Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 662 times)

Offline theJaeger

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: November 23, 2015, 03:50:42 pm »
hi lads,

BI_CdG_Ctr_TheJaeger

server: Minisiege

23/11/2015
gmt+1

i was guilty,
an admin (don't remember the name) banned me coz i was kicking another player

but i'll not make any apology

WHY?

1) we were arguing about glitch..... the player Graine or Granie, used crates spam at the tower map, glitch with spikes at wooden fort....
so i was fighting with him coz when he don't know any glitch (we were in dock map), he go in defence, so i told him "would you like to play seriusly NW or only win with such tricks?"

2) i accuse that admin of BADMIN.... coz we asked for him in chat with no answer, he arrived and pointblanked me with a permaBan without any question of what we were doing....so i didn't recived any previus warning (but i'm still angry coz i was right, my only mistake was not report him and make justice by my own)

3) i play only in your server so PLEASE unban me, i promise to be more kind,

BUT i'd like a more fair admin, i know he was watching and he didn't anything while all the team was shouting about thoose abuse of Granie
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:53:30 pm by theJaeger »

Offline Kody

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cynical Hermit
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 08:45:19 pm »
hi lads,

BI_CdG_Ctr_TheJaeger

server: Minisiege

23/11/2015
gmt+1

i was guilty,
an admin (don't remember the name) banned me coz i was kicking another player

but i'll not make any apology

WHY?

1) we were arguing about glitch..... the player Graine or Granie, used crates spam at the tower map, glitch with spikes at wooden fort....
so i was fighting with him coz when he don't know any glitch (we were in dock map), he go in defence, so i told him "would you like to play seriusly NW or only win with such tricks?"

2) i accuse that admin of BADMIN.... coz we asked for him in chat with no answer, he arrived and pointblanked me with a permaBan without any question of what we were doing....so i didn't recived any previus warning (but i'm still angry coz i was right, my only mistake was not report him and make justice by my own)

3) i play only in your server so PLEASE unban me, i promise to be more kind,

BUT i'd like a more fair admin, i know he was watching and he didn't anything while all the team was shouting about thoose abuse of Granie
You're in the wrong place https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20052.0