Author Topic: Ban US1 Marins Charles  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Ban US1 Marins Charles
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:24:45 am »
Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_US_1
Name of the person causing trouble : Marins_Garde_Mlt_Charles
Nature of their offense : Bigotry / calling me a faggot, twice now
Time and date of their offense : 10:16, 11/29 EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question : Was insulted, and a witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!) :
Spoiler

[close]

His 1st Offense : So I was on the official US server, as you can see, and me and Smithy were talking and he asked me why I'm so weird, and I explained I'm weird because its funny to see their reactions.
Charles responds to this "GOOD FOR YOU, FAGGOT". Now as you might see in the logs, I also warned him that I would not post a ban request if he dropped the subject and ceased to use bigotry. A few of the Marins jumped in immediately after, and they started saying things like "LOL WATS BIGOTRY" "HES BUTTHURT". And Smithy was on as well, which you can see from the logs, who did nothing.

Second offence : Was right after the first one, on the same map, while I was talking to my friend Jezus, there was some Prussians surrendering by the arty so I said "KILL DEM IN K0LD BL00D" he responds.. "faggot". Smithy did nothing.

Now I know I will get crap whatever reason, although I would do this to anyone who insults me. But I do not have anything against the Marins, don't point this as being my fault.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:36:34 am by Xeroth »
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline Smithy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ban US1
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 04:38:25 am »
Do not even attempt to say "Smithy was there he didn't do anything bias bias bias blah blah blah"  the first one is in dead chat.  I was most likely alive, and if I was dead I was AFK which is common for me to do after I die, and I did get up from my PC several times during that map. 

If I would've seen this or if someone would've pointed it out, I'd have banned him myself.  I support Deo/LittleGuy in banning Charles and anyone else who breaks the rules.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:40:21 am by Smithy »

Today was a good day we have taken a step closer too saving this community from cancer.

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
Re: Ban US1 Marins Charles
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:39:42 am »
That might be true, but I do wish to point out we won the last map and you were on the other team, so you were either dead, one of the few guys left, or away from you seat. which I don't recall but I  will not get in to it because it isn't about you. It's about Charles.

Offline Smithy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 04:41:03 am »
I left right after Richard killed ~15 people.

Today was a good day we have taken a step closer too saving this community from cancer.

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 04:41:41 am »
I returned to the game when that happened, so the ban request was before that.

Offline Smithy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 04:42:48 am »
Again, I was most likely AFK.  I apologize for not seeing everything everyone types at any given second.

Offline Charlemagne

• Private
  • ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charlemagne
Re: Ban US1
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:46 am »
All uses of the word "faggot" were used in a joking manner (I have played too much cRPG and have forgotten that no one can take a joke anymore). Now let me apologize for using word "faggot" in a game where we stab and shoot people to death. I am sorry that I offended you.  :'(

If you honestly thought I was serious in what I said directed towards you, then I have no hope in US1 or humanity.

post scriptum: Thank you for posting this on the forums, as this is indeed a serious issue, you have saved the community from eternal damnation.

Charles is probably the best dad ever

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 05:14:20 am »
After reviewing the logs, the ban on the field is confirmed. The result on the forum is a week long ban.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:26:17 am by LittleGuy »