Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 736034 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #4110 on: October 22, 2016, 07:10:24 pm »
You can say Bodyy is good but I honestly think the guy is still pretty lackluster. His performance at Epicenter just highlights how G2 is just Scream & Shox carrying 3 support players.

Also, hype for Dignitas and my boy Rubino! I'm still so happy he went from CPH Wolves to Dig. Haha
dropping boddy for kio confirmed?

I really do not see how he is lackluster. I mean lets compare him to DEVIL the other LDLC player to get picked up into tier 1. DEVIL couldn't compete at all in tier 1 pretty much never having any impact or posting positive stats. Bodyy however has maintained a rating over 1.0 since moving up tiers. He also has massive impact/clutches frequently and will occasionally top frag. I mean he is not carrying the team every game but as a young new player to that level he shouldn't be. Especially in the presence of the gods shox and ScreaM. If anyone on G2 is lackluster it is clearly SmithZz and RpK. They rarely have effect on rounds and at best trade themselves. And i have watched all the G2 EPICENTER games and bodyy had great round? Especially when you look at the quarter final today vs SK.

Long story short he has better overall stats and when his stats are off he usually still manages impact rounds in comparison to RpK and SmithZz. Just overall not really someone to replace. Unless you are talking about exchanging him with someone who will make a huge difference like KennyS (god level players) etc.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:13:54 pm by Marceaux »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4111 on: October 22, 2016, 07:13:47 pm »
You can say Bodyy is good but I honestly think the guy is still pretty lackluster. His performance at Epicenter just highlights how G2 is just Scream & Shox carrying 3 support players.

Also, hype for Dignitas and my boy Rubino! I'm still so happy he went from CPH Wolves to Dig. Haha

I really do not see how he is lackluster. I mean lets compare him to DEVIL the other LDLC player to get picked up into tier 1. DEVIL couldn't compete at all in tier 1. Bodyy however has maintained a rating over 1.0 since moving up tiers. He also has massive impact/clutches frequently and will occasionally top frag. I mean he is not carrying the team every game but as a young new player to that level he shouldn't be. Especially in the presence of the gods shox and ScreaM. If anyone on G2 is lackluster it is clearly SmithZz and RpK. They rarely have effect on rounds and at best trade themselves.

Long story short he has better overall stats and when his stats are off he usually still manages impact rounds in comparison to RpK and SmithZz. Just overall not really someone to replace. Unless you are talking about exchanging him with someone who will make a huge difference like KennyS (god level players) etc.
Spoiler
[close]
He's gone positive at a grand total of 4 events
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: October 22, 2016, 07:30:02 pm »

I really do not see how he is lackluster. I mean lets compare him to DEVIL the other LDLC player to get picked up into tier 1. DEVIL couldn't compete at all in tier 1. Bodyy however has maintained a rating over 1.0 since moving up tiers. He also has massive impact/clutches frequently and will occasionally top frag. I mean he is not carrying the team every game but as a young new player to that level he shouldn't be. Especially in the presence of the gods shox and ScreaM. If anyone on G2 is lackluster it is clearly SmithZz and RpK. They rarely have effect on rounds and at best trade themselves.

Spoiler
[close]
He's gone positive at a grand total of 4 events

You are literally looking at 1 thing. Also look at some other french players event history that you would consider replacing him with. Not to mention half of those are finals against the best competition in the world, so those stats aren't really even that bad.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4113 on: October 22, 2016, 08:40:07 pm »
The past 3 months he has a .95 rating. Same with RPK. Smithz has a .88 but they won't drop him.

Body's overall stats are a little skewed. He spent most of his time playing tier 3 teams. Everyone else was playing tier 1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: October 22, 2016, 08:50:17 pm »
The past 3 months he has a .95 rating. Same with RPK. Smithz has a .88 but they won't drop him.

Body's overall stats are a little skewed. He spent most of his time playing tier 3 teams. Everyone else was playing tier 1

Yes but he still performs well against tier 1 and he is usually entry/1st. If you look at those last 3 months of events he has tons of rounds that he won G2. You wont see that from SmithZz or RpK. And i am not saying he is the best player ever. But if you are cutting someone it doesn't make sense to choose bodyy. Its just useless to replace a decent player for a decent player. If it was Fxy0 or some GOD then sure cut bodyy. But not before RpK/SmithZz.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4115 on: October 22, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

Yes but he still performs well against tier 1 and he is usually entry/1st. If you look at those last 3 months of events he has tons of rounds that he won G2. You wont see that from SmithZz or RpK. And i am not saying he is the best player ever. But if you are cutting someone it doesn't make sense to choose bodyy. Its just useless to replace a decent player for a decent player. If it was Fxy0 or some GOD then sure cut bodyy. But not before RpK/SmithZz.
rpk and smithz have been playing with the same players for years. Body is new and doesn't have that chemistry. That is why he would be cut over the others. Well that and he doesn't have very many good events. Out of 14 events he has 4 decent events.

Kio would probably be better. He has the chemistry and experience. And he also entry's so if they were to pick up kio it would be an easy position-for-position trade

Don't get me wrong I hate smithz and he should be the first one to go but I don't see that happening. That leaves body as the logical choice
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:01:50 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: October 22, 2016, 10:15:52 pm »
I just do not see how you guys can watch bodyy play and think hes bad? I've seen him do so many great things. When RpK and SmithZz do next to nothing 9 times out of 10. I mean look at his match history. He isn't going positive per say but he is fragging consistently, and majority time its VS a top ten team.

http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=246&playerid=8374

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: October 22, 2016, 11:20:12 pm »
You say that his performance isn't that bad considering he's against top tier teams and yet surely if he wants to be a top player then that is exactly when he should be performing? He's a year older than Stewie2k and is the same as as Niko and look at those guys flying. The stats speak for themselves. As previously mentioned, he's only gone positive at 4 lan events. He may be a good young player but he might simply not be ready yet.

Existenz,
Scream,
Shox,
NBK,
KennyS

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4118 on: October 22, 2016, 11:31:08 pm »
You say that his performance isn't that bad considering he's against top tier teams and yet surely if he wants to be a top player then that is exactly when he should be performing? He's a year older than Stewie2k and is the same as as Niko and look at those guys flying. The stats speak for themselves. As previously mentioned, he's only gone positive at 4 lan events. He may be a good young player but he might simply not be ready yet.

Existenz,
Scream,
Shox,
NBK,
KennyS
It could work but Shox seems to be doing really good with IGL'ing and with the French politics included NBK has said he doesn't like the style of ex6tenz, basically thinks that Happy is master race. I'd probably replace ex6 with RPK so that way there are two supports to setup Scream and Kenny. That's just me though. If ex6 is a good support player than maybe it will work
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #4119 on: October 22, 2016, 11:47:55 pm »
It's 3-0 in favor of SK, and G2 is finally able to buy.

shox looks with angst in his eyes towards RpK.
RpK and shox has been in this game for years together.
They glare at eachother, and both know what's coming.
RpK folds his hands into a prayer position, he closes his eyes.
shox looks back down at his monitor, and brings up the scoreboard.
All life, hope and joy leaves his eyes when his fears are confirmed.
Without being able to move, shox hear bodyy say "what's up Richard?"
Shox gives bodyy a stare that expresses his concerns, bodyy looks confused.
He's young, and still isn't aware of the crisis that is about to hit them.
RpK coughs loudly towards bodyy, and gives a quick peak towards the screen.
Bodyy looks back, sits for a couple of seconds before it hits him as well.
A tear falls from bodyy's left eye, and his hands start shaking.
With a cheerful voice SmithZz says "Guys, are you ready to win?"
No response, only ScreaM answers and calmly says "Let's do it boys"
RpK nudges ScreaM's shoulder and leans in towards ScreaM's ear and whisper.
When RpK leans back in his seat, ScreaM is sat absolutely still.
The optimism in his eyes quickly turns to hopelessness. Now he is aware.
Bodyy whispers softly to his teammates if he can go to the bathroom.
He feels sick, and needs to throw up. Shox shakes his head slowly.
Bodyy starts crying, and ScreaM grabs RpK's hand and squeezes it hard.
Shox knows that his worst nightmare is about to come true.
SmithZz is still in a high spirit, and doesn't understand what's going on.
NiaK hands bodyy a brown paper bag to throw up in, he instantly pukes.
Shox looks back at the screen, and sees it yet again, the fear of his life.
SmithZz is currently sitting on $4750, and shox knows what will happen.
The freezetime is about to hit 0, and they buy up.
Without one word between eachother, and shox see that SmithZz is down to $0
SmithZz tells his team that he will go for an early peak with the AWP.
The nightmare is real, and shox closes his eyes in terror of what's about to come.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: October 23, 2016, 12:24:58 am »

Existenz,
Scream,
Shox,
NBK,
KennyS

Did you honestly just suggest Ex6 in a all star french line-up? He now plays for LDLC and STILL CANT FRAG. He went from being carried by pros to being carried by semi-pros. Legit the guy is awful. People say he is best IGL ever yet he couldn't help Titan do shit and now that he is playing at a lower level he still cant perform or lead his team to consistent results.

And hmm want to compare Niko and bodyy. Alright take a look at the last time they faced each other.
http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=188&matchid=34528

You can doubt him all you want but bodyy is a great player and he is only going to get better. I remember when everyone told me ScreaM was inconsistent and shit. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... Right.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: October 23, 2016, 12:31:30 am »
Yeah because one game that they played against each other is indicitive of their entire careers....Not only that but your example is an online best of one.

And if you know your CS:GO history you'd realise that Existenz is one of the best IGL's of all time.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: October 23, 2016, 12:37:10 am »
Yeah because one game that they played against each other is indicitive of their entire careers....Not only that but your example is an online best of one.

And if you know your CS:GO history you'd realise that Existenz is one of the best IGL's of all time.

Lol I do know my history, i watch matches every single day and G2/Titan have been my favorite team for some time so i track them all very closely. So i put my inventory that i know more about them and their performances than you do. They broke my heart more times than you can imagine and i remember every single tear i shed from lost skins on my boys. Being good in the past doesn't make you valuable now.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:40:48 am by Marceaux »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: October 23, 2016, 12:38:58 am »
No but it means the potential to be so is there. Noticed how you didn't mention anything about what I said about bodyy

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: October 23, 2016, 12:42:16 am »
No but it means the potential to be so is there. Noticed how you didn't mention anything about what I said about bodyy

Because its b.s tbh, you are giving no credit at all and making opinions based purely on some general stats. But if you watch G2 frequently you would be able to tell that bodyy is an impact player and he fits this team well. I have posted to many stats on bodyy at this point for it to be denied or argued anymore.