Author Topic: "America the Beautiful" Super Bowl Ad  (Read 15314 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: "America the Beautiful" Super Bowl Ad
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2014, 10:24:54 pm »
Diversity should be fun. Everyday the same old now that is dull.
Belgium is diverse as it is!

Oskar, you live in one of the most homogeneous nations on the face of the damned earth and you're getting uppity that a few immigrants are showing up on our doorstep.

He probably lives in the most homogenous place in Sweden aswell, a nice rich all-white community. Maybe i shouldn't be talking shit, because a town next to me with a population of 10 000 has 3 blacks but hey, i'm not the one who dislikes non-white christian swedes living in sweden.

But everyone is created equal :( Race doesn't matter in that sense.

...Do you even understand you own fucking ideology!? You want to remove people from your country BECAUSE THEY'RE A DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUP!
I just tried to prove homogentic societies are more successful... No one needs to be deported.

They have to be deported though, since if they keep living in a country with a different culture it wont be homogenous. Incase you didn't realise, you're supporting ethnic cleansing.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline BlackPanda

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackPanda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2014, 10:29:00 pm »
I'm not offended by the ad. But it's pretty much the most political correct video I have seen this year.

I really don't get why there's so much hate towards it.

Just showing cultural diversity here in the U.S.  :-\
What if I told you we can have a world of diversity? We can but mixing it up within different societies creates conflict and destroys the native culture.

Call me whatever, it's fact.

Pretty sure Sweden is still Swedish. They're still very very Norse.

The idea that immigrants coming to a nation and keeping some of their culture is wrong is idiotic.
I find that very offensive...

Shall i go on?
So much spam you guys.

It's a disgrace.

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2014, 10:29:17 pm »
Get the fuck out of this thread, you xenophobic piece of shit, before I get a damned moderator and finally have your ass PERMABANNED FROM THIS FORUM!

I'm sorry...  but your  also not playing nice, maybe you should also "Get the fuck out of this thread".
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2014, 10:31:39 pm »
Munk, it's my thread. The man's a known racist and I've effectively had it with his ass.

...Fuck me and my American upbringing. Fine he can stay, God damned First amendment...
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline BlackPanda

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2014, 10:32:52 pm »
Get the fuck out of this thread, you xenophobic piece of shit, before I get a damned moderator and finally have your ass PERMABANNED FROM THIS FORUM!
He may be somewhat of a douche but no need to be so hostile.
So much spam you guys.

It's a disgrace.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:22 pm »
*sigh*... another political discussion down the drain. :-\

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:53 pm »
Without mulitculturalism i wouldn't have anything to eat for 90% of my lunch. No pizza, no burgers, no subway, no coke, no pasta, no asian (thai, mongolian, chinese), no sushi, no kebab nor burritos. I think many people take our wonderful world for granted and are always too eager to change shit that doesn't need changing.

I'd probably end up shooting myself if i had to live on a diet of swedish food.  fakin meatballs, falukorv and assorted seafood....

told that bih don't @ me

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:33 pm »

folks can't handles others folks ideas and opinions here :(
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:41 pm »
Without mulitculturalism i wouldn't have anything to eat for 90% of my lunch. No pizza, no burgers, no subway, no coke, no pasta, no asian (thai, mongolian, chinese), no sushi, no kebab nor burritos. I think many people take our wonderful world for granted and are always too eager to change shit that doesn't need changing.

I'd probably end up shooting myself if i had to live on a diet of swedish food.  fakin meatballs, falukorv and assorted seafood....

That Surstromming tho

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:15 pm »
Most of Americans don't mind diversity, but there are many that are still very opposed to it, nowadays it's more of being opposed to immigrants (primarily Mexican).  I grew up in a small coal town (moved more south pa since I was 10), but was just passed this documentary about that town which is just one highlight of how diversity is strongly resented in many towns all over the US unfortunately :/  http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/10/after-a-new-immigrants-killing-conflict-in-a-coal-town/#/1/

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:42 pm »

Yeah, because you would stop eating if that food wasn't around. But come on. There's deeper stuff to multiculturalism than just food. The food is probably one of the the better parts of multiculturalism if you ignore 'Halal' slaughter.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2014, 10:44:14 pm »

folks can't handles others folks ideas and opinions here :(

...I'll acknowledge every human's right to the freedom of speech here guys. You really want Wismar to speak fine, let him speak until he's blue as the sky.

Yeah, because you would stop eating if that food wasn't around. But come on. There's deeper stuff to multiculturalism than just food. The food is probably one of the the better parts of multiculturalism if you ignore 'Halal' slaughter.

Now you're going to insult a religious action which causes little pain to the animal. Seriously?!
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2014, 10:45:36 pm »

Please, cry more.

Just like earlier.

Quote from: DaMonkey
3) Earlier a certain someone was all "that comment offends me." Please, get over it.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2014, 10:46:30 pm »
Now you're going to insult a religious action which causes little pain to the animal. Seriously?!

Little pain...

right.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:48:18 pm by Wismar »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2014, 10:47:38 pm »
I'm know going to play Democracy 3 and remove all the immigrants from Ze Glorious State of Canada.

HEIL CANUCKS!

(As far as Halal goes, I think it's a bit sad for the animal, but after all, animals are animals. They are food. I have no problem with Muslims wishing to get their meat Halal, though I can understand western society having some issues with that, as it's not part of their culture.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:49:51 pm by Duuring »