Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014  (Read 147037 times)

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2014, 11:15:36 pm »
Don't worry Jackie, Moskito sucks anyway.  :-*

:( not a single graphic for you anymore
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2014, 11:32:03 pm »
I'm sorry babe I didn't mean it.  :-[

Can't wait for this to start though, should be good.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #272 on: April 14, 2014, 12:26:21 am »
Selections are over for the french team, we have our guys :)
So you are the only nation (That have more than 15-20 people) that did selection?

Indeed, we had a list of 40-45 guys, and only 16 slots. Was just to make it fair and give a chance to everyone who deserved it.
I think UK could do the same, but the way they did is honestly far better and easier, we just like making things complicated when they're not, typically frenchie :D
I like your way better because it seems you have the best players now(since selection is over) and some other team may choose players that they think are good but it isn't fair to others who wasnt given a chance, to be honest.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:04:55 am by Tuna[Sniper] »

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #273 on: April 14, 2014, 12:28:27 am »
Spoiler
Selections are over for the french team, we have our guys :)
So you are the only nation (That have more than 15-20 people) that did selection?

Indeed, we had a list of 40-45 guys, and only 16 slots. Was just to make it fair and give a chance to everyone who deserved it.
I think UK could do the same, but the way they did is honestly far better and easier, we just like making things complicated when they're not, typically frenchie :D
ilike your way better because it seems you have the best players now(since selection is over) and some other team may choose players that they think are good but it isnt fair to others who wasnt given a chance, to be honest.
[close]

I agree. Seems more fair and a better way to do it, than just choose the people you know are decent from a closed circuit of friends.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2014, 12:31:02 am »
I know a sweedish guy that trained half of sweedish team in past and I bet he wasnt even taken in count for the tournie xD

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2014, 12:32:44 am »
Heenka is in our hearts <3
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2014, 12:35:12 am »
And I aint saying this just because he is in my regiment I think it is the same with Polska and few others... But I wont tell you guys what to do , I aint in this game longer than a year so...

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
  • Side: Union
« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2014, 12:54:18 am »
I hope not, because we lost in finals with the previous one :D

Without our players  ;)
Ye, i hope they will not do the final and semi final the same day :P

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2014, 07:57:08 am »
I know a sweedish guy that trained half of sweedish team in past and I bet he wasnt even taken in count for the tournie xD

Well tbh its not easy to remeber everyone when you try to sort out a team but you also have some kind of responsability yourself to keep track of whats going on in the community when it comes to tournaments etc. If you dont show any interest at all then there's a great possibility you wont be considered when it comes to making the squad.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2014, 09:00:21 am »

Well tbh its not easy to remeber everyone when you try to sort out a team but you also have some kind of responsability yourself to keep track of whats going on in the community when it comes to tournaments etc. If you dont show any interest at all then there's a great possibility you wont be considered when it comes to making the squad.
That is true mate, I just thought every nation should do selection if they have 20+ people THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN tournament. If Balkan had 20+ active players I would first start selection and would be happy that someone is better than me and represent Balkan.  ;)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2014, 09:37:02 am »

That is true mate, I just thought every nation should do selection if they have 20+ people THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN tournament. If Balkan had 20+ active players I would first start selection and would be happy that someone is better than me and represent Balkan.  ;)

We dont have +20 :'( The problem with Sweden is that no one cares enough. Lots of good players but 99% of them goes "-meh".

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2014, 09:51:45 am »

We dont have +20 :'( The problem with Sweden is that no one cares enough. Lots of good players but 99% of them goes "-meh".
If it is like that, than you have good players ;) Best players are those who care :) They always give 120%

Offline Niwreg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2014, 10:01:20 am »
FINALLY a Belgian team :)

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2014, 10:06:38 am »
German Team will be posted today :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Niwreg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2014, 10:26:15 am »
I hope not, because we lost in finals with the previous one :D

Without our players  ;)
Ye, i hope they will not do the final and semi final the same day :P
Last time the Dutch team wasn't complete too, we lost because we didn't had players like Rikimaru and a couple of others, we lost 10-0 because of that...

And yes the Dutch team has problems with attendence too, we lost because of attendence...
We thought it was OK because in other matches we had enough players, but that 10-0 game is really to blame on the date and 9PM is hard for some of us.( you know some of us have "strict parents", if you ask me more reasonable parents who don't let you game till 4AM in the morning but hey thats my opinion).