Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 734576 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #2640 on: December 26, 2015, 08:15:19 pm »
Well, only the team would know that. But that's a fair point, but remember that Shroud and Freak had no experience before they came, and look how well they turned out.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2641 on: December 26, 2015, 08:20:49 pm »
There are a couple of Twitter posts that show that ptr and Stewie didn't get along

Stewies like 17 right? He's too young anyways. I think C9 want someone who can move to a gaming house and can commit to cs full time (or am I getting that confused with clg?)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2642 on: December 26, 2015, 08:45:29 pm »
Originally Get Right was going to trial for c9 at RGN lan. GtR said no so they were going to try Stewie. Steel wanted to borrow Swag but then c9 said no, fuck u but trial Stewie for us. Stewie did shit because he's an online piece of garbage who's as hotheaded as Desi. Cloud 9 realized that Stewie would be a massive mistake and chose not to sign him. For the most part people assume that Semphis, Autimatic, and maybe Stewie may join TSM.

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: December 26, 2015, 08:48:33 pm »
Originally Get Right was going to trial for c9 at RGN lan. GtR said no so they were going to try Stewie. Steel wanted to borrow Swag but then c9 said no, fuck u but trial Stewie for us. Stewie did shit because he's an online piece of garbage who's as hotheaded as Desi. Cloud 9 realized that Stewie would be a massive mistake and chose not to sign him. For the most part people assume that Semphis, Autimatic, and maybe Stewie may join TSM.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: December 26, 2015, 08:54:33 pm »
Fair point.. Teams are probaly interested in him

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: December 26, 2015, 10:29:48 pm »
Well, only the team would know that. But that's a fair point, but remember that Shroud and Freak had no experience before they came, and look how well they turned out.
Shroud had lots of experience before he came in.....
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2646 on: December 26, 2015, 11:03:18 pm »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: December 27, 2015, 01:11:10 am »
In the Cevo league. With Jumas. Against CLG before CLG players were good. "Experience"
Nothing said they scouted Shroud off his stream.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: December 27, 2015, 01:46:52 am »
And played for Justus.Pro and Attended ESEA Lan 16 I think? And nearly won it and he played for an array of tier 2 teams before that.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #2649 on: December 27, 2015, 03:44:58 am »

Shroud is the most overated player in pro cs.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: December 27, 2015, 04:11:24 am »

Pffwwaahhh. No.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: December 27, 2015, 04:19:04 am »

I think shroud is good but not like best NA or anything.

I think if Summit committed full time to cs, he could easily be on top tier teams. Too bad it will never happen :(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:22:28 am by BabyJesus »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2652 on: December 27, 2015, 07:17:41 am »
Shroud while puging = best player in the world

Shroud while @ LAN = meh

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: December 27, 2015, 08:45:03 am »
Streamer Summit? Lol.. No.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: December 27, 2015, 08:51:01 am »
Streamer Summit? Lol.. No.
Sunmits actually insanely good. There's a reason he's in FPL and actually doing good