Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 84043 times)

Offline Drew

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Drew
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2013, 11:09:07 pm »
Community name: 63e_SoD_Drew

Steam Name: Drew

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: The 77y, Diplex's previous regiments (GrenBat, 22nd, 79th, 33rd, 63e), the reformed 63e, the 44th East Essex,18e, and currently in the 63e.

About yourself: I am a highschool student, living in Ontario, Canada. I've been play the guitar for about 8 years and i'm pretty good at skateboarding. I like to spend a lot of my free time playing Napoleonic Wars, and video games in general. I'm a pretty nice guy. I am generally friendly to those in the community and I am always patient.

Why you would be a good admin: Well, I know what can and cannot be done on the server. I've been a part of this community since MM, so I know what's wrong and right.  I would never abuse my admin powers, and I usually play nw everyday. Many times I have played on NA 1 and there were no admins online, which then resulted in many people breaking the rules and not being punished for it. I'm pretty active on the server, and in nw in general I also have experience adminning servers.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin for the 63e Sunday/Thursday event, when it was still running. And I have adminned a couple of small linebattles before. I was also trusted with admin on a groupfighting server.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:50:28 am by Drew »

Offline Penquin

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Penquin
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2013, 11:10:11 pm »
Community name:[SLG]Pol_Penquin
Steam Name: Penquin
Location/Timezone: Mountain time, NM.
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Server
Regiments: Founder of the SLG
About yourself: I have been playing this game for quite some time now, and Most of the hours I have on it are from this server. I have started taking programming classes and love gaming. I'm Funny, and have a good balance between seriousness and humorous.
Why you would be a good admin:
Previous Experience (if any): I own a 32 slot battle server hosted by BFS. I also am currently a Head-Admin on a popular minecraft server named IronCraft.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2013, 10:08:39 am »
Community name: 2ndCSG_Cpl_ZeroSkilled (Zeroskilled)

Steam Name: aziz216

Location/Timezone: Sweden 1GMT+

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 91st, 2ndCSG (Current)

About yourself: I am a happy student living in Sweden taking the course of a game designer which means I enjoy discussing 3D and creating 3D objects, aswell as I enjoy chatting with people about anything. If you're kind towards me I'll be even kinder back towards you.
I enjoy spending my time on games as I was born a gamer and as far as I remember, I've always had a console or pc next to me.
So I am into many games but at the same time I am very critic when it comes to testing new games. I usually judge a book by it's cover which in this case is a game.
I am very interested in languages aswell, I speak some few languages, including Swedish, (abit) Spanish, Yugoslavian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian) and of course English or I wouldn't have been able to write this though I prefere the English language as it is one of the languages I use most on my freetime.
As I am very open minded people find it very easy to chat with me as I wrote earlier, I am very interested in discussion or chatting about anything.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe I'd be a good admin cause I see myself as a very disciplined person when it comes to administrating servers and enforcing rules as I take them as a serious work which it is actually is.
I enjoy discussing with people regarding problems and what they've done wrong for example when someone does something wrong which brings me to the part where I can write that I am also a kind person, I like giving people chances and rarely do I ban but if I do, I'll explain for the user what he/she has done wrong before actually taking action against the user.

I also hate when specific people are ruining the idea of fun for all the others when someone for example is breaking the rules and actually is destroying the fun for everyone else, you could call these people "Trolls" but I just see them as very immature and they don't deserve to actually play on the servers that are ment to be fun for everyone, specially on official servers.

Previous Experience (if any): Groupfighting server, administrating 2ndCSG events & 91st (enforcing rules)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:50:39 pm by ZeroSkilled »
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2013, 10:28:42 pm »
EU Applicants have been sent a PM detailing the next part of the application phase.

Offline Mark

• Donator
  • Mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mark
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2013, 05:21:45 pm »
Community name: 91st_Cpl_Mark_Dawson, also known simply as "Mark"

Steam Name: MarkvA

Location/Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT+1

Regiments: 51st Regiment of Foot, 91st Regiment of Foot

About yourself: My name is Mark, born and raised in the Netherlands. I am currently in my last year of high school, and aspire to study law if I manage to pass my exams this year, and I have good hopes I will. I've been a member of the Napoleonic Wars community for about one year now, joining a little before the release of the Napoleonic Wars DLC in Mount and Musket: Battalion Russia 3. Aside from playing Mount & Blade, I'm also an avid ARMA 3 and EVE Online player, as well as a huge Fallout buff.

While I am not extremely active as a poster on these forums, I do tend to lurk the many threads that exist on the forums. In the game itself, I spend most of my time on the NW_Official_EU_1 and Groupfighting_Server servers, and occasionally pop by on the 84e_NW_Siege server.

Why you would be a good admin:  By becoming a part of the administration team on the official servers, I think that I can ensure that a safe environment is maintained for every individual on the server, making sure that they have an enjoyable time on the official servers, in which they do not have to worry about rule breakers, teamkillers and trolls. I think that I can approach situations maturely and logically, making sure that I know both sides of the story, and resolve each conflict in an unbiased manner, and in a way that ensures that the final decision has been made through careful listening, observation and considering.

When it does turn out a player has broken the rules, I think it's vital to teach rather than punish. Players need to know what they did wrong, and realize that their actions damage the server experience of other players. When somebody starts randomly attacking fellow players for no real reason, I will try my best to contain the situation, and ensure that both the attacking and receiving sides come out unscathed. Admining is not solely about punishing players, it is also about teaching them. Naturally, if necessary, I will not hesitate to punish consistent rule breakers.

By no means am I a perfect player, after all, everybody makes mistakes. But I do think that I can give the players on the official servers a more enjoyable experience.

Previous Experience (if any): I've been an administrator on the Groupfighting_Server for several months, where I assist in enforcing the rules. I was also an administrator on the late 51st_NW_Siege server, which often housed 200 players. The siege server was unfortunately enough taken down after the 51st disbanded.

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2013, 10:03:08 pm »
Is your application up to date? If not, fix it.:  yes it is
Do you still play public NW often?:  yes i play public server everyday :-)
If so, how many hours a week would you say you play?:  10 hours 1 day weekend 12 hours :-)
What days do you tend to play on most regularly?:  i play NW everyday.. :) i got no work thats why i spend so many times to the game :D
What time of day do you tend to play?: 1 am to 10-11 pm monday to friday Weekend 2 am to 2 pm
If given the position, would you be able to continue said schedule of play or do you see something happening in the near future that may inhibit your time in game?  : Yes, I am very active and if given the chance for this position, I will uphold my agreement to be as active as I always am.

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2013, 10:04:29 pm »
Is your application up to date? If not, fix it.:  yes it is
Do you still play public NW often?:  yes i play public server everyday :-)
If so, how many hours a week would you say you play?:  10 hours 1 day weekend 12 hours :-)
What days do you tend to play on most regularly?:  i play NW everyday.. :) i got no work thats why i spend so many times to the game :D
What time of day do you tend to play?: 1 am to 10-11 pm monday to friday Weekend 2 am to 2 pm
If given the position, would you be able to continue said schedule of play or do you see something happening in the near future that may inhibit your time in game?  : Yes, I am very active and if given the chance for this position, I will uphold my agreement to be as active as I always am.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2013, 11:36:14 pm »
You don't post that information on here, PM the head admin who sent you that. I suggest editing both of them.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Tarias

• Corporal
  • The Realistically Pessimistic Optimist!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Black_Swordsman
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2013, 09:11:10 am »
Ello!

Community name: Tarias/Farmer_Tarias
Steam Name: tarias678
Location/Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT +1
Regiments: None.
About yourself: Uhhh... I'm Niek, 15 years old and in my final year of High School! Besides school, I game, drum, write, and lots of other stuff.  I've been playing NW before it was NW, when it was still called Musket Madness.
Why you would be a good admin: Because I know the rules, am not afraid to enforce them, and because I'm fair and unbiased in my judgement. Quite alot of people in the community know me, admins included.
Previous Experience (if any):Before NW I was a admin on the servers for a long time, but I went inactive and when I came back on NW, I was no longer a admin. During the time I was a admin on MM_Russia/Prussia/Waterloo, I was also a admin on Native's 22nd_Siege_Server for a long time.

Cheers,

Tarias
Pursue means chase after, not just shoot their kneecaps.

My life long nemesis is not allowed to be the unsuspecting cleric sitting across the table from me.

Even if laughter is the best medicine, it still doesn't restore any of my HP.   No! Wait! You're telling me that the scoops for the candy over there -shouldn't- be used to eat with?

Offline cenzila

• Corporal
  • EU Head Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cenzii
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2013, 04:42:08 pm »
Ello!

Community name: Tarias/Farmer_Tarias
Steam Name: tarias678
Location/Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT +1
Regiments: None.
About yourself: Uhhh... I'm Niek, 15 years old and in my final year of High School! Besides school, I game, drum, write, and lots of other stuff.  I've been playing NW before it was NW, when it was still called Musket Madness.
Why you would be a good admin: Because I know the rules, am not afraid to enforce them, and because I'm fair and unbiased in my judgement. Quite alot of people in the community know me, admins included.
Previous Experience (if any):Before NW I was a admin on the servers for a long time, but I went inactive and when I came back on NW, I was no longer a admin. During the time I was a admin on MM_Russia/Prussia/Waterloo, I was also a admin on Native's 22nd_Siege_Server for a long time.

Cheers,

Tarias

Re-Accepted into the mighty morphin power(hungry) administrative team!

Offline MrTapani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tapani
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2013, 04:48:12 pm »
Community name: MrTapani
Steam Name: kohveli
Location/Timezone: Finland, GMT+2
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Offical_EU_1
Regiments: None at the moment.

About yourself: Hi i'm Tim. I'm 21 years old and i am currently unemployed and looking something to do besides search for jobs. I've played NW since the launch and have played in bunch of different communities/regiments since mm_prussia_3. I like to meet new people and i love Siskonkorv soup... Oh and i've had this Bronchitis for two weeks now. Also by now you might have noticed that i have a terrible sense of humor aswell.

Why you would be a good admin: I'm a fair person, i don't base my judgments on what i hear but on what i see and i'm not fond of the idea about joining any regiments so i enjoy spending most of my time on the offical server not in some sort of trainings or linebattles. I am well known in the community and hope to make the server more enjoyable for more players.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on my old regiments server in MM and NW. I mostly only had to prepare the server for trainings or warn a few trouble makers from time to time.

Offline Duke_of_York

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2013, 02:11:53 am »
Where do i go for the Zulu War mod admin applications?

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2013, 02:26:57 am »
Where do i go for the Zulu War mod admin applications?
Not here, search a bit next time. Posting here can result in losing the chance of being an official server admin unless you edit your post.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=search;advanced;search=

Offline HiThereJad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2013, 08:12:22 pm »
Community name:HiThereJad
Steam Name:HiThereJad
Location/Timezone:gmt+2(Lebanon)
Applying for (Ts/Servers):server
Regiments:GT
About yourself:im a very experiend persone in leading and would be the admin of the eu server
Why you would be a good admin:im fair and I dnt troll and dnt kick or ban for no reason
Previous Experience (if any):Major of the 15eme

Offline nicknick12

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicholas
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2013, 12:18:12 am »
Community name:HiThereJad
Steam Name:HiThereJad
Location/Timezone:gmt+2(Lebanon)
Applying for (Ts/Servers):server
Regiments:GT
About yourself:im a very experiend persone in leading and would be the admin of the eu server
Why you would be a good admin:im fair and I dnt troll and dnt kick or ban for no reason
Previous Experience (if any):Major of the 15eme
you got to say what server?
Cavalry Groupfighting Admin NA/EU