Author Topic: The Official Groupfighting Server  (Read 16968 times)

Offline Volume61

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Cmdt_Volume61
  • Side: Union
Re: The Official Groupfighting Server
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2014, 05:40:52 pm »
Good luck and do you have any thoughts on allowing swords?

I don't think we have any plans to allow swords, sorry.
84e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne JOIN US, Click the Banner!

84e_Cmdt_Volume61

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2014, 05:41:57 pm »
You can go and be admin if you think you can do it, the pw is
Spoiler
"vincenzo"
[close]
you will get auto banned for not beeing on a whitelist.

;)

When do you start saying goodbye MM times, because this is not MM anymore?

Friederich, don't talk about MM like that  :'(.
You are heartless !

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2014, 06:14:05 pm »
NW is better!  8)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2014, 06:47:23 pm »
Good Luck!

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2014, 09:44:26 pm »
NW is better!  8)
I actually have to agree. I thoroughly enjoyed playing MM but the melee was a bit simple. This is a lot harder and makes things more interesting. I do however find, that pubbing is a lot less enjoyable in NW. Perhaps it's the maps or just the fact that all the good players in MM were on the Official servers and now are on private servers (GF). All in all though, I do prefer NW melee. And don't get me wrong, it's not because I am better at it than I was at MM melee, I was pretty good with both. I just prefer things like the new overhead.

Also, good luck with this. NA could use something like it...  :'(

AeroNinja

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2014, 09:45:27 pm »
NW is better!  8)
I actually have to agree. I thoroughly enjoyed playing MM but the melee was a bit simple. This is a lot harder and makes things more interesting. I do however find, that pubbing is a lot less enjoyable in NW. Perhaps it's the maps or just the fact that all the good players in MM were on the Official servers and now are on private servers (GF). All in all though, I do prefer NW melee. And don't get me wrong, it's not because I am better at it than I was at MM melee, I was pretty good with both. I just prefer things like the new overhead.

Completely agree. And Good Luck :)

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2014, 10:03:11 pm »
Spoiler
[...] I have heard [...]
That's enough. I heard a lot of things about others, too. But I don't tell it, because I only heard them so I am not allowed to judge.

Much luv from THE Groupfighting Server

Edit: Oddly enough unlike my partner I don't seem to be banned from this server. Did you miss me or something?
No reason, no ban. Simple?

Much luv back from the OFFICIAL Groupfighting Server.  :-*

Still. If this is an official groupfighting server, then the admins should ONLY be official admins.
And nothing like random bans should happen.
In The_Groupfighting_Server people doesn't get banned for personal dislike. And I would personally like the same thing here.
And I do believe a lot of people agree with me  :)

Random Banns? Explain and alot of people do agree with you? Tell me who isnt in Nr24 and agrees with you.
[close]

I agree. Personal dislike should not be a reason for ban unless they insult you in public on the server. It's the official server after all, and not your private one.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2014, 10:10:37 pm »
NW is better!  8)

Agree with this. I know, it was cool in MM with such a small and clear community. Nearly everyone knowed everyone. But hell, melee really sucked imo. It was everytime this dancing-ballerina ritual, and soon after chambering was the common fighting technique. It got boring after some time. But NW melee is just cool. I'm not good at it. Lol. Because I don't know or my head don't want to block. But it is mostly short. And bloody. Hell yeah, I enjoy that (most of the times). :P

And thx. :)

Offline Griff

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Griff
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:33 pm »
Spoiler
[...] I have heard [...]
That's enough. I heard a lot of things about others, too. But I don't tell it, because I only heard them so I am not allowed to judge.

Much luv from THE Groupfighting Server

Edit: Oddly enough unlike my partner I don't seem to be banned from this server. Did you miss me or something?
No reason, no ban. Simple?

Much luv back from the OFFICIAL Groupfighting Server.  :-*

Still. If this is an official groupfighting server, then the admins should ONLY be official admins.
And nothing like random bans should happen.
In The_Groupfighting_Server people doesn't get banned for personal dislike. And I would personally like the same thing here.
And I do believe a lot of people agree with me  :)

Random Banns? Explain and alot of people do agree with you? Tell me who isnt in Nr24 and agrees with you.
[close]

I agree. Personal dislike should not be a reason for ban unless they insult you in public on the server. It's the official server after all, and not your private one.

Theres a lot of false accusations being thrown about by people, so this is too clarify. Everyone who may have been banned, has been banned for a valid reason, no one has been banned because of a personal dislike. If you look to the rules stated in the OP you can find why certain people have been banned. If anyone else has further queries about why someone has been banned, feel free to add me on steam!  8)

[84e] Griff

Offline Cyberlegend

• Private
  • Stop with the long words
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Chester_Drawers
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2014, 10:37:59 pm »
im going to win

Offline AlCapwn

• Corporal
  • Propa F*ckin' Bo.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CraaaigDaaavid
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2014, 10:42:12 pm »

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flower boy scol
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2014, 11:34:48 pm »
I was banned before I even tried to join.. ::)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2014, 11:56:57 pm »
I was banned before I even tried to join.. ::)
WAT, but Scol is model member of community what could he have possibly done to receive a ban??
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2014, 12:31:19 am »
He has that Nr24 thingy in front of his name

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2014, 01:19:56 am »
*sigh*

Please take these discussions to PMs if you want to continue. You've said your pieces, so from now on please leave this thread to its server functions.

Kielbasa!