Author Topic: AdmiralCollingwood Unban Request \\ AdmiralCollingwood  (Read 701 times)

Offline AdmCollingwood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
AdmiralCollingwood Unban Request \\ AdmiralCollingwood
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:15:43 pm »
Name under which you were banned: AdmiralCollingwood

Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots

What was happening when you got banned: Nothing I thought wrong, I was testing out commanding bots and was randomly banned. Not sure why though.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? Have not broken any 15th rules before, but would like to learn where I went wrong here.

Time and date when the account was banned: About 4:40 PM on 12 April 2016.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

User Identification Number: 1179513

Why should you be unbanned?: Not exactly sure what I did and didn't get a verbal warning. If you tell me what I shouldn't do, then it will not be done again. Please do tell me though, and I promise it shall not happen again.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: AdmiralCollingwood Unban Request \\ AdmiralCollingwood
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 11:18:31 pm »
Hi,

This board is only for official servers, like NW_Official_NA1 and NW_Official_EU1. 15th_Humans_vs_Bots do not unban. Here is their thread regardless: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=309.0

Offline AdmCollingwood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »
Thank you for the note sir, It is quite disappointing that they do not. I feel unjustly banned, but I guess they all do right? Are there any other siege servers other than this one that may be good in a human vs bot experience?

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:23:35 pm »
You're free to look for other similar servers in the 'Servers' board here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=24.0