Author Topic: The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards "The Kiddies"  (Read 423591 times)

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards "The Kiddies"
« Reply #2175 on: January 26, 2014, 01:10:51 am »
Being a Potato I believe you all should know my views on the matter. Potatoes are Potatoes, It doesn't matter where your from, Apples of the Earth, Potatoes have many abbreviations corresponding to dialects. Stereotyping different dialects happens alot, for example where I come from when people say 'Potato' they don't sound Keith Lemon but people think that anyway. Taters, tattys, tatoes, Potate, spud, kartoffel, Patata, pomme de terre IT DOESN'T MATTER. NOBODY CARES

I care, potatoes are rather important.

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: January 26, 2014, 01:11:57 am »
Being a Potato I believe you all should know my views on the matter. Potatoes are Potatoes, It doesn't matter where your from, Apples of the Earth, Potatoes have many abbreviations corresponding to dialects. Stereotyping different dialects happens alot, for example where I come from when people say 'Potato' they don't sound Keith Lemon but people think that anyway. Taters, tattys, tatoes, Potate, spud, kartoffel, Patata, pomme de terre IT DOESN'T MATTER. NOBODY CARES

I care
I didn't mean to offend or hurt your feelings 3';
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2177 on: January 26, 2014, 01:12:31 am »

I care

Who u. McJewan spy?
Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: January 26, 2014, 01:15:58 am »

I care

Who u. McJewan spy?
Hahaha! Spies don't give away their act that easily!
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: January 26, 2014, 01:36:59 am »
Spoiler

I care

Who u. McJewan spy?
[close]

That's what they want you to think..

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
« Reply #2180 on: January 26, 2014, 01:48:38 am »
Spoiler

I care

Who u. McJewan spy?
[close]

That's what they want you to think..

Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: January 26, 2014, 09:49:15 am »
Nice group fighting tournement such a close match we could have won that if we had sorted the problems we had in the first rounds.

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
« Reply #2182 on: January 26, 2014, 11:55:00 am »
Nice group fighting tournement such a close match we could have won that if we had sorted the problems we had in the first rounds.

We would've won with Admaa the blocking master.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards &quot;The Kiddies&quot;
« Reply #2183 on: January 26, 2014, 04:23:27 pm »
We would have won with hax.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
« Reply #2184 on: January 26, 2014, 04:29:21 pm »
Removed by request.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:34:08 pm by stylish »

Offline crazytoes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: January 26, 2014, 06:10:54 pm »
Hope tonight's event is good.  :D :D

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
« Reply #2186 on: January 26, 2014, 06:17:19 pm »

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: January 26, 2014, 06:51:40 pm »
Hope tonight's event is good.  :D :D

It will be, 17e event is always a good event. :D

Offline Carolus_Magnus

• First Lieutenant
  • We only demand Concentration&Selfdiscipline!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -[TRR]-Pte-(Prophet)Tosh
« Reply #2188 on: January 26, 2014, 07:08:29 pm »
A late Thanks for the Friday invitation. :)
Catched at least one unlucky first Blood Shot. :'(
Here is the Product of my bad Luck:

Volley and Charge.
Spoiler
Poor 33rd.
[close]

No Bullet left?
Do the unexpected!
Spoiler
[close]

Our Dismission in 3rdFGs Horror Vault will be long remembered. ;D
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: January 26, 2014, 08:55:32 pm »
Good event today, shame about the occasional lag spikes.