Author Topic: NW Siege NA - Sponsored by Tall Beast Gaming  (Read 20183 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Siege NA - Sponsored by Tall Beast Gaming
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2016, 05:33:12 am »
oh, didn't think of that, that would work good. The only thing is if you set thee max time to the max of 2 rounds, and then if a round goes quick, that third round gets cut short

Not sure about siege and when the game ends the round due to time.   I know for battle it just waits for the round to finish.  I would figure it would be the same for siege but i guess i don't know.(i know tdm changes when the time runs out)  Cant say i played enough siege to notice.(really never bothered to see what happened)    Anyways, i would say 2 rounds works.  if the defenders hold out for 20 minutes both rounds, odds are people will want to go on to a new map anyways. even if the attackers win, unless it is a really good match, people will want to move on so switching in the 3rd round wouldn't be so bad,  Depending on how quick they win, they may finish a 3rd round if it does switch.   

anyways from a long time nw/warband player point of view, maps that last an hour, or even more than a half hour just begin to drag on after a certain point, especially when one team(mainly the attackers) is getting owned.(i actually find siege maps where the attacker wins more often than not more enjoyable.  it means more fighting and less sitting around on both sides)    i know i am not the only one that gets map fatigue but this is subjective.  anyways, it is your server, do what you feel is best.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 07:14:44 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2016, 07:02:33 am »
OH! Gosh, I totally was misunderstanding it.
It will at most play 2 full rounds, then the max map time will move to the next.
If the rounds go quick then it will hit 2 rounds, then the point limit would take effect.
Thanks!
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline slayerschris

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2016, 06:51:51 am »
Unban Request :

Name under which you were banned: HitlerWasAGentleman
What was happening when you got banned: some 45e kids were trolling , so i talked shit to them and their reg so they went full mad and retard and attacked me , so i hit back and some of the 7e admins banned me saying " you were warned , you earned a ban congrats" , first of all why if a lot of people knew that they were trolling and teamkilling (lol , one of them had like -2 in their score) they weren't banned ? , second i wasn't warned at all since i wasn't doing team damage untill  they attack me first .
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: yes , teamwounding but as i said before i just hit back cuz they were trolling and they didn't got kicked or banned .
Time and date when the account was banned: just minutes ago  , 03/04/2016  at 11:20-11:50 PM not sure
Timezone: GMT / UTC -5 
Why should you be unbanned?:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:55:15 am by slayerschris »

Offline slayerschris

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2016, 07:02:10 am »
update . i already talked with siwi , all fine and clear now .

Unban Request :

Name under which you were banned: HitlerWasAGentleman
What was happening when you got banned: some 45e kids were trolling , so i talked shit to them and their reg so they went full mad and retard and attacked me , so i hit back and some of the 7e admins banned me saying " you were warned , you earned a ban congrats" , first of all why if a lot of people knew that they were trolling and teamkilling (lol , one of them had like -2 in their score) they weren't banned ? , second i wasn't warned at all since i wasn't doing team damage untill  they attack me first .
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: yes , teamwounding but as i said before i just hit back cuz they were trolling and they didn't got kicked or banned .
Time and date when the account was banned: just minutes ago  , 03/04/2016  at 11:20-11:50 PM not sure
Timezone: GMT / UTC -5 
Why should you be unbanned?: i already talked with siwi , all fine and clear now .

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2016, 08:22:10 am »
Server has moved and renamed

New Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29952.0
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job