Author Topic: The Argyll & Sutherland highlanders [Recruitment Open]  (Read 1030 times)

Offline FAULTYscotsman

• Second Lieutenant
  • Jacobite by Name,
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FAULTYscotsman
  • Side: Neutral
The Argyll & Sutherland highlanders [Recruitment Open]
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:00:58 pm »

I started up the Argyll and Sutherland highlanders regiment because I am very interested in this regiment, I love this regiment because it is one of the most renown regiments in the British army, it is a tough and brave regiment. So I want to represent this regiment in Iron Europe.

What I plan to to do with this regiment is to provide a fun gaming experience for Iron Europe and a enjoyable atmosphere. Within this regiment no-one will be fast tracked up ranks or favoured, everyone is equal and will be treated as such. I have never liked people joining regiments then seeing them with a high rank because they are the regiment leaders friend, I want to see people earning there rank and placement within the regiment. No-one in this regiment will be fast tracked, everyone will start from Private, and people will have to show that they are wanting to continue up through the regiment.

The way I like to run a regiment is to make sure it is organized, the worst thing is to have a disorganized regiment so If you plan on joining you can feel confident that you are joining a well organized regiment. I also make sure we are structured, a structured regiment means a more comfortable / easier experience, I don't want members to worry about anything or feel that people with responsibility don't know what they are doing.

When we plan to do events I like to make sure everyone is notafied ASAP. It does not matter if you do not want to show up, Its completely understandable, people want to go do different things like everyone else.

We plan to do Events on days that are suitable for most of the members. These days will most likely be Friday & Sunday.  I feel that training is not needed for Iron Europe because when people join this reg I hope they at least know how to run forward and shoot, because  if you may have noticed WW1 was not exactly a war based on outstanding tactics. It was mainly based on people running in a line hoping to god they did not get shot. So because of that I feel training will be unnecessary.

All in all if you are looking for a regiment that is relaxing / trustworthy / stress free / enjoyable and overall just fun. Then I invite you to join give us a try.

Private

Lance-Corporal

Corporal

Second-Lieutenant

Lieutenant

captain

Sergeant

Staff-Sergeant

Warrant Officer 1

Major

Lieutenant-Colonel

Colonel

Warrant Officer 2

If you wish to join The Argyll's or ask any questions about the Argyll's then there are multiple ways to do so.

• The quickest way to ask any questions is by simply posting your question on this thread and I will answer it ASAP with the most detail as possible
  • If you want to join The Argyll's then all you have to do is add Zachery on steam and ask about join the regiment.
  • Another way to ask any questions is to message Zachery on steam or Private message on the forums.
Spoiler

[close]

This thread is still a Work In Progress
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:31:52 pm by FAULTYscotsman »
a port will save a mans life, a rifle will only keep it safe

Offline FAULTYscotsman

• Second Lieutenant
  • Jacobite by Name,
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FAULTYscotsman
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Argyll & Sutherland highlanders [Recruitment Open]