Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 318355 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #3045 on: October 12, 2014, 05:13:24 pm »
Bloody forum noobs
Not pro's like me and froth here!

Offline Legendahkiin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
  • Nick: Legendahkiin
« Reply #3046 on: October 12, 2014, 05:13:59 pm »
In-game Name: [Game_Brothers]_RezOf_Farkad
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 17:07 (GMT+2)
How was the individual acting in a way that he should be banned: Continious teamkilling at the start of the round.
Proof (Use Spoilers please):
Spoiler

He was later kicked when he intentionally teamkilled mid-round (same round).
Didn't see him after, though another person joined almost right after the auto-kick.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:38:26 pm by Legendahkiin »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: October 12, 2014, 06:21:44 pm »
Steam Name: [TEWG] JonnyDash
Name of which you were banned: Dash, JonnyDash - Something with Dash.
Date when you were banned: October, day unknown.
Action leading to ban: I teamkilled one person by accident.
Why should you be unbanned: I'm not a troll and it was an accident.
PlayerID: STEAM_0:1:41272792

Unbanned.

In-game Name: [Game_Brothers]_RezOf_Farkad
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 17:07 (GMT+2)
How was the individual acting in a way that he should be banned: Continious teamkilling at the start of the round.
Proof (Use Spoilers please):
Spoiler

He was later kicked when he intentionally teamkilled mid-round (same round).
Didn't see him after, though another person joined almost right after the auto-kick.
[close]

Logbanned.

Offline Lt_Tabasco

• Corporal
  • I am here for reasons unknown to you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11te_FF_Lt_Bauerschwein
« Reply #3048 on: October 12, 2014, 06:36:00 pm »
Went on the sever today, Maurice wasn't there to insult me. Good job server owners *gestures a thumbs up*
IRA is no joke man. Pride will tell you, he's got an A level.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: October 12, 2014, 06:40:58 pm »
Went on the sever today, Maurice wasn't there to insult me. Good job server owners *gestures a thumbs up*

Are you gay

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #3050 on: October 12, 2014, 06:48:41 pm »

Are you gay
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know my mum was gay!

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
« Reply #3051 on: October 12, 2014, 08:32:43 pm »
So you ban everybody that teamkills by accident?

I remember, I was there when you got banned. You teamkilled Maurice and typed in global chat: "Asked" or something like that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Kieselstein (DerStein)

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: October 12, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: kieselstein97
Name of which you were banned: KOLLEGAH_DER_BOSS
Date when you were banned: 12.10.2014
Action leading to ban: i Teamkilled "F-Nazizi", because he kicked me all the time.
Why should you be unbanned: i am so sorry for my fault.. i played on the groupfighting server for months/years.. i never got banned and because i love this Server, i want to be unbanned. I promise you, i will never tk anyone on purpose.
PlayerID: i dont know my player ID

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #3053 on: October 12, 2014, 11:02:29 pm »
Hmm
So many requests from instances where admins are not on the server.
Maybe there should be a protocol that if there are no admins present and individuals are causing trouble on the server, you should first contact an admin on steam before taking matters into your own hands. There is a steam group after all.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: October 12, 2014, 11:19:20 pm »
Maurice and Fungus said that I would be getting admin, can you message me the pass please.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3055 on: October 12, 2014, 11:34:39 pm »
Hmm
So many requests from instances where admins are not on the server.
Maybe there should be a protocol that if there are no admins present and individuals are causing trouble on the server, you should first contact an admin on steam before taking matters into your own hands. There is a steam group after all.

This is no place for logic! Begone demon!

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #3056 on: October 12, 2014, 11:44:28 pm »
k soz
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Lezalith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: October 13, 2014, 11:45:35 am »
Steam Name : [8pp]Lezalith
Name of which you were banned: Remember_61e_Lezalith or 8pp_Fiz_Lezalith
Date when you were banned: 1 or 2 weeks later
Action leading to ban: I don't know, but probably because i Team Killed 2 allies
Why should you be unbanned: Im so sorry for that happened, its the first time who i stay banned. I love GF.
PlayerID: sorry, i don't know

Sorry for my bad English

You teamkilled twice and left straight away. Considering it was 2 weeks ago repost, quoting this on 13/10/2014 for an unban.

Steam Name : [8pp]Lezalith
Name of which you were banned: Remember_61e_Lezalith or 8pp_Fiz_Lezalith
Date when you were banned: 2 weeks later
Action leading to ban: I don't know, but probably because i accidentaly Team Killed 2 allies
Why should you be unbanned: Im so sorry for that happened, its the first time who i stay banned. I love GF.
PlayerID: sorry, i don't know

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stanislas_Lefort
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server
« Reply #3058 on: October 13, 2014, 06:57:49 pm »
Steam Name :  [4eGre] Stanislas_Lefort
Name of which you were banned:  it's one of my regiment member: 4eGre_Gnd2C_Joachim_Murat
Date when you were banned:  13/10/14
Action leading to ban: He teamkilled Troister many times: Troister teamkilled him 6 times and Joachim Murat teamkilled Troister just once.
Why should you be unbanned:  Admin (his name is Flammeus when the banishment was pronunced) prefer to not banned "good skills regiment" (here the 23e) than us 4eGre. His job wasn't done and if admins tolerate trolls of "good regiments" and ban a troll of a guy in a "not good regiment": it's not a very good admin for me. Morevover Troister insulted my regiment and our members about our skills; Groupfighting is reserved to very good skill players? I think no. I know, the mentality change but it's very damage to see it. So i demand to admins to unbanned Joachim_Murat to Groupfightning because he just defended his regiment and is honour. Thanks for your comprehension and you should find a solution with this corrupted and subdued admin (i'm wating his excuses...)
PlayerID:  sorry, i don't know
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:00:09 pm by bruno73 »

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server
« Reply #3059 on: October 13, 2014, 07:11:02 pm »
Steam Name :  [4eGre] Stanislas_Lefort
Name of which you were banned:  it's one of my regiment member: 4eGre_Gnd2C_Joachim_Murat
Date when you were banned:  13/10/14
Action leading to ban: He teamkilled Troister many times: Troister teamkilled him 6 times and Joachim Murat teamkilled Troister just once.
Why should you be unbanned:  Admin (his name is Flammeus when the banishment was pronunced) prefer to not banned "good skills regiment" (here the 23e) than us 4eGre. His job wasn't done and if admins tolerate trolls of "good regiments" and ban a troll of a guy in a "not good regiment": it's not a very good admin for me. Morevover Troister insulted my regiment and our members about our skills; Groupfighting is reserved to very good skill players? I think no. I know, the mentality change but it's very damage to see it. So i demand to admins to unbanned Joachim_Murat to Groupfightning because he just defended his regiment and is honour. Thanks for your comprehension and you should find a solution with this corrupted and subdued admin (i'm wating his excuses...)
PlayerID:  sorry, i don't know

I saw a different version  ::)

If someone teamkills one of your members by mistake, and if you have the lack of braincells required to avoid teamkilling him back and then insulting him, that's not the admin's fault.
Lying by stating that your member only tk'ed once won't help either.
Finaly, saying that Flammeus is an incompetent, "corrupt" admin, or crying about how he didn't do his job right is very very demeaning, and I doubt you have the experience nor the right to say such things. Stop behaving like a kid and be demeaning if someone justfully bans one of your members.
Sorry for the harsh words, but I just can't allow anyone insulting an admin or anyone else for that matter like a spoiled brat.