Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 263583 times)

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
i got to say nice find duuring!
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Ist really neat.  Im going to try to compile a roster of the 3e Company, 2e Battalion. Was toying with the idea of using historical names once summer starts. Also whats been up Munk? Havent talked to you in a bit.

Also Landrick has been promoted to the 2nd in command of the company. Im certain they will do great. Balien has been promoted to Sous Lieutenant. The New Sergeant Major position will be filled in the coming days.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:17:36 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
  • Side: Neutral
Millander who's the artist on your signatures?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
A guy called "Iron Mitten" who does Napoleonic models and art of the side. He isnt involved in the game. Here is his blog. http://iron-mitten.blogspot.com/
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Thanks to Duuring for giving this to me. Thisis a book containing the muster roll of every single soldier who served in the 15e Voltigeurs. Time to brush up on my French,

You're welcome guys  :P

Millander, you need to change your OP. The history-section needs an update  :P

A guy called "Iron Mitten" who does Napoleonic models and art of the side. He isnt involved in the game. Here is his blog. http://iron-mitten.blogspot.com/

Apparently I was in the same battalion as this guy at Leipzig xD

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:29:24 pm by Duuring »

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Ist really neat.  Im going to try to compile a roster of the 3e Company, 2e Battalion. Was toying with the idea of using historical names once summer starts. Also whats been up Munk? Havent talked to you in a bit.

Also Landrick has been promoted to the 2nd in command of the company. Im certain they will do great. Balien has been promoted to Sous Lieutenant. The New Sergeant Major position will be filled in the coming days.
Where do I send my Application?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks to Duuring for giving this to me. Thisis a book containing the muster roll of every single soldier who served in the 15e Voltigeurs. Time to brush up on my French,

You're welcome guys  :P

Millander, you need to change your OP. The history-section needs an update  :P

Apparently I was in the same battalion as this guy at Leipzig xD

Yeah I do think some updates are in order. For what I was going of of I would say I got pretty close. Did you get the information for the 2nd company or 3rd company of the 2nd bat duuring? I cant recall which I wanted xD

Someday Beta :P . Also thanks for sending in yoru article about Iron Europe in the Corps gazette you will see that published in like a week hopefully.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Atleast an NCO training?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
whats your guys teamspeak?

ts.ixecorps.com

Also the IX Corps Gazette will be published next Friday. I have began to get contributions from other corps members. Its pretty radd.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Pretty fun LB today, last one with Mercer, who has moved onto the 33e :'(

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Yeah I do think some updates are in order. For what I was going of of I would say I got pretty close. Did you get the information for the 2nd company or 3rd company of the 2nd bat duuring? I cant recall which I wanted xD

Well, they DID get over 500 men. Over 2.000 in fact. The number just went down the drain pretty fast.

I got the info for the 3rd company.

Offline Lumen

• Second Lieutenant
  • Your local Afro aficionado/cocoa connoisseur.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Uffz_Koz
What if the Corps newsletter was called the IXe Gazelle and not the Gazette?

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
This thread needs a bump.
Pointy stick champion

Offline RisingSun_

• First Lieutenant
  • Mhhm Hum It's Jesus | Sweeeeg
    • View Profile