Author Topic: You need admins  (Read 2678 times)

Offline fishiron4

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
You need admins
« on: March 16, 2013, 03:58:44 pm »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 01:16:50 am by fishiron4 »

Offline Ardagh

• Sergeant Major
  • 1BnYLR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ardagh
Re: You need admins
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:06:52 pm »
The dev team is only in charge of admins on the 58th_Official server, not the EU battle server; I can't stress this enough, we do not control fan-hosted servers; the only way to become an admin on those is to apply to the server host directly.
-Anglo-Zulu War Community Manager (Developer)
-VCW Community Manager + Head Researcher (Developer)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 08:16:46 pm »
There are plenty of admins. (For example on the offical server). Though not all admins are that great. I've seen admins on the server, but they didn 't do there job like they were supposed to be. Causing a horrible game experience.

Offline IndiaQuinn

• Volunteer
  • Proud member of the Prussian BBQ squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:22 pm »
I second the OP here.

I also understand that you can´t have an admin online 24/7.  But just take a look at the 15th's bot vs humans server. Sure if admins are gone the rats and trolls appear but in general the play is good at that server as there is an admin around regularly who is not afraid of banning.

This great Zulu mod will be hard to continue if the trolls keep coming back.

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 06:21:17 pm »
The dev team is only in charge of admins on the 58th_Official server, not the EU battle server; I can't stress this enough, we do not control fan-hosted servers; the only way to become an admin on those is to apply to the server host directly.

Well I did help with the development to some extent and I also gave William and Blücher expressed permission to make any changes regarding the server or adminteam. It does not have the "Official" tag for no apparent reason.

Offline Ardagh

• Sergeant Major
  • 1BnYLR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ardagh
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:06:03 pm »

Well I did help with the development to some extent and I also gave William and Blücher expressed permission to make any changes regarding the server or adminteam. It does not have the "Official" tag for no apparent reason.

The "AZW Official EU" server is Not "Official". The only current official server is the one hosted by the 58th RoF, IE Blucher's regiment; you may have given whatever permissions to Blucher or Willhelm, but your server is not deemed official.
-Anglo-Zulu War Community Manager (Developer)
-VCW Community Manager + Head Researcher (Developer)