Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 66856 times)

Offline OfficerNoodle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 05:05:45 am »
Community name:Officer_Noodle, or [ItaliaGuard]SdtS_Noodle

Steam Name:Officer Noodle

Location/Timezone: Texas, Central.

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: ItaliaGuard, 12e, 8e, and the 118th.

About yourself: I am a student of a high school in Texas. I enjoy playing video games, and I dream of one day making a video game. I listen to music, the music I listen to includes rock (70's-90's), Classical Solo Piano, Metal (black, viking, heavy, and other subgenres), and classic rock. The systems I play on include PC, and PS3.

Why you would be a good admin: I think I would be a good admin because I am not only fun, but I believe that I can enfore the rules on the server I wish to be an admin for.

Previous Experience (if any): I was a moderator for a small teamspeak community for about 3 months.
Thank you  :)

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 01:16:13 am »
Community name: 00th_Rkt_The_Fir_Darrig

Steam Name: The Fir Darrig

Location/Timezone: Mountain time USA/Colorado

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: The 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment

About yourself: I've been playing mount and blade now for about a 3 years and I've been playing on NA1 for over a year now. I enjoy playing all kinds of video games from Skyrim to CoD to Total War to Mount and Blade. I am an avid chess and risk player. I am a fan of old movies and collect various films from the beginning of movies. I listen to almost all kinds of music. that INCLUDES medieval folk and various other "strange genres." :)

Why you would be a good admin: I have memorized the rules of the server and seen them in action i believe i know how keep the levels of chaos within the server at the acceptable levels. I ca be on the server most days if not everyday. Weekends i can be on for most of the day most of the time, and weekdays i can usually be on after school ends.

Previous Experience (if any):none
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:40:25 pm by Batraan »

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 04:02:16 am »
Community name: Wojtek

Steam name: Runaway Bear https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029561946/

Location/Time zone: New York, EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: 22-i, Nr.6, Nr.8, 4eme, 1erPLG (Currently in PLG)

About yourself: I love video games because they're my escape from this reality we call life, I live in New York a state recognized around the world for being one of the most liberal places on Earth, because I live in upstate New York virtually nothing happens here so all I do is sleep, eat(when I need to) and use my computer. I have nothing better to do than play video games, or get yelled at because I'm doing nothing with my life. Most of my friends I've never met face to face because they're behind a computer screen.(I consider these the best friends) So a bit about what I like, I like Napoleonic Wars, Video games, not being shot when I actually go outside, and my family(Sorta). When not getting killed on NA1 over and over I'm browsing Reddit sharing these pictures with my friends.(The few I think actually like me) I'm not biased at all, and I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Why you would be a good admin:  I know all the rules to NA1 because I basically live on na1, because i'm on NA1 a lot (3-10 hours a day) I see a lot of idiots that troll the server(Slurring, Teamkilling(At the end of the rounds or the beginning) or delaying whether it be a sapper building a fort on the invisible wall or two musicians that wont kill each other. These acts continue until an admin finally gets on(6 hours later) I have started making ban requests more often than I used too but it becomes tedious when you know someone viable that's very active on na1 could do it themselves(Whether it be me or someone more deserving of the spot) Lately there has been no admins on NA1 till late at night (EST) so I have to bombard Thunderstormer with ban requests just like I did the other day, I may not have a lot of experience admining but I'm willing to sit down and learn with any admin willing to teach me, I've also been in Teamspeak with Xethos(Who is my friend, I think) when we are both on NA1 and I've learned a lot from watching him ban and slay a countless number of people.(Don't use them slurs!) I've never been banned from NA1 nor do I plan to be. Recently Iron Europe came out and I see a lot of admins get on Warband so I believe they're coming to save me from the chaos of the server. They don't they're all out hiding in trenches and I'm sitting here with countless numbers of trolls having to keep screenshotting and ban requesting.

Previous Experience: 4eme_Official, Nr2_Official, 4eSuisse_Official(Small servers that soon no longer exist or are meager compared to NA1) I also have experience of yelling at Xethos over steam to get on NA1 and establish some sort of order, and putting ban requests on the forums to make Thunderstormers job harder. Now admin on 27th_Official_Siege

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:39:55 pm by Runaway Bear »

Offline icksnuck

• Private
  • 7/11 was a part time job
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Icks
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 05:54:44 am »
Community name:Icksnuck

Steam Name:Icksnuck

Location/Timezone:PST, California

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NA1

Regiments:21stBrit, Nr7Prinz

About yourself: I am a student that enjoys mount and blade and other games.

Why you would be a good admin: I think I would be a good admin because I am active on the server and I know the rules and I think the server needs more admins because there aren't enough on all the time

Previous Experience (if any): None
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:52:35 pm by icksnuck »

Offline BobNLarry

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 12:35:31 pm »
Community name: 98KL_Oberst_BobNLarry

Steam Name: BobNLarry

Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard Time Zone

Regiments: Marins, 24th, and 98KL (the regiment I founded).

About yourself: I just want to punish all the people who troll arty and cav (of course I will punish the other offensives accordingly). You already know me and my history with the MM and NW community. You know I've been a respectful and well mannered member of this community since I discovered it almost three years ago.

Why you would be a good admin: As I said above, I want to enforce every rule on the server to prevent any kind of trolling. Ever since I returned back to this community I've encountered gross amounts of trolling. Just a week ago someone trolled me while I was doing artillery (stepping in front of my cannon) and I alerted the admin at the time and NOTHING WAS DONE. The trolling continued and the trollers were a group and very flippant to my responses to them to stop. Then just a few days ago as I was playing as cavalry a pub was repeatedly trolling me, killing my horse and running away. I asked him to stop and he persisted, until an admin I had informed banned him. It's this kind of trolling that I'm sick of and I want to be a helping hand in punishing it wherever it occurs. My regiment too are also very respectful people when they enter the server and follow the rules without me even having to tell them to. They would also like to see the persistent amount of trolling and disrespect to the rules and community stop. I'm someone who likes to take action immediately against any unlawful acts and I will handle my position as an administrator with utmost respect and guarantee to the community. You can ask any of the admins within the community and I'm sure they would give a recommendation for me.

Previous Experience (if any): NEC administrator and founder, The Brotherhood of Odin (ts33.gamespeak.com:9165 <--- our teamspeak) owner, administrator, and founder, and I run my own Commander Battle server: 98KL_Official. I've also have been an officer in previous regiments and clans.

Offline AsianChris

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2014, 11:51:01 pm »

Community name: AsianChris

Steam Name: Panda_3130

Location/Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone UTC-8

Applying for (Ts/Servers):
NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments:
89th_Foot and 18thRI[C]

About yourself:
My name is Chris and I am looking forward to applying for this fine opportunity to do good within the NW community. I am an Eagle Scout, I served my country and I pay my taxes. I love all types of food especially sushi. On my free time I like to go to the gym and workout or go hang out with some friends. But most of the time I work but I also like being available for the fine opportunity to become a self-righteous admin and believe that most people are good. I am Buddhist as well. I like the outdoors too obviously because you can say I'm a bit of a roughneck.

Why you would be a good admin:
I'm capable of solving any situation at hand without banning players for good. I believe that everyone deserves chances at playing one of the top server on NW. I don't agree with some of the admins and how they justify each case when they ban somebody from their server. I believe with great power comes great responsibility meaning you can't ban someone just to look cool in front of a girl who you will probably never meet in real life. The slurs and the name calling will stop if anything when I'm the admin. Basically I will resolve any hostile situation to the best of my abilities without perm banning anyone. The only way to get perm banned from the server is the 3 strike rule. Meaning you would have to team kill(on purpose) or slur or make racial comments about someone race and after doing so 3 times you're out. I am also capable of staying later on the servers because I live in California the time seperation between me and New York gives me enough time to play for the late hours and make sure everyone is doing okay on there.

Previous Experience (if any):
I have a lot of experience with pissing off the admins on NW_Official_NA_1 server.

Offline aekilju

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: aekilju
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 04:10:48 am »
Community name: aekilju

Steam Name: aekilju (https://steamcommunity.com/id/aekilju)

Location/Timezone: Oregon, Pacific time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA 1

Regiments: N/A

About yourself: Played Native Warband for years (started with the original M&B), just got NW last November. Not much to tell about myself.

Why you would be a good admin:I would deal with all cases fairly, I am not biased for/against any people or groups, I am observant, I follow server rules to the teeth as a pubber, I have no reason not to as an admin. I also have no problem excusing myself from playing to watch the server in spec.

Previous Experience (if any):

Current admin for Native GK servers.
Admin for FOB clan of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Admined for multiple clans in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Admined a few off-site forums for the browser game NationStates
Admined a Minecraft server
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:15:49 pm by aekilju »
Known as GK_aekilju in Native

Offline Sevren

• Donator
  • Literally made of salt/borderline racist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_Akusei
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 10:05:39 pm »
Community name: [1erPLG]St_Szwol_Akusei

Steam Name: Akusei https://steamcommunity.com/id/Akusei/

Location/Timezone: California/Pacific Standard Time Zone

Regiments: 1te, 88e, Nr59, 4thRs, 22-i, 1stFKI, Nr6, Nr8, 4eSuisse, 1erPLG

About yourself: Been playing NW for over two years now, I've wasted many hours playing this game.

Why you would be a good admin: I seem to find myself on NA_1 for extended amounts of time, but more importantly I find myself  there when no admin is present. I've have been an admin before on some terrible server a few months back.  I realize the purpose of swift action against trolls. Instead of complaining to admins via steam or the forums, I would like to enforce the server rules myself. I would like to stop trolling because it takes away the full potential of what NA 1 could be, Trolls ruin servers for people who just want to play a game and have fun.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on the 22-i official server. I was also head admin for the 22-i Linebattle. (But it didn't last for long)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:00:16 am by Sevren »

Offline Katie~

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2014, 06:35:56 am »
Community name: Katie

Steam Name: Katie The Vampire~ nom :3/https://steamcommunity.com/id/AngelDaSloth/STEAM_0:0:45176207

Location/Timezone: Pacific

Regiments: Currently in the 71st/https://steamcommunity.com/groups/71stRegimentfoot , have NOT been in any others

About yourself:I am a female, I play way too much video games, I love helping out with the community, and I (currently) 672 hours of NW. I spend most of my life either at school or playing video games. I love NW, even though I only recently got back into it. Video games are one of the few things that make me happy. The one other thing that makes me happy? helping others.

Why you would be a good admin: I love helping people, and I have done very well as admin in the past. I am not too harsh for an admin, and I do NOT spam u chat and stuff. I have dealt with hackers, spammers, racism, etc. I think I could be a good admin.

Previous Experience (if any): :I have been admin on tf2 servers, gmod servers, Minecraft servers, and even a few other NW server

Offline Wellington_rgj

• Donator
  • End all Be all
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 06:42:49 pm »
Community name: Wellington

Steam Name: Wellington_RGJ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008337946/

Location/Timezone: Central

Regiments: Royal Green Jackets

About yourself: I've worked in R&D at a biotech company since I graduated from college a couple years ago. I spend most my free time gaming and am looking into giving back to the community I've spent so much time in.

Why you would be a good admin: I've contributed hours managing the RGJ_Custom map TDM and have been in the community since summer of 2012. Our regiment have events everyday and when I'm not in an event or in our TDM server I find myself in the NW_Official_NA_1 server; so I've witnessed and experienced the work of admins on the server for a while now.

Previous Experience (if any): Regimental commander of the Royal Green Jackets, Co-owner of the RGJ_Custom maps server, Admin for Thundersnow's Top Secret Event.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:27:43 pm by Wellington_rgj »

Offline mayhem

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 02:23:40 am »
Steam Name: generalmayhem121

Community Name: Mayhem

Location/Timezone: GMT 0

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA1, EU1

Regiments: None currently. Previous: 4th Irish, 1st MEF, 77y

About yourself: 20 year old Irish medical student. Avid gamer, rugby player and history enthusiast.

Why you would be a good admin: I play NW a lot and NW1 official NA1 is my favourite server. I think the server is very well run but at certain times when I play there is no admin on and the trolls ruin it for everyone. I am familiar with the rules and have helped the community a few times before with reporting trolls in the forums.

Previous Experience (if any): None

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 05:23:26 am »
Community name: IB

Steam Name: ibsocal

Location/Timezone: California/Pacific Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW Official NA 1

Regiments: 10te, 8thRI, 9thUV, 7thUV

About yourself: I play M&B pretty exclusively with around 60-70 hours a week which is more or less on the weekends since I am usually working during the day. That being said one of the worst things to come online to after work is a plethora of idiots who decide the only way they can have fun is at the expense of others and the rule set... but I digress. I like Surfing, Shooting, Boxing and playing video games in my spare time.

Why you would be a good admin: Years of an Administrative past have honed my ability to react to situations accordingly and Justly, In addition to that with the thousands of hours I've spent on NA1 making me fully aware of how things work. There have been plenty of instances where I decide to play late nights and there isn't an admin on when a few random trolls or Europeans decide to drag out the rounds the full time which effectively cuts down on server population.

Previous Experience (if any): Ran the UVG Tuesday LB for 3 months. Run multiple teamspeaks & servers for NW/Arma/Minecraft/Gmod. Im an Iron Europe Official Admin and a Junior admin for the NACE Iron Europe event.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:39:28 am by ibsocal »

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 05:30:37 am »
Community name: Munch / ONeal
Steam Name: [15thYork]O'Neal
Location/Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (U.S.A)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Any server that needs an extra admin.
Regiments: I originally started back in MM in the 60th. Then when we carried over in NW and became the 1stCI. Then was part of the 10thBI. Then to the 1teLRK. 1stRoyal, 54th and now the 15th Yorkshire.
About yourself: I've been in the community for a really long time and wish to give back in some form. I've gone up the ranks in multiple regiments and proud of all of my accomplishments. If I ever mess up I fix it as soon as possible and apologies if it effects anyone else.
Why you would be a good admin: I don't care who anybody is, if they break the rules in NW or teamspeak they deserve the same punishment as anyone else. I don't take sides and go with the facts only. I know the rules in NW very well and if I need to admin a teamspeak server then I can learn and work with that as well.
Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin for the 1stCI events, 1stRoyal teamspeak and NW server and a current moderator of the renegade army and an Admin for the 15th Yorkshire private Server. I have been an admin in a few low class gameing communities.

Offline darthmaul14

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 06:14:35 pm »
Community name: darthmaul14

Steam Name: darthmaul14

Location/Timezone: New York/ Eastern

Applying for (Ts/Servers)
: 54th_Groupfighting

Regiments: 54th Regiment

About yourself: I am currently a college student in the State of New York, so I am either doing homework or I'm on Mount and Blade (I hardly sleep :D.) I've recently bought M&B Warband and M&B With Fire and Sword, and I love them! In two weeks, I've gotten over 100 hours on Mount an Blade Warband in just 2 weeks xD.I'm majoring in Finance in college, and so far I really enjoy it!

Why you would be a good admin: I want to prove I am the best at what I do. I am not afraid to ask questions and learn from every mistake and I ensure you that I never make the same mistake twice. I work as efficiently as possible to ensure accuracy. I will not look at it as a job, but as a way to help the community.

Previous Experience (if any): I helped the admins multiple times in a browser-based game.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 09:09:09 pm »
Community name: darthmaul14

Steam Name: darthmaul14

Location/Timezone: New York/ Eastern

Applying for (Ts/Servers)
: 54th_Groupfighting

Regiments: 54th Regiment

About yourself: I am currently a college student in the State of New York, so I am either doing homework or I'm on Mount and Blade (I hardly sleep :D.) I've recently bought M&B Warband and M&B With Fire and Sword, and I love them! In two weeks, I've gotten over 100 hours on Mount an Blade Warband in just 2 weeks xD.I'm majoring in Finance in college, and so far I really enjoy it!

Why you would be a good admin: I want to prove I am the best at what I do. I am not afraid to ask questions and learn from every mistake and I ensure you that I never make the same mistake twice. I work as efficiently as possible to ensure accuracy. I will not look at it as a job, but as a way to help the community.

Previous Experience (if any): I helped the admins multiple times in a browser-based game.
Hi there.
This thread is intended for applications only for the NW_Official servers. Given that you are in the 54th and are applying for one of their servers, I suggest you ask your superiors where to apply for that.
Have a good day.