Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014  (Read 148345 times)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2014, 10:34:17 am »
pilot + first cup Dutch team. #neverforget

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2014, 10:38:37 am »
I hope not, because we lost in finals with the previous one :D

Without our players  ;)
Ye, i hope

they will not do the final and semi final the same day :P
Last time the Dutch team wasn't complete too, we lost because we didn't had players like Rikimaru and a couple of others, we lost 10-0 because of that...

And yes the Dutch team has problems with attendence too, we lost because of attendence...
We thought it was OK because in other matches we had enough players, but that 10-0 game is really to blame on the date and 9PM is hard for some of us.( you know some of us have "strict parents", if you ask me more reasonable parents who don't let you game till 4AM in the morning but hey thats my opinion).

+1

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Niwreg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2014, 10:40:26 am »
pilot + first cup Dutch team. #neverforget
Well if you ask me that was more than a pilot, and we haven't even have graphics that show us we won it... Also didn't get graphics from the "2nd Tournament"...

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2014, 11:22:53 am »
I'm so fucking jealous of this.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2014, 11:27:18 am »
I know a sweedish guy that trained half of sweedish team in past and I bet he wasnt even taken in count for the tournie xD

Well tbh its not easy to remeber everyone when you try to sort out a team but you also have some kind of responsability yourself to keep track of whats going on in the community when it comes to tournaments etc. If you dont show any interest at all then there's a great possibility you wont be considered when it comes to making the squad.
That is true mate, I just thought every nation should do selection if they have 20+ people THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN tournament. If Balkan had 20+ active players I would first start selection and would be happy that someone is better than me and represent Balkan.  ;)

We dont have +20 :'( The problem with Sweden is that no one cares enough. Lots of good players but 99% of them goes "-meh".
If it is like that, than you have good players ;) Best players are those who care :) They always give 120%

Im sorry but I dont agree with you. You can show much interest and care as much as you want, doesnt make you a better player :)

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2014, 11:43:12 am »

Captain:
Lubukill
Vice-Captain Primary:
Tardet
Vice-Captain Secondary:
 Enriik
Roster:
Lubukill, Tardet, Flopz, Enriik, Spacekiller, Breizh, Badsheep, Diablo, Bessières, Narrow, Neyvis, Suchet, Sinjide, Amertume, Stéphane, Poko
France shall win. 8)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2014, 12:14:53 pm »
France and Germany both look very strong this cup.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:45 pm »
Im sorry but I dont agree with you. You can show much interest and care as much as you want, doesnt make you a better player :)

+1 :)
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2014, 12:42:37 pm »

Well they always do. If a country with less than 10million ppl wins the NWEC I'll go to work without any pants for a whole week :)
You would need to cut down to somewhere between 5-8ppl/team for it to become exciting and even. The more players ingame, the more it benefits the larger nations.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2014, 12:46:17 pm »
If a country with less than 10million ppl wins the NWEC I'll go to work without any pants for a whole week :)

Well I'm sure we could always have the games rigged, any nations willing to take a fall for my amusement?? #NopantsCarolus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2014, 01:00:38 pm »
I know a sweedish guy that trained half of sweedish team in past and I bet he wasnt even taken in count for the tournie xD

Well tbh its not easy to remeber everyone when you try to sort out a team but you also have some kind of responsability yourself to keep track of whats going on in the community when it comes to tournaments etc. If you dont show any interest at all then there's a great possibility you wont be considered when it comes to making the squad.
That is true mate, I just thought every nation should do selection if they have 20+ people THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN tournament. If Balkan had 20+ active players I would first start selection and would be happy that someone is better than me and represent Balkan.  ;)

We dont have +20 :'( The problem with Sweden is that no one cares enough. Lots of good players but 99% of them goes "-meh".
If it is like that, than you have good players ;) Best players are those who care :) They always give 120%

Still better than someone who will come and play over that thing  ;)

Offline hakeruss

• First Sergeant
  • :D:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2014, 01:41:56 pm »

...and The Nederlands wins on the end as always... :'(

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2014, 01:42:48 pm »
We need some more veterans in our team.  :'( Gotta see to get Mark, Needsomemore, dickers and Avenge in.  :'( :'(

Offline -VEINRUS-

• First Lieutenant
  • 4pp_Plk_Veinrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2014, 04:04:50 pm »

Each team has a chance to win... just have to... "work" ;D

EDIT: I think so :'(
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 04:07:27 pm by -VEINRUS- »

Pułk 4. Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego for ever!

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2014, 04:08:33 pm »

Each team has a chance to win... just have to... "work" ;D

EDIT: I think so :'(
Yeah, teamplay can allow everything :P