The Thirteenth Somersetshire Light Infantry Regiment was historically one of the many light infantry regiments in the British Army. Founded in 1685, it is still going to this day.
Who We Are
The 13thSLI was formed by a group of friends playing together. We are currently both EU and NA and do events for both. We went into the regimental universe that Mount&Musket has forged. We started in February last year and passed our 1st anniversary. The regiment has been around for a long time, the officers and members decided to take the regiment to step up a level. We are not a historical regiment and instead we believe our selfs to be one of the more serious regiments, with set tactics and formations that are more advanced than the average regiment out there.
Schedule And Current Roster
- Wednesday - 11thCWA EU Hardcore Linebattle 19:00GMT / 14:00EST
- Friday - Friday NA Linebattle: 02:00GMT / 21:00EST
- EU Linebattle 19:00GMT / 14:00EST[
- Saturday siege 20:00EST / 01:00GMT *every second week*
- Sunday - Gather and Play events (cRPG, Persistent World etc.)
Just a couple of notes about the schedule:
- We train at least 30 minutes before each event. The events last up to 1 hour.
- We also have Events that are not on the schedule such as Regiment vs Regiment events.
- There will be new events added and schedule changes every so often.
- Colonel - Diego
- Lieutenant Colonel - Shredder
- Major - Lewis
- Captain - Tmalia
- Lieutenant - Currently Vacant
- Cadet Officer - Currently Vacant
- Warrant Officer - Doorstop, Robert, DandyChap
- Colour Sergeant - Elling, Arceagle
- Sergeant - Slash, Vatterholm, Blackenout
- Corporal - Coyote, Yuri, Soulmaster, Platypus
- Private - Deathsquad, BlackHawk, Disholy, Unholy, SpaceUnicorn, Gelda
- Cadet - Legio, ELELITHETERRIBLE, Trixy, Slix
Every rank above Private holds some kind of responsibility in the regiment, small or big. They have a practical use in battles.
Interested In Joining?Joining the regiment is simple. There is little required of you other than participating in training and events. In order for you to join these are the requirements:Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
- This one is self explanatory, you need the game in order to play.Steam
- We need you to have a steam account in order for you to join our steam group.
(Here is the download link for steam: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
- This is a definite requirement, you need to be able to hear the commander in events and trainings.
(Here is the download link for teamspeak: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
- We are a group of people that play together to have fun at the end of the day, the serious take on Napoleonic Wars is there if you enjoy it. There is no age limit and we do not seek skillful members, skill will come with time and training but you will not get there unless a certain level of Maturity is shown.
What Do You Need To Do?
We interact with our members mostly on Steam and Teamspeak.
That is where all information is displayed. You can either:
- This is the easiest, add me on steam.
My Steam Name: Diego1255 and Profile Link.
- If I am not online then message any of the officers on the steam group. - Our steam group -
- Fill out the application below, I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
[b]In Game Name[/b]:
[b]Steam Name or profile link[/b]:
[b]Age (not required)[/b]:
[b]Particular Reasons for choosing the 13thSLI[/b]:
How To Use The Code
Just click on 'Select' and copy the code. Paste the code into the reply and fill in the application after the colons.
Other InformationMy Steam
: Diego1255Our Steam Group
: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/13thSLIOur Teamspeak IP
: 13th-sli.teamspeak3.comOur Youtube Page if you are interested
Here is one of our Linebattle Highlight videos, edited by Shredder
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjSuQdhrAc0[/youtube]We decided to take our community further recently and play with Youtube. At first it was a joke until we started working on some actual projects. If you watch the earlier video's and compare them to whats being uploaded now you will see the difference in dedication. I want to thank my both Captains for actually making this a more serious Youtube channel.
- Shredder who regularly uploads weekly line battles and does a great job at making the 20/30 minute video's funny to watch with captions and images.
- Robert who likes to work on bigger projects, short movies and clips that involve the whole regiment.