Author Topic: Unban request and more  (Read 572 times)

Offline bluemidgetguy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request and more
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:48:07 pm »
Hello, I was playing on the server 6/16 with admin Slickdickrick. I witnessed one of my teammates accidentally killing another teammate and the admin slayed him. I called the admin out on the slay as the TK was clearly an accident. After I spoke out that the admin wrongfully slayed the player I was kicked. I was, at first, respectful in my language of calling the admin out for making a poor decision. After I came back to the server, I spoke out again, against me getting kicked, saying along the lines of "I guess if you speak out against admin abuse, you get punished" I was kicked for that, came back again to protest and I was banned. During this, I did not violate any of the server rules. I'm going to assume people will flame me for "not respecting the admin" well, it's sort of hard to give someone respect when they clearly don't respect the server or the people playing on it. I've been a long time player on the server, since Napoleonic Wars came out and have not run into trouble, other than today.

I'll take ownership in admitting that I could have instead, came here to voice my protest. However, I feel that the act wasn't justified and that you may have an admin abuser on your hands.

Offline TheGarbagePicker

• Private
  • Penis
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban request and more
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 07:51:40 pm »
it was a temp ban..

Offline Slick

• Donator
  • dam im long than a mf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 07:54:28 pm »
You continuously carried it on, saying things like "Dumb admin, dumb admin, dumb admin", which I ignored, but you STILL decided to carry it on, so you got kicked. You came back, kept it going, so I decided you needed a break. It was only a temp ban anyway, this thread is pointless considering you'll probably be unbanned in like 10 minutes.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:19:55 pm »
If it was a temp ban, then this thread isn't needed.

You should read the rules before you rejoin the server as to not be banned again.   Had you read/known the rules, you would of not done what you wrote in your original post.

- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta, Thunderstormer, or Littleguy for NA, or Crusader, Tiki, Cinzii for EU.

You should also know these.

- Any sort of behaviour that results in unwelcome responses will be dealt with i.e. trolling/annoyance.

- Do not make derogatory remarks to other players or regiments on the server, or about players who may not be on the server. This includes, but is not limited to, racist, sexist, homophobic and bigoted insults, as well as personal attacks and harassment.

Glancing at a few of your posts in the server, it seems you either didn't read the rules like you claimed and you in fact broke the rules above.

12:30:52 - [BlueMidgetGuy] I believe that was an accident. Way to be a dumb admin.
12:31:33 - [BlueMidgetGuy] Dumb admin, dumb admin, dumb admin.
12:33:46 - [BlueMidgetGuy] Hey admin, you gonna kill nicodemus for teamkilling on accident too?
12:34:05 - [BlueMidgetGuy] admin logic
12:35:27 - *DEAD* [BlueMidgetGuy] Apparently, if you speak out against an admin being poor at his job, you get punished. Nice logic.
 12:36:31 - [BlueMidgetGuy] Going to abuse your admin priviledges again?
 12:37:02 - *DEAD* [BlueMidgetGuy] Apparently, that was a yes.
 12:37:19 - *DEAD* [BlueMidgetGuy] Everyone. Please welcome the admin slickDICKrick. Admin abuser.
12:37:28 - *DEAD* [FA_Garde[Cpl]Garbage_Picker] blue might want to read the rules on the forums
12:37:33 - *DEAD* [BlueMidgetGuy] Already have

This was prior to your ban, you were kicked twice, and you continued.  In the future, lying wont help your cause.

If you have a legitimate admin complaint, send it to the people listed  above in a PM.

Edit, you have been perm banned before, so yes, you have cause trouble before.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:33:06 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.