Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 67057 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2014, 10:12:56 pm »
Community name:1er_Gren_Cpl_Serjohnsberry
Steam Name:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074314286/
Location/Timezone:central
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NA_Groupfighting
Regiments:1er
About yourself:well I am 13 and that is young but for being 13 I am still mature enough to handle being an admin, I am on NA groupfighting literally every day and I am in love with the server. I am also very active on steam and I don't ever have any bias towards people, as I don't really know many people on NA_Groupfighting
Why you would be a good admin: I don't have any bias and im on NA_Groupfighting every single day and I love the server dearly
Previous Experience (if any): 1er NA server
wrong thread bud

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Ultra Leaf

• Sergeant Major
  • NW official administrator/ Bad Speller
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/Opr_Ultra_Leaf
  • Side: Union
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2014, 01:42:39 am »
Community Name: [IV]1LH_Uffz_Leaf
Steam Name: Winter Leaf
Location/Timezone:Est
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA1
Regiments:[IV]1. Leib Husaren Regiment(1LH)
About yourself: I like to play video games that involve history, especially this one. I play this game virtually every night. I am also always on NW_Offical_NA1 When I play this game. And I treat everyone With respect. And I believe everyone deserves a fair and equal chance.
Why you would make a good admin: I treat everyone the same. And I will make sure Everyone playing on the server is following the rules
Previous Experience: None

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:18:55 am by Henry Rom »

Offline Silly_Willy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2014, 07:04:00 am »
Community name: SillyWilly

Steam Name: SillyWilly (sillywilly1414)

Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: Past: Was Cpl in 2FA, Present: KoSJ and LIR

About yourself: Just a college student really. Also play PC games and dabble in philosophy.

Why you would be a good admin: I've always played online PC games since Age of Empires 2, and generally seem to get involved with the communities that I play in. I want to be able to give back and essentially contribute to the growth and prosperity of those communities that provide myself as well as others with a lot of enjoyment. And in this case, I was graciously spared from a perma-ban when i was a new player, given another chance by the admins. I would honestly like to repay this debt and do my part in helping out, and provide others with enjoyment on the server. I would be just and fair, and maintain the rules outlined for the server. Also, it is important to note that i have 817 hours on record for MnB, with 600 being NW, and 450 being entirely on NA1. These are rough estimates, but essentially the next doubling of these hours could be time that an admin is enforcing the rules on the server.

Previous Experience (if any): Was a volunteer helper within the Voobly lobby which hosts different RTS games.

EDIT: Now have 1080 hours. The 200h increase is practically all on NA1.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:44:18 am by Silly_Willy »

Offline 93rd_Col_Alexander

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2015, 09:45:48 pm »
Community name: 93rd John
Steam Name: GNC 93rd John
Location/Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Offical_NA1
Regiments: 1stRGJ, 86e, 89e,
About yourself: I'm just a college student really. I also play PC games and try to have fun in it.
Why you would be a good admin: I am mature enough to handle being a admin and i want to enforce the rules when other admins are gone, people do not follow the rules. I have been playing NW_Offical_NA1 for about 3-4 years and i like to have the responsibility like the other admin as well.
Previous Experience (if any): We host our own server. 1st RGJ Server.

Offline 10thRM_Charjamex

• Private
  • 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »
Community name: Men of Valor
Steam Name: [MOV]Charjamex
Location/Timezone: CST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Offical_NA1
Regiments: 92ndUSB(my regiment) 10thRM(used to be in it), 18thNYM, 85th Buck volunteers
About yourself:Im a Senior in highschool, my free time i run my regiment and play on the NW_Official_NA_1, i see alot of trolls running around delaying and team killing, not many admin on, which is why im applying. I help run MOV event and host a sunday MOV event, link > https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18901.0
Previous Experience (if any): i help host on all MOV servers when i can! i also run the 92ndUSB Regiment

Offline Caillou

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2015, 12:47:02 am »
Community Name: Caillou
Steam Name: Captain_Tack, (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078054792/)
Location/Timezone: MST (Mountain Time)
Applying for (Ts/Server):NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: 58thTC, 29th, 51st
About yourself : I am a C/2nd Lt. in an AFJROTC Program after my second year, and my main games I play are CS:GO Comp and Mount and Blade. I've been playing Mount and Blade for 2 years and have always joining NW_Official and I always enjoy the community on there and never regret the time I have spent on the server!
Why would you be a good admin: Well that's a question I would like to find out! I have been playing on NW_Official my entire Mount and Blade history and wish to help all of the players have an enjoyable time such as I had when I started play! When this recent Steam Sales hit I have notice there has been more trouble makers on the server. I may not have the experience but I am willing to learn and assist where I can on the server! I would not mind not getting the position but I will still cont. to assist the players of NW_Official_NA1 as much as I can!
Previous Experience (if any): I have not been an Admin on a server as big as this one but I know some of the basic commands. I'm willing to learn from any admin and use those teaching to enhance the players game play on the server!

Thanks for considering my as an applicant for the honor for being an admin on the NW_Official_NA1!

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2015, 07:56:45 pm »
Community name: Zzehth.

Steam Name: [92nd] Andrew Gordon.

Location/Timezone: Guadalajara, México. GMT-6.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Server, NA_Official_NA1.

Regiments: 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders.

About yourself: At the moment I am studying Marketing, I enjoy studying that but I do not think I will end up doing anything related to Marketing. I opened 2 coffee shops with my brother and best friend. I like to spend time with friends, going to clubs or watch a movie. I live with my mother, my brother and I are the pillars in the house. I like to practice some sports, like football (soccer for Americans) and swimming, but I am terrible at both, also I like to spend time working out at the gym. I consider myself as a friendly person, but with a black humor.
I live in Mexico, in Guadalajara. If you ever heard about tequila or mariachi, well that was created in my state. If I confused you with that, I live in the city called Guadalajara, in Jalisco's state. I started to play the DLC in 2012, and I think the North American community has a lot of potential in the best sense.
Also, I think I will start to build my own house next year, and yes my dad is a Drug Lord, but I do not like to talk about that. It is disappointing.

Why you would be a good admin: Well, as you already noticed I speak 2 languages (English & Spanish). I am unbiased in the best sense, and I know how to handle the majority of the cases, of course I will need support/help, I can always learn. I am very active, I spend 1-2 hours per day playing in NA1, and then I go and administrate the North American GF Server. I always do my best to keep the best environment possible in the server.

Previous Experience (if any): Moderator of the NA Groupfighting server, Head Admin of the North American Napoleonic Wars League, I have hosted some Groupfighting tournaments in the past and helped administering some public events (Tico's Renegade event and 92nd event at the moment)

Your humble servant,
Corporal Andrew Gordon, 92nd Gordon Highlanders.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Rubber_Walrus

• Volunteer
  • I like walruses...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2015, 03:14:38 am »
Community name: Cookie_Guru

Steam Name: A Squidgy Rubber Walrus, (https://steamcommunity.com/id/cookie_guru) -- In-game name: 172nd_RGJ_Cpl_Rubber_Walrus or 10th_JBH_Hsm_Rubber_Walrus

Location/Timezone: England, GMT +00:00

Applying for (Servers): Cavalry_Groupfighting

Regiments: 172nd_RGJ, 10th_JBH

About yourself:I'm  a college student who procrastinates... So I spend most of my time on M&B... I basically just enjoy computing and music ^-^

Why you would be a good admin: I have experience moderating on other games, and I don't allow for a lot of breaking of rules. If I see a rule being broken, I'll give a warning, a kick the second and third time and finally result in a ban. I do not consider myself to be harsh to people and I am very accepting of different cultures and people. I speak basic German and French, so I can communicate with some non-speaking English people on a simple level.

Previous Experience (if any): So I have had experience in regiments which demand discipline, and I have also moderated other games (although no longer do due to failing of servers), including Garry's Mod and Europa Universalis IV.

Thank you,
     A Squidgy Rubber Walrus
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:19:22 am by Rubber_Walrus »
I like walruses...

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2015, 03:18:09 am »
Spoiler

Steam Name: A Squidgy Rubber Walrus, (https://steamcommunity.com/id/cookie_guru) -- In-game name: 172nd_RGJ_Cpl_Rubber_Walrus or 10th_JBH_Hsm_Rubber_Walrus

About yourself:I'm  a college student who procrastinates... So I spend most of my time on M&B... I basically just enjoy computing and music ^-^
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience moderating on other games, and I don't allow for a lot of breaking of rules. If I see a rule being broken, I'll give a warning, a kick the second and third time and finally result in a ban. I do not consider myself to be harsh to people and I am very accepting of different cultures and people. I speak basic German and French, so I can communicate with some non-speaking English people on a simple level.

Previous Experience (if any): So I have had experience in regiments which demand discipline, and I have also moderated other games (although no longer do due to failing of servers), including Garry's Mod and Europa Universalis IV.

Thank you,
     A Squidgy Rubber Walrus
[close]
This thread is for applications dealing with the official servers such as NA1 and EU1

Offline Rubber_Walrus

• Volunteer
  • I like walruses...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2015, 08:14:38 pm »
Spoiler

Thank you,
     A Squidgy Rubber Walrus
[close]
This thread is for applications dealing with the official servers such as NA1 and EU1

I am sorry about that :/

I've made an application in the right place now. I'm new to the forums and I'm just finding it a little difficult to navigate. No problems now though, all sorted!
I like walruses...

Offline Atlas

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9th_A_Rgl_Atlas
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2015, 03:48:01 am »

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:18:28 am by Atlas »

Offline sirdur13

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Corvin_Bane
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2015, 12:48:40 am »
Community name: Corvin_Bane

Steam Name: [HoB] Corvin Bane
https://steamcommunity.com/id/corvinbane/

Location/Timezone: GMT +01:00

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Flying Squirrel Entertainment Teamspeak

Regiments:
1er Grenadiers (For Waterloo Event)
84e (After Waterloo event till Wavre Event)
14te/III (After Wavre event on and off till July 2014)
House of Bane (Since July 2014)

About yourself:
I was born in the USA but have been living in Germany since May 2010. I am currently finishing highschool and plan to study at a university here in Germany. As a pastime, I have been playing Mount&Blade Warband and mods such as Mount&Musket and Napoleonic Wars. Since the Waterloo Event, I have been leading regiments such as the 84e, the 3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte), and now the House of Bane.

Why you would be a good admin:
I recently received a message from the Oldenburgische Grenadiere, that they planned to leave the Teamspeak 3 Server and take with them the last active Server Admin. I felt it my honorable duty to apply as the new Server Admin for the greater good of the teamspeak and its small but faithful population of people!

And, on a more serious note, I have been using this teamspeak server for almost 5 years, as the official communication server for my regiment and for events. During this time, I also have been leading regiments and successfully managed the internal problems of my group. My regiment includes members from all over the world and, in real life, I have moved from the USA to Germany; this has helped me to understand the cultural differences between people in this world. If issues of racism, nation wars and cultural bashings take place, I will be able to resolve them with more insight than someone without these experiences.

Previous experience (if any):
Management of regiments has become a daily part of my life. I have also been a Server Admin on teamspeak servers before and require no training to use the program correctly.

I am ready to take on the task of Server Admin and look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Corvin Bane

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 09:28:01 am by sirdur13 »
"Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many."
Publilius Syrus

Offline Warsaw

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2015, 01:05:58 am »
Community name:[1erPLG]St_Szwol_Warsaw

Steam Name: Warsaw (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051904811)

Location/Timezone: New Zealand (UTC+12:00)

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: PLG

About yourself:
Well i started Warband Napoleonic Wars around 2 years ago now and i felt like its time to apply for adminship. I'm just your everyday guy really apart from i enjoy this game still and i am still learning to become the best Kiwi/cav player with 180 ping on NA1.

Why you would be a good admin: I always inform people of the rules in NA1 and Warn them they will get banned if they carried on. The Rules also apply to myself aswel. Also i don't like scum bags missing up the server i play on.

Previous Experience (if any): Nope, but always willing to learn.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:40:57 am by Warsaw »

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2015, 05:34:51 am »
Community name: [PSG]Kpl_NoThisIsPatrick

Steam Name: [PSG] NoThisIsPatrick (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029943055/)

Location/Timezone: Missouri/Central Time (CST)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: Currently in Pontifical Swiss Guard or [PSG].  Past regiments are: 14th West Buckinghamshire, 1a Svea Livgarde, and Moskovskii Grenaderskie Polki

About yourself: Fun fact about me is that I am a triplet. First set of triplets to be born at the hospital I was born at, and second set of triplets to have Court of Eagle on the same day in my city. I am a Boy Scout and I am an Eagle Scout. I’m currently in college to be a software programmer. I do play the Trumpet, Trombone, and Keyboard. And I love strategy games like EU4 and Axis & Allies.

Why you would be a good admin: Uh, everyone loves me. Despite being in college, I do get on the server every day for multiple of hours. Some people say I have no life, but that’s okay. I have been reporting people for the past couple of months now. Some of the people deserved to be banned. They were trolls with hate chat, mass killing, teamwounding, and glitching. But I do wish some of the people that I have reported, could’ve been temp banned, instead of me warning them in chat and taking screenshots for them to be perm banned. I understand that the server recently got some new admins, and that is awesome. But I want less admins that only show up for a map per week, and more admins that I see on every day for an hour or two at least. And that is something I can offer the server.

The most generic answer on why I would be a good admin is what everyone says, I know the rules and I do enforce them. It was only a couple weeks ago, where I messaged LittleGuy on Steam about the issue on spamming planks at doorways; to make sure that it isn’t against the rules. I understand the no tolerance on slurs like fag and nigger. I do know about no earthworks or rocketeers in doorways. And I do know we can’t use exploits using the sapper to get on roofs. I also had a chat with LittleGuy on impersonating someone; how someone can change their name to LittleGuy (without the tags), only as long as everyone knows it’s not the admin [FH]_LittleGuy. Yes, I still ask questions to LittleGuy at times, but by asking further shows that I am a capable admin and that I do understand the rules more than most people.

Lastly, this is what I want to do if I’m admin. .. Stay in spec and observe the server. This is where some of the current admins lack in; they just jump in playing, missing some things. When I’m admin, I want to stay spec, observe the server. If nothing happens in a map or two, then I would join in and play. But once something starts to happen, I’ll hop back being spec and observe the server again. This, I definitely guarantee you. I felt the hardships being a victim but the admin was too busy playing to see chat or to even notice. Observing the server is what makes an admin, an admin. And that is what I will do.

Previous Experience (if any): No admin experience on M&B, but I was an admin for three Minecraft servers if that counts for anything.. *Edit* As I got promoted to NCO and almost CO, I am proud to say I am now an admin on Weastside_Official. Though it is not much, it’s a start.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:55:56 am by No This is Patrick »
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline MrRiv

• Corporal
  • Playin' Native since MM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RivenX
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2015, 10:17:22 am »
Community name: RivenX

Steam Name: BOT RivenX

Location/Timezone:  Chicago, CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers):  NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 2teGarde, 54th, 2ndCS

About yourself:  I moved to the Chicagoland area around 2005 from a small village in Poland.  Ever since I was a child, I was always interested in history.  It kept me connected to my home country.  I stumbled upon the Napoleonic wars a few years ago, and since then I've been hooked into the era. As soon as I heard that there were Napoleonic Wars DLC for Warband, I switched over and immersed myself into the game.  Since 2012, I have been a part of this community, partaking in many line-battle events, and several groupfighting tournaments and duel tournaments.

Why you would be a good admin:  I take the time to learn the rules before I begin administering a server.  I don't bend the rules for anyone.  My philosophy is if you're a guest on a server, you're treated just like every other guest.  I've dealt with many types of people in the past, and I believe I can bring that experience to the NW community.  Since my schedule is open and flexible, I also have the availability to be an admin for the server. 

Previous Experience (if any): 
Napoleonic Wars Community: Public_Groupfighting (54th owned server), 15thVistula_Server, 2ndCS_Public_Server 
Other Managament/Admin: Nox Viator Gaming Community Admin, MidnightMercs Community Admin (old 2ndCS community),  Local Robotics Club Board Member

Thanks for your consideration,
RivenX