Author Topic: holding- Unban Request  (Read 865 times)

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
holding- Unban Request
« on: March 11, 2014, 09:03:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned: holding-

Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_NA_1

What was happening when you got banned: I said NIG in chat after someone teamkilled me and I was banned without warning as three letters slipped onto the chat carelessly. I also was evading ban.

Time and date: 3/10/14

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: holding- Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 04:33:30 am »
You have been warned, slayed, banned under so many accounts for breaking different rules.  It doesn't seem like you can learn to follow the rules so no unban.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:13:48 pm »
You have been warned, slayed, banned under so many accounts for breaking different rules.  It doesn't seem like you can learn to follow the rules so no unban.
Under so many accounts as in three in total. I have not been slayed in a while. I have never been warned for a slur before, only delaying which is not even delaying. For the other two accounts, the only rule I broke was evading a ban.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 07:47:43 am »
Under so many accounts as in three in total. I have not been slayed in a while. I have never been warned for a slur before, only delaying which is not even delaying. For the other two accounts, the only rule I broke was evading a ban.

You weren't warned you said?

19:22:23 - holding- has joined the game with ID: 317955

20:09:55 - *Admin*[[12th]Col_Tico]: Friendly reminder to not use racial slurs.

20:17:33 - *Admin*[00th_Overlord_Thundersnow]: racial slur temp ban
 20:17:33 - holding- is banned temporarily.
 20:17:34 - holding- has left the game with ID: 317955

Both your accounts were banned in the fall and unbanned by the mass pardon.  You sent me a PM which you can read for yourself.  I check the last few days logs to see you evade 2 bans for caps spam which you have been banned before, and then evaded 2 bans regarding the word nig.   Returning under your 2nd account you said this..

20:17:51 - holding- has joined the game with ID: 641038

20:18:54 - *DEAD* [holding-] Alright mr fucker admin, i said nig because it popped out. no fuckinwarnings and yes ofcourse everyone wuld know what nig means

This account was then banned.

and your 3rd account
20:33:53 - doofus_maximus has joined the game with ID: 646575

20:34:18 - *DEAD* [doofus_maximus] i evade whatever the fuck i want nigga

This account was also banned.  You also broke the rules when it comes to arguing/harassing the admins in server. 

Seeing as you lied to me here multiple times, have a nice long history of breaking rules in the server, and bought several keys just to troll my admins, I do not see a reason to unban you.

Have a nice day.

-William

On a different days logs.

21:19:59 - holding- has left the game with ID: 317955
19:59:20 - 20th_C1_RSM_Holding- has joined the game with ID: 317955
21:20:15 - doofus_maximus has joined the game with ID: 317955
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:50:11 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.