Author Topic: Graham's Thread & Banner Workshop - now including guides!  (Read 18633 times)

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Graham's Thread & Banner Workshop - now including guides!
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2014, 12:20:54 am »
Spoiler
- Name: George
- Module/Game: NW
- Header Image: Surprise pls
- Any other details (text, images, layout, etc): whole thread pls, everything, the lot.
[close]

Don't make troll applications, please.

uhm, what. that was a legit application. i was on my mobile, so i couldnt find an image, and it was easier to write 'pls' instead of 'please'.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:01:04 pm by George385 »

Offline Nigel Skullcrack

• Private
  • Captain of The Pirates
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Pirates]Capt_Nigel_Skullcrack
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2014, 08:20:48 pm »
- Name: The Pirates
- Module/Game: Napoleonic Wars
- Header Image: One with a pirate flag background or a pirate battle and a text saying The Pirates.
- Any other details (text, images, layout, etc): I thought the 28th one looked amazing, so make the layout look like that :D

History can be found at this link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy#History_by_region

If you don't have time to do this I understand, but if you do I would really appreciate it and I can't make threads since I am new to fse :P

Regards,
Nigel Skullcrack

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2014, 05:17:19 pm »
I'm currently tied up producing graphics for another community, so I'm generally ignoring any of the posts made here/far too frequent PMs. In relation to people asking after the thread formatting I really don't mind ya'll re-using it so long as credit is given where it's due.