Author Topic: [Request] Bring back the B/M/W thread  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: [Request] Bring back the B/M/W thread
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:44 pm »
I just add the moderators on steam, much easier to talk with them there rather than on a thread if you genuinly want to have your 'punishment' revised.

Not a big fan of this, especially in the 100% obvious reasons why you were muted/banned. It also clutters up my friends list.

Well when it isn't obvious. Like once when i made an unintentional quote pyramid i talked to Reje, or when i wanted to apologise to Vincenzo once upon a time, when i got banned for an SS clan i talked to Olafson and got unbanned, usually when i ask about things like that it isn't obvious. It's also useful for questions imo.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 10:36:21 pm »
Hell, I've got a friend of mine who's been banned and he's got zilch chance of coming back because Vincenzo was the guy who debunked him.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 10:41:53 pm »
If that's the kind of attitude that's going to set the tone for this thread from now on, I'll just lock it. This won't transform from a serious request discussion to a place to post any discontents you may have. Bring them to the moderation so we may deal with them, if you wish.

Kielbasa!