Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 265142 times)

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Did bear do it to you guise too? ;~;

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
  • Side: Union
Did bear do it to you guise too? ;~;

Gotthem
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
phresh battle guys

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
  • Side: Confederacy
Janice is pleased.

Offline MrWhy

• Volunteer
  • You are broken let faith heal you!
    • View Profile
Who the fuck is Millander? Who the fuck would write almost 3 paragraphs to announce "quitting" a game? God damn this world man?

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Who the fuck is Millander? Who the fuck would write almost 3 paragraphs to announce "quitting" a game? God damn this world man?
New to the community? Millander is pretty well known m80

Offline MrWhy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
New to the community? Millander is pretty well known m80

Nope, been here since mount musket.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
So has Millander lol, everyone else I know at least knows who he is haha, but whatever :P

Offline MrWhy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
So has Millander lol, everyone else I know at least knows who he is haha, but whatever :P
I just think you people are taking this game WAY to serious.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
i don't think its about the game its more about the friendships made due to the game and saying goodbye to all those people you spent years hanging out with

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
Its not the game, Millander is a really cool guy that has helped to form friendships and got people to hang with each other and created a community. Not something to just brush aside and just say "bye".

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

Its not the game, Millander is a really cool guy that has helped to form friendships and got people to hang with each other and created a community. Not something to just brush aside and just say "bye".

^ This is my answer to you.

I've known of Millander since my first event. It had the 1stFKI (RIP :() in it. It was just recently that he has come to know me.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:01:48 am by Superbad »

Offline MrWhy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
i don't think its about the game its more about the friendships made due to the game and saying goodbye to all those people you spent years hanging out with
Oh, Trust me it's for you people to feel your own self importance. In fact if any of it matter to his friends he would have told them in person. Instead of announcing it like it some political matter. I mean I think we all need to realize this is just a game and, its just to make everyone of you to feel important. It like women but, on smaller scale.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
I respect you opinion but disagree, sure people do it for attention but theres no doubt Millander has told them in ts let alone irl as he knows a lot of his guys irl. His post is more along the lines of him resigning from his position and of course resigning you have to mention the friendships you made and the fun you had.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
Stop posting here if you just want to bash on him, and the people associated with him. A bit childish what you are saying mate