Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 738980 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7200 on: September 02, 2019, 10:01:34 am »
Idk why you would cut Jackz, surely just cut lucky and bring in Kio. Jackz still calls on a few maps and is a pretty solid player. ScreaM would not be a better pickup.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7201 on: September 02, 2019, 01:27:15 pm »
Spoiler
Ok G2 just go fuck yourselves honestly... I do not understand how they can be so fucking bad. You lose a bo3 to Avangar, then lose bo3 to FUCKING RENEGADES!!!!!! It makes no fucking sense, im so tired of being a fucking G2 fan. Constantly waiting for them to do something since 2016-17. Cut lucky right the fuck now, go and sign ScreaM and maybe even cut Jackz and bring in Kio. Ive had enough of this shit. Zywoo has a better chance of making it to a major final playing 1v5 the whole time then fucking G2.

You are a lost cause.

No, I am a real G2 fan. And if you were as well, you would know these results are absolutely unacceptable and would be angry with your team like most real fans are when their team loses in an embarrassing fashion. And if you are not upset that G2 lost a bo3 vs Avangar and Renegades in a MAJOR then you obviously are not a real G2 fan.

Watch this and tell me why Lucky should remain on G2:
https://twitter.com/DonHaci/status/1168149185268539396

[close]
Avangar has 2 Gods: Jame and Adren, they can't lose to a team with 2 demigods
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7202 on: September 02, 2019, 04:44:07 pm »
I'm hoping that Crazy stays together. They have a really good potential, and in fact could probably easily be a top 5 team if they just work together a bit more. Espiranto was insane in almost every game it felt like.

NaVi is so dysfunctional yet somehow scraped through to legends. s1mple needs to wake up or else they're going to drop quick which I'm personally predicting. They just seem so static and dull, winning by personal duels and not any real teamwork
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7203 on: September 02, 2019, 05:59:28 pm »
Idk why you would cut Jackz, surely just cut lucky and bring in Kio. Jackz still calls on a few maps and is a pretty solid player. ScreaM would not be a better pickup.

I don't actually want Jackz cut, i was just ranting lol. But Lucky does have to go.

And I have to believe the ScreaM that has been a top #20 player twice in recent years is still inside of him. The last time ScreaM played in G2 with Shox he was godly, even grabbed ECS finals MVP and helped carry G2 to win it over LG in their prime. The guy deserves to be at the top with them, they threw him out even though he was a massive part of their success. All because he is Belgian and disqualifies the team from events like WESG that require all players be from the same nation. But that is literally like 1-2 events the whole year. No ScreaM no dream.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #7204 on: September 03, 2019, 06:06:12 am »
update for someone who hasnt been into CS for 2 years?

is the scene ded now, i see Majors getting much less viewercount than the millions it used to

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7205 on: September 03, 2019, 07:54:22 am »
You can only get souvenir drops when you buy the viewer pass, my guess is that the old millions used to be people on different accounts accumulating more souvenirs

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7206 on: September 03, 2019, 10:20:19 am »
The numbers arent that much lower, it's always been between like 150-250k per stream concurrent average. When it gets inflated into the millions is when you add the Chinese viewers etc.

@Marceaux one thing you like to forget is that old players dont just get that "Great consistent form from x years ago" back again. Just doesn't happen.

KennyS has some of his form back yes, but there are still maps where he just goes missing. Shox is a broken record for that.

Astralis came close but when they had their ERA it superseded any of their previous forms by a country mile and then some.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #7207 on: September 05, 2019, 07:08:54 pm »
So I just got faceit premium to start playing at a higher level last night and wanted to try something other than ESEA, and I was pretty upset to find out that personal stats basically mean nothing in faceit, same for the placement matches. I had 95-120 ADR in all 3 placement games with 25-30 kills in each of the 3 matches and won 2 of the 3. Yet get placed in the bronze league? And the 2 matches ive played since being placed I have absolutely destroyed the enemies. Literally feels like playing silvers or such. And my teammates seem quite noobish half the time. Did i just waste my money to play with bad players? Do i just have to grind 1000 fucking wins to get into a decent league with decent players? My personal stats don't matter? Does the skill level matter more than my league? Just not so happy thus far considering how much good stuff ive heard about faceit.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7208 on: September 05, 2019, 07:30:16 pm »
wins and elo

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7209 on: September 05, 2019, 07:44:32 pm »
we not having Avangar playing a major final spot against Renegades

Vitality, for the love of God, get your shit together
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: September 05, 2019, 07:58:44 pm »
we not having Avangar playing a major final spot against Renegades

Vitality, for the love of God, get your shit together
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:27:41 pm by ZeroNight »
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: September 05, 2019, 08:03:40 pm »

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: September 05, 2019, 08:49:00 pm »
what a 2nd map
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: September 05, 2019, 08:52:06 pm »
This is gonna be me when Dust2 goes live

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:54:22 pm by Tardet »

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: September 05, 2019, 09:03:07 pm »
This is gonna be me when Dust2 goes live

Zywoo on the 2nd map