Author Topic: 2te Ostpreussisches Jäger (NA)  (Read 1338 times)

Offline lgill88

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1stFKI]Leut_Crixas
  • Side: Neutral
2te Ostpreussisches Jäger (NA)
« on: April 14, 2015, 05:17:21 am »

Welcome to the 2te Ostpreussisches Jäger offical forum. We strive to be a dedicated group of players that has fun, builds cohesion, and works as a team! We hope that you'll have a fantastic experience with the 2te_OPJ! Yes we are a skirmisher regiment but we also strive to be able to adapt to any role available! To be able to run as a unit we much first build trust. Trust in the officers, NCO's and the main body. A successful unit is one that is able to communicate and work together through the thick of battle and kill the enemy while also having each others backs. We are a proud regiment and love to extend a welcoming hand to new members! With that pride we believe in quality over quantity. We want players who can work as a team and follow orders. We do not want trolls and people who think they can do it better. Welcome to the 2te!

Rules of the 2te:

1.Be respectful to all members in the 2te_OPJ and other members in different regiments. We expect you to act mature. Remember your actions reflect everyone else in the Bataillion

2.No trolling allowed in the Bataillion, in events, servers, or other regiments.

3.Join our Teamspeak so that we can communicate with each other during training and events. This also allows us to help build cohesion amongst the 2te_OPJ

4.Always remember what Batailion you are with! Your actions reflect us all as a whole. Do not dishonor the group and be proud of who we are.

5.If any problems happen within the Bataillion, keep it in the Bataillion. Everything will be handled in the group and the public does not need to know of it. If you have an issue talk to one of the Officers

6.No Team killing/wounding ever! If intentional it will be an automatic ban!

7.Training and events should be taken seriously and we expect our members to act accordingly. During line battles PTS (permission to speak) is in effect.

8.Keep accountable of your battle buddies. Keep each other in check and remind them of our rules and help enforce them with each other. If there is an issue or you see a member breaking the rules let our officers know and bring proof.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:16:26 am by lgill88 »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 2te Ostpreussisches Jäger (NA)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 05:22:48 am »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11679.0

Go make your own header or ask for my permission first

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 05:36:47 am »
yeah dude, don't be that guy.

Lawbringer

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 05:38:33 am »
Yes sir,

I am the real Orcaryo

Please don't use my header.

That is stealing and borderline impersonation.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 09:30:14 am »
Good luck

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 01:29:15 pm »
That header is so well made

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 01:52:46 pm »
Good Luck
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?