Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 67058 times)

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2014, 07:20:53 am »
Community name:Yooper/Superyooper/Oprichnik_Stazher_Yooper

Steam Name: Yooper

Location/Timezone: MI, US, EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA1

Regiments: 20th ED, 75th Highlanders, Oprichnik

About yourself: I am a 22 year old from the upper peninsula of Michigan. I am going to school to become a dental hygienist. I am very outdoorsy. I love kayaking, hiking, fishing etc. I recently just started gaming around February. I never really liked games before and found this to be one that I actually liked.

Why you would be a good admin: I have been pretty active on NA1 for about 4 months now, which isn't very long, but since then I have done nothing but follow the rules and try to help others do the same. I hate whenever I see people not following the rules when admins aren't on and would like to help get rid of that. I have used the admin tools on the 20th and 75th servers and know not to abuse them.

Previous Experience (if any): None
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 01:51:18 am by Yoop »

Offline the Large Cow

• Volunteer
  • War never Changes
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2014, 02:26:33 am »

Community name: the_Large_Cow
Steam Name:the Large Cow™
Location/Timezone:New York, United States; Eastern Standard Time(GMT -5)
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA1
Regiments:Was formerly a member of the 1st Royal Marines, 2e Suisse, and was a merc for 1 line battle with the 1st Yeniceri
About yourself:18 year old, Political Science Major at Suffolk County Community College. Been playing on the server and many other Regimentally run servers for well over 2 years. I have 500+ hours of no life time on the game, and I'm well versed in the mechanics of the game.
Why you would be a good admin:I'm proably one of the most active players on the NA1 server, i play on the server constantly. I always approach situations that an admin would face neutrally. I have Teamspeak 3, Ventrillo, Skype and act maturelly and proffessionally. Though I can be trollish at times, it's always in good humor, and I wouldn't mix trolling with administration.
Previous Experience (if any): I have no experience on Mount and Blade, but I do have Administrative experience in other games. I was an admin on at least 6 Teamspeak servers, and I was an Admin on GTA for 3+ years. I've been a Terraria and Minecraft admin as well. Though i have no Mount and Blade experience, I know how an Admin should act and how/when to excercise administrative power. I'm familiar with the Admin panel on Mount and Blade however.

Offline John_ScorpioN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2014, 11:00:26 pm »
Steam Name : John_ScorpioN
Why would be a good admin : When i play on Killbox all troll well there is no Admin and i will be Admin to change this
About me : I'm 13 I live in Germany and my Name is Eric
Current admins that could vouch me : KraZ

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2014, 11:08:31 pm »
Why would be a good admin : When i play on Killbox all troll well there is no Admin and i will be Admin to change this

I would put more detail in and this is for official servers not killbox.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2014, 11:58:52 pm »
This is only for applications for the Official_NW servers. Try looking in their thread to apply for their server.

Spoiler

I would put more detail in and this is for official servers not killbox.
[close]
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's preferable if you leave it to a member of the administration team to explain it. We want to avoid any unrelated posting here. Thanks.

Offline Nova Poison

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Legend Novapoison
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2014, 07:51:24 am »
Community name: Novapoison
Steam Name:Nova Poison
Location/Timezone: USA, PST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA_1 Admin
Regiments: 77y, 3eVolt, 79th, Garde Zu Fuss, 9e, 14thIG
About yourself: I have been playing in this community since MM_3, I have basically been with the 3eVolt (throigh many reforms) and I led as Col for about 6 months. I am a college student so I am usually on during late hours that no other admin is on.
Why you would be a good admin: I have admined 7NA events/3eVolt events for a long time, there were no complaints that did not get resolved.
Previous Experience (if any): I was a colonel for a long time and ran the 7NA events as an admin for about a year.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2014, 05:55:16 am »
Community name: 16e_Cpl_Label
Steam Name: Label
Location/Timezone: AB, Canada. General Mountain Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: 1stYeniceri, 16e
About yourself: I am 18 years old and have been in the community for approximately 2 years now. I am currently enrolled in criminal justice policing in college.
Why you would be a good admin: I have a lot of admin experience administrating on populated servers, such as NA_GF which I own and operate and fill the position of Head Administrator. I am familiar with the abilities that are required to be an effective administrator on a poplar server and how to deal with trouble makers effectively.
Previous Experience (if any): NA_Groupfighting, 1sYeniceri_Official.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:58:17 am by BmCx_Blacklabel »

Offline Mitch

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2014, 09:10:41 am »
Community name: Mitch, CrazedMitch

Steam Name: [9th]Mitch

Location/Timezone:
GMT -6 ; American Central Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers):
NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments:
29th and 9th

About yourself:
My name is Mitch. I am a 15 year old guy from Missouri. I have had this game for around a year now, and played on NA1 so much. I play Baseball and Golf, but still find time to play. I have perfect attendance for all of the regiments events, and most importantly am not a troll. I am Multi Lingual as well as I am Team Lead of the 9th East Norfolk Media team, this is our channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-dEEyw6GLM3JYrmuqzA5Q
Why you would be a good admin:
I think that I would be a good admin because I have maturity and can deal with the trolls of the internet. Also I have watched William (Cpt. of the 9th) for a long time, learned many things from him, and he is a great admin. Also I have found the absence of admins on NA1 other than William and Getty. I have always thought about applying for admin, but never did until i felt sure enough I stood a fighting chance.

Previous Experience (if any):
Owned my own server called Public Battle MW. It usually had about 15 people on it. I was also admin on a Native server called Native_RP_NA. I chose to resign because I did not like native Multi-player.
Cheers
Mitch

Offline FGC_Major

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ben Martin
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2014, 11:17:44 pm »
Community name: LuckeyJack
Steam Name: LuckeyJack https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050102296/
Location/Timezone: Est
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Offical_NA1 Admin
Regiments:2ndBRM, 3rdGJB, 47thHR, BA1stRGJ, HMSVictory, 29th, 4eme
About yourself: I am 19 years old and I have been playing this game for the past 3 years.  Besides playing video games, I am a student at CMU in Michigan.  I work hard and do my best in school in order to get my major completed.  I have near perfect attendance with the regiments I have served with and I never have been or will be a troll.  I have to much respect for the community to do anything like that. 
Why you would be a good admin: I am fair and obey the rules even if it means I ban my own guys or I will stick by the rules.  I am always on NW official with my guys and what not going over trainings and what not for lbs. 
Previous Experience (if any): BA events and my own servers
THE BADDEST ASS MOTHER FUCKER OF ALL TIME

BEN MARTIN

Offline jonot1812

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jono
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2014, 11:31:35 pm »
Community name: jonot1812

Steam Name: 4thKS Ewan

Location/Timezone:
GMT (UK)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Sever- 35th Commander Battle

Regiments: 3rd Foot Guards, 2nd Queens Food and 4th Kings Scots

About yourself: I've been playing M&B: Napoleon for a good year or so now and clocked 404 hours of gaming. I've got extensive knowledge of the Napoleonic era due to having a keen interest in Military History and attending numerous re-enactments.

Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin as I'm online pretty much everyday, I've been an admin in the past and have been complimented by my superiors.

Previous Experience (if any): 3rdFG Human Vs Bots Server.

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
  • add regwilliam to join 1stNJ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William
  • Side: Union
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2014, 12:03:02 am »
These is for applications for official servers such as NA 1 and EU 1

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2014, 12:09:01 am »
These is for applications for official servers such as NA 1 and EU 1
These are*
Sorry I had to.

Offline 7Pettay7

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2014, 06:00:07 am »
Community name: 7Pettay7
Steam Name: [63e] 7Pettay7
Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1
Regiments: 63e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
About yourself: I am a 17 year old male, I enjoy playing a variety of games with my buddies but mostly NW. I am on my computer about 4-8 hours a day, and play NW for about 3 hours a day at the least on weekdays alone. I am also a senior in high school and plan on going to college for a computer science degree next year.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm an extremely mature, responsible, and active young adult. Most of the day I'm playing NW from about 4 PM to 12 PM EST, and I spend the majority of my time on NW_Official_NA_1. I see a lot of trolling and not many admins on in the later hours of the night; and I could definitely bring a troll free environment to the players like myself that play into the later hours of the night.
Previous Experience (if any): Would be first time as an admin.

Offline DakotaKirk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2014, 01:53:50 am »
Community name: 54th[Pte]Parkhurst
Steam Name: Dakota
Location/Timezone: Massachusetts/Eastern Standard Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1
Regiments: 15thYork, 8thHolland, 72ndHolland, 11thKGL, 27thRM, 54th (current regiment)
About yourself: I'm 17 years of age, as stated above, and reside in Massachusetts. I'm currently a student (senior) in High School, and a student attending classes from a local college. I plan on majoring in Computer Engineering. I can read/write music and play an assortment of instruments. I'm a member of my school Jazz/Marching band, in which I play percussion and keyboard percussion, outside of band I also play guitar, and bass guitar. I've been a gamer so long that I can't remember first picking up a controller or mouse. I play for fun, I dislike playing primarily for stats. I play often, not all the time, but I manage to fit gaming in to my schedule. I don't really know what else to say.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm always around to help people who need it, or just want it. I'm online playing Mount & blade pretty often, almost daily. I'm pretty passive, I'm not going to argue with people over nonsense, especially in front of other people. I guess to sum it up, I act mature, and I prefer when other people do to, if they don't, that doesn't mean I won't. I'd abide by the rules and make sure others do too, because we're all just here to have fun, which is important.
Previous Experience: I've admined on a few Teamspeaks, the 125th (arma), the 47th (arma), and the 11th KGL (NW). As for in game servers, I've admined I've admined the 47th Recruitment/training server, and I have done a few things on the 54th Official and backup.

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2014, 06:00:01 am »
nvm
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:54:25 am by LemonJuice(Zeke) »