Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 265273 times)

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
  • Side: Union
Depends mainly on what all the other NA regs do. As a faction I would prefer CS but as individual units I would prefer Union. Either Berdan Sharpshooters or the 1st Maine Sharpshooters.

I think we are going to try and do Union, 71st Pennsylvania volunteer infantry '1st California'. But a lot of our guys want to be CS.

We're probably going to try to do CS, although 75% of our staff corps is from New England, so we might have arguments for a Union reg there :P
Union for LIFE

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
Union is best onion.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
Union is best onion.
worst*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
sumtime i make meself laugf

Offline Heckyea3279

• Volunteer
  • piece of shit fuck
    • View Profile
Want to know what luck is? Playing Serbia in eu4 and the ottomans having peasant war while at war with aq qoyunlu leading to the destruction of all their armies and free achea byzantium and bulgaria and cede their east provinces to aq qoyunlu. They total 13 provinces and i total 17. Pro
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ > slide to unlock ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sounds allot better than my attempts to play that game for the first time. Wait I have to put my army on full pay during war? Wait what do you mean regions can only supply a certain amount of troops? Why is Iceland invading me when im already losing to Scotland.

The game didnt work out for me.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Depends mainly on what all the other NA regs do. As a faction I would prefer CS but as individual units I would prefer Union. Either Berdan Sharpshooters or the 1st Maine Sharpshooters.

I think we are going to try and do Union, 71st Pennsylvania volunteer infantry '1st California'. But a lot of our guys want to be CS.

We're probably going to try to do CS, although 75% of our staff corps is from New England, so we might have arguments for a Union reg there :P

Lol, it's the opposite for us,  :P I want union, my staff want CS, personally I just want to be a California regiment  ;D.

Thats something thats intiresting about picking sides here is unlike NW us Americans actuality have real preferences. If we fr some reason so cav were definitely being the 1st California Cavalry.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
The 1st California was our North and South unit  :D.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Lol nice. So yeah idk its mainly the opposite of what all the other guys do. Im guessing that it will be the opposite of what the PA goes assuming you guys will switch over to bcof. I know the EPI had told me that they didnt have much interest a while ago. If the PA doesent carry over the 4te should totes join whatever were doing.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Lol nice. So yeah idk its mainly the opposite of what all the other guys do. Im guessing that it will be the opposite of what the PA goes assuming you guys will switch over to bcof. I know the EPI had told me that they didnt have much interest a while ago. If the PA doesent carry over the 4te should totes join whatever were doing.

I agree, I don't think the PA has any interest of doing anything, so I'm really game for anything.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
More allies? :3

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Someone make The Army of The Potomac. Quick!

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
Union always and forever. I dont want to play as a stinking traitorous reb.  :P Id like to do 28th Mass but im biased cause thats my reenacting unit. Sharpshooters would be cool. I dont know how I feel about cav???

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Yeah idk. If we are going to remain the sharpshooter route we will either be the Clinch Rifles or the 1st Nroth Carolina Sharpshooter Battalion. If we go union and remaine sharps its either the 1st/2nd Berdan's Sharppshooters, 1st Maine Sharpshooters or Company F 24th Mass. If we want to be like melee skirms than likelly the 24th Mass. My ancestor served in Co. I since late 1861 and rose to the rank of Captian of Company F by early 1866.

But really we could be any unit on either side because all infantry was trained in skirmish drill and were often deployed as such.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:48:34 am by Millander »

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
I always thought the 18th Mass looked bad ass.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
^ too French looking for me. Viva le 2nd Wis