Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 317845 times)

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications closed]
« Reply #945 on: April 30, 2014, 07:39:42 pm »
knowing that I made ​​it worse I say -1 for a ban

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #946 on: April 30, 2014, 07:56:15 pm »
Unban me Lewis falk was mad plsss :'(

I was not mad  :o i warned him 3 times very friendly i just got annoyed as he didnt stop to troll and fist me.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #947 on: April 30, 2014, 08:53:59 pm »
Steam Name: [Nr24] Fluxxi
Name of which you were banned: Nr24_Gren_Gefr_Fluxxi
Date when you were banned: 28.04.2014
Action leading to ban: I fist Falk -.-.
Why should you be unbanned: It was only fisting -.- max. tempban
PlayerID:   i dont know :p

You were warned several times and there were several people complaining over the past few days of your trolling. Repost this in 2 days for an unban.

Adding another day for not reading.

yes maurice i know this ply it's strange but it's the reality

by wat he means, wat da fak u tryen 2 seey?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:59:41 pm by PrideofNi »

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
  • Side: Union
« Reply #948 on: April 30, 2014, 08:56:57 pm »
beautiful

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #949 on: April 30, 2014, 10:53:21 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Fisher
Name of which you were banned: Bison-DE_LA_MORTE
Date when you were banned:30 april 2014
Action leading to ban:I troll a member of GF and i m sorry for this troll ,i never relaunch this troll sorry for they guy for the troll.(TK in two time sorry Antonin)
Why should you be unbanned: i demand a unban because and  that this troll is non acceptable for me in habitual time i m not a troll.
PlayerID: idk

You demand an unban? Isnt that a bit offensive from your part, as it would be much nicer asking for one as it was you that did the mistake.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:42 pm »
Unban Request
Action leading to ban:I troll a member of GF and i m sorry for this troll ,i never relaunch this troll sorry for they guy for the troll.(TK in two time sorry Antonin)
Why should you be unbanned: i demand a unban because and  that this troll is non acceptable for me in habitual time i m not a troll.

You demand an unban? Isnt that a bit offensive from your part, as it would be much nicer asking for one as it was you that did the mistake.

I don't think English is his first language.

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
  • Side: Union
« Reply #951 on: April 30, 2014, 11:02:17 pm »
Unban Request

I hope

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #952 on: April 30, 2014, 11:22:45 pm »
Unban Request

Exactly, in french, asking is "demander" so he probably tried to translate it and said "I demand", without thinking that.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline hallyi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2014, 11:34:08 pm »
Steam Name:Spaceyi
Name of which you were banned: 77y_Mjr_Malakith
Date when you were banned: months ago
Action leading to ban: i think it is quite clear by the name i was banned under :( impersonation
Why should you be unbanned: i have been banned from the server for a great deal of time now,
PlayerID: 768215

May i just say, i was instantly perma-banned without warning for this, i was not ignoring staff by refusing to change my name

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #954 on: April 30, 2014, 11:35:15 pm »
Steam Name: [14e]Herishey
In-game Name: Herishey/Jerome Fontaine
Why you should be an administrator?: Well I have plenty of experience so I know how admining works, how to deal with trolls, etc and though I have not been active previously for a while on the server I have started to become active again for at least 3 hours a week, often at rather late times when no other admins or on. I also talk to Lewis a fair bit and Pride a bit too so I have some sort of relationship already with the owners that should help us communicate well.
Previous Experience(If Any): Once again I must list all this; Groupfight 14e, Melee_groupfighting, Groupfighting_Server, Swordfighting_Server, RaW_Official, Arctic Servers IE servers, FG_Groupfighting, 3pp Server, 3rdFG HvB, 57e servers, 3rdFG servers, 17e servers and 19e servers. Any tournaments/events I have hosted's servers as well.

In-case with the admin changes you need another. ;) (Note that most servers I had admin on have now perished. Only servers I have admin on now are the IE servers, FG GF and tournament servers.)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2014, 11:36:22 pm »
Steam Name: [14e]Herishey
In-game Name: Herishey/Jerome Fontaine
Why you should be an administrator?: Well I have plenty of experience so I know how admining works, how to deal with trolls, etc and though I have not been active previously for a while on the server I have started to become active again for at least 3 hours a week, often at rather late times when no other admins or on. I also talk to Lewis a fair bit and Pride a bit too so I have some sort of relationship already with the owners that should help us communicate well.
Previous Experience(If Any): Once again I must list all this; Groupfight 14e, Melee_groupfighting, Groupfighting_Server, Swordfighting_Server, RaW_Official, Arctic Servers IE servers, FG_Groupfighting, 3pp Server, 3rdFG HvB, 57e servers, 3rdFG servers, 17e servers and 19e servers. Any tournaments/events I have hosted's servers as well.

In-case with the admin changes you need another. ;) (Note that most servers I had admin on have now perished. Only servers I have admin on now are the IE servers, FG GF and tournament servers.)

Ihhh Herishey in Internal ? 1 moar spamma plz no. JK herishey gudmin +1

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2014, 11:45:17 pm »
Steam Name:Spaceyi
Name of which you were banned: 77y_Mjr_Malakith
Date when you were banned: months ago
Action leading to ban: i think it is quite clear by the name i was banned under :( impersonation
Why should you be unbanned: i have been banned from the server for a great deal of time now,
PlayerID: 768215

May i just say, i was instantly perma-banned without warning for this, i was not ignoring staff by refusing to change my name

There is no one under the ban list of that name or player ID. Are you sure it wasn't just a temp ban or a kick? GG for being such a tool by the way, don't impersonate again please.

Offline hallyi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 30, 2014, 11:47:20 pm »
nope definately a perm ban

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 30, 2014, 11:48:58 pm »
No, I'm telling you that you have not been banned. You are not on the ban list.

Offline hallyi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2014, 11:50:41 pm »
i must have the wrong player id, is that needed for unban? i have been banned for like 2 months so its definately perm