Author Topic: [2te]The Memoirs of Hullzangel  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Hullzangel

• Corporal
  • Over the hills and far away...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HullzAngel
  • Side: Neutral
[2te]The Memoirs of Hullzangel
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:20:44 am »
A collection of semi-fictional entries from my time in the 2te, similar to my time from the 33rd (which can be found here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10250.0)

As before, sit back, grab a flask, light your pipe, and read on...

"The 1st Day"
Spoiler
"My fingers are raw cold. I apologise in advance for my hand-writing. There are 15 men walking through this snowy scape, all of us sharp shots, the best in the world. The best in the world... and our reward? A 6-week mission scouting the hills for the French. Although we spend more time getting drunk and enjoying the fire. True, we often clean our rifles to keep them in good shape, it's just a shame we don't get looked after half as well.

Nothing so far has happened, and nothing will for a while. Even when we see any frogs, we're not allowed to shoot. We simply have to report back. Our report book is currently empty. I sleep soundly at night, knowing for sure there is nobody around. No family, no other friends, no women, and certainly no stinking French. We manage to pass the time though, telling old stories, most of them told pretty lucidly with all the inappropriate details. That word has taken a new meaning to me, inappropriate. I used to think releasing gas in front of a woman was inappropriate, wait until your commander tells you you're going to spend the next 6 weeks on a snowy German hill-side looking for a bunch of cowards."
[close]

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:29:09 am by Hullzangel »

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
Re: [2te]The Memoirs of Hullzangel
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:16:23 pm »
I read your 33rd memories and really loved them.
Waiting for more 2te stories.
I have one question:Are you a writer?

Offline Hullzangel

• Corporal
  • Over the hills and far away...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HullzAngel
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 05:46:09 pm »
If you mean a writer, I guess I am. I write, therefore I am.

However, no, I'm not a published writer or anything, nor have I written anything like this before. I just started the memoirs as a bit of fun when I first joined the 33rd, and people on the site loved it, so it was suggested to bring it over to FSE.

I'm glad you enjoy my work :-)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 10:36:33 pm »
If you mean a writer, I guess I am. I write, therefore I am.

However, no, I'm not a published writer or anything, nor have I written anything like this before. I just started the memoirs as a bit of fun when I first joined the 33rd, and people on the site loved it, so it was suggested to bring it over to FSE.

I'm glad you enjoy my work :-)
I think everyone does, Hullz. Lol. I LOVE these stories. Keep them up brother.

Offline CommieG

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 11:42:19 pm »
And so it begins.