Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014  (Read 147357 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014
« Reply #585 on: April 26, 2014, 11:15:43 pm »
Yeah server was terrible for us, 3 of us had 120 with others around 70 and 80. However, great team playing by the Yugo team.
2-3 of our members had to rejoin the server every round xD and 1 of us was loosing connection everytime :P
Like Pride said : slav internet :P
Please mate Slav internet best internet. (Had 30-50 ping all the way)  ;D
stealin ur neighbours lik i suggestd. YESH GUD!

Offline IrishMatt

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 49th_Cornet_Matt
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2014, 11:18:52 pm »

Digging it how you used  Rocky road to Dublin +1

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 26, 2014, 11:19:42 pm »

Digging it how you used  Rocky road to Dublin +1
Well i am Irish so it had to go in

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #588 on: April 26, 2014, 11:24:47 pm »
Update in the roster :

Captain: Rebellious
Vice-Captain Primary: Metalsie
Vice-Captain Secondary: Timurid
Roster:
Berkovic
Birvetek
Frasper (in)
Bofy
Kültigin
Metalsie
Mete_Khan
Mike
Nedim
Rebellious
Sikici_Ottoman
Timurid
Toi
Xeon
Ynot
Burhan
Apollo (Cani)

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #589 on: April 27, 2014, 02:45:58 am »
Posting on behalf of LameHorse: Update to the UK team: Maurice out for Sweetangel (before people complain about her being German, she was born in the UK).
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline hakeruss

• First Sergeant
  • :D:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 27, 2014, 10:49:39 am »
next time will try to make an European Union Team ^^

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 27, 2014, 10:55:40 am »
Posting on behalf of LameHorse: Update to the UK team: Maurice out for Sweetangel (before people complain about her being German, she was born in the UK).

Does she have any proof for this?
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #592 on: April 27, 2014, 12:19:19 pm »

Without giving personal Irl informations, I think it will be a bit difficult for her Moskito ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 27, 2014, 12:35:26 pm »
Guys, I don't want to argue and I don't want to say the Sweetangel shouldn't play with GB (Italy is f****d even if Maurice will play) BUT I honestly think that the general situation is a little bit confused. For the next tournament I would like to propose that only players who are in a determinated nation during the tournament can play for that Nation in the tournament. Is the only thing that can be checked (on TS for example).. I'm not saying that Sweetangel is lying or that other guys lied, but I could say "Yes I live in Italy but I was born in Iceland so please let me make an Icelandic team" and no-one could prove that I was not born in Iceland.
Is just an opinion, good luck all by the way :)

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 27, 2014, 12:36:19 pm »

Without giving personal Irl informations, I think it will be a bit difficult for her Moskito ;)

Yeah but still people can just say i'm born there or there and would be able to join any team they want...
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 27, 2014, 12:39:39 pm »
You think people wouls just LIE? What a terrible world we live in.  :(
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Niwreg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 27, 2014, 12:40:51 pm »
"Changes IP to nation of choice"
"Has Russian flag on TS3"
"Hi  I am Russian born in Moskou can I join u guys pl0x!""111"

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #597 on: April 27, 2014, 12:44:18 pm »
Guys, I don't want to argue and I don't want to say the Sweetangel shouldn't play with GB (Italy is f****d even if Maurice will play) BUT I honestly think that the general situation is a little bit confused. For the next tournament I would like to propose that only players who are in a determinated nation during the tournament can play for that Nation in the tournament. Is the only thing that can be checked (on TS for example).. I'm not saying that Sweetangel is lying or that other guys lied, but I could say "Yes I live in Italy but I was born in Iceland so please let me make an Icelandic team" and no-one could prove that I was not born in Iceland.
Is just an opinion, good luck all by the way :)
I agree that some team changes have gotten out of hand, people switching nations left, right and centre but I don't think that's the best way to solve it. But I do think once you are in a nations team, tried out or even been kicked out then you should be chained to that nation. Otherwise for example if I am part Polish I could have not gotten into team UK then gotten into Poland....
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #598 on: April 27, 2014, 01:43:44 pm »
This was always going to be the main problem with this tournament, nothing you can do about it since you can't realistically prove anything.

Offline Sweetangel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 27, 2014, 02:48:08 pm »
I left the Uk Team for now.
I just wanted to play, even I was in Team Germany last year.
People faked to be another Nations, and I just thought to be in Team Germany, because I had friends there, and I'm living there at the moment.
And for now?
I wanted to play for the Uk Team, as my mind changed, of course.. Weird thing, but well, born in Britian, living in Germany, I wanted to be a part of the Nation Ship, but no one cares about me.
It has to be fair or not.

Everyone who knows me, knows, that I'm british, but not living there, of course you can think `F*ck this, she could fake this`
Do it, whatever you want, I want to be fair, and if people prefer to keep me out of this, I'll go.

Moskito complained always, and of course he complains that I'm was in the Uk Team, but why I didn't get accepted by Team Germany? There would be no Problem then, but no, I didn`t get accepted.

I wanted to play(just to repeat again) in the Cup.
It's kind of normal, if you want to play the Card `Born in Britian`
Welll.

Good luck for all of you, might the best win...