deal with some mass teamkillers all the time ruining their fun on other games.(but have to.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:18:25 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 10:26:02 pm »
Yes Slick I applied myself but I wanted to make sure the administrators of the server were aware of the problem before it got even more out of hand  :-\. Also Thunder if this is an inappropriate place to reply I will await an administrator to tell me as I currently have no idea where else to go unfortunately. 

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 10:26:15 pm »
I was there last night when the admin told you to bring this issue to light.   A I stated last night I don't think we are allowed to talk about Administration at all on the forums.  Perhaps it depends on context?

and while this is true only about 25% or so play US1 on a weekly basis let alone.  I have seen the list of admins and a majority of them don't play anymore or play so infrequently that they can't really be counted on.  Anyways I believe the head admins already know there are a shortage of good and active admins on US1.(There are plenty of clues)

I personaly don't like asking admins on my friends list to come in to Us1 to deal with some mass teamkillers all the time ruining their fun on other games.

And I would still highly suggest you to do so. They all once applied to be an admin. So they should be there when someone on Public needs him.

But for the rest I can only say that you could take it to the head admins of the US side. They will be enable to give you the best answer.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 10:38:40 pm »

I personaly don't like asking admins on my friends list to come in to Us1 to deal with some mass teamkillers all the time ruining their fun on other games.

And I would still highly suggest you to do so. They all once applied to be an admin. So they should be there when someone on Public needs him.

But for the rest I can only say that you could take it to the head admins of the US side. They will be enable to give you the best answer.
[/quote]

Yea I do message admins and the next time I see LG I'll bring this up.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline TheGard3nGn0me

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Art_Cpl_Gn0me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 01:11:33 am »
"84e_NW_Siege" often has Admins on, you can easily apply though our thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=70.0
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

84e_Art_Cpl_Gn0me

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 01:15:21 pm »
Depends what time you go on really, I have been on at times when there is more than 5 admins, then others when I am the only one

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 02:24:02 pm »
On us 1 littleman is on frequently a lot during night to admin, and sometimes I do as well when playing with my reg.  Just holidays are here so not much time for us to admin.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 02:16:50 am »
US 1 has a good amount of admins but activity is a different story. I support adding a few more applicants. We're stretched thin on administration, it keeps coming up for a reason. About 20+ ban reports for US 1 this month and only a few on EU 1. It shows that we could use a few more.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 04:14:58 am »
EU is doing fine. NA on the other hand...
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC