Author Topic: JFK Assassination : Conspiracy?  (Read 9738 times)

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: JFK Assassination : Conspiracy?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 10:35:04 pm »
Good lord, when did the reading comprehension on this forum disappear; I never said the Mosin Nagant was a bad rifle, nor that simplicity is a bad idea. I merely stated that the rifles of other nations were more complicated, so it isn't really right to compare them to the Mosin Nagant.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »
Good lord, when did the reading comprehension on this forum disappear; I never said the Mosin Nagant was a bad rifle, nor that simplicity is a bad idea. I merely stated that the rifles of other nations were more complicated, so it isn't really right to compare them to the Mosin Nagant.

Not saying you meant it, but you wrote it like it.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2013, 10:37:42 pm »

Spoiler
Yes, I know it seems a foreign idea, but mechanical machines do, from time to time, fail to function. And I'd hardly call the Mosin-Nagant a decent weapon to compare anything to, as it's the literal bare minimum of what is necessary for a bolt action rifle to function properly.
[close]

Okay, Bobby, whatever you say haha.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2013, 10:44:56 pm »
Wow. You really are an idiot.

What I said is that they cannot be truly be compared because one is the bare minimum of a firearm necessary to fire, while the other is something with more to it. Comparing them is like comparing the AK and AR; it's simply stupidity.

They both function exactly as intended, but one is more complicated, and thus the reliability should not be compared to the other by an honest man.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 10:46:35 pm »

Unfunny and obnoxious on so many levels stop it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:01:53 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 10:53:10 pm »

This place is not 4Chan or Reddit quit posting this and going off topic.

Could you stop commenting in the Historical Discussion section? Some of us like to keep this part serious instead of having rambling baffoons who lack knowledge and can't reply like a normal person because they can't answer. Thus they result to petty things such as avoiding the answer and trying to annoy the guy who is actually right, on top of that you're being immature posting pictures of a troll face.

I think you've just admitted to breaking rule 1 of the forum, hope you get a warn.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:02:35 pm by SeanBeansShako »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2013, 10:55:16 pm »
I agree, I'll take a step back.  8) RIP JFK!

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 11:01:39 pm »
Sven, I want to apologize to you, and those who take this topic more seriously than myself. I've grown weary of him acting like he's the end-all authority on firearms, and unfortunately allowed my own temper to fuel the argument here, when it shouldn't have gone father than a single post.

As I have nothing to truly contribute, beyond the fact that that Carcanos can either jam often, or not at all; I will take my leave of the thread I have unfortunately helped drive off-topic.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2013, 11:03:14 pm »
Stick to the topic at hand, troll each others in PM.

Offline Rallix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Merc_Rallix
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2013, 04:22:37 pm »

It is so damned obvious.
Kennedy was limiting the very profitable war in Vietnam. Johnson was more than willing to expand it.
Who else would have the resources and intelligence to do this?

The most powerful war industrialists in the nation were having their profits decreased by a peaceful president.
They had more than enough power to change that.

Add to this the following: Oswald's supposed murder weapon, a scoped Carcano rifle, was found unable to hit the broad side of a barn, as both the bolt and trigger pull were in bad condition. The scope was also in need of repair via shims, and even when repaired was completely inaccurate.
Carcano rifles are not terrible weapons on the whole. This one was.
Source: http://22november1963.org.uk/oswald-rifle-and-paraffin-tests
Indeed.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 04:48:30 pm »
How can a losing war be profitable?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 10:02:06 pm »
For the weapons industry any war profitable.

Offline Brock

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2014, 08:12:59 am »
Well, when looking at a cause for JFK's death, you've got to understand the United States economic system to a degree. Basically, JFK was the first president since Woodrow wilson to shift the authority of printing dollar bills from the federal reserve to the American government. Basically the banking syst in the world is honestly kind of scary how these people are this money and power driven.

JFK was the last true American president to at least try to be free from a centralized bank.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2014, 09:31:05 am »
He was the last president to resist the Federal Reserve. The presidency is nothing more than a facade, controlled by the financial oligarchs (which directly and indirectly involve the Federal Reserve).
The president is not the one who truly makes the decisions. When he tried to upset the invisible power structure he was permanently silenced.

In the end he gave this speech along with issue executive order 11110. He was the last president to resist the Federal Reserve. He challenged the main issue in the current economic system and was killed of because of it.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Nimza

• Donator
  • OPM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2014, 09:37:11 am »
I'm pretty sure Obama planned it.