Author Topic: Looking for a Lt Colonel to run the EU side of my Regiment Nr. 77  (Read 13887 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a Lt Colonel to run the EU side of my Regiment Nr. 77
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2015, 01:19:32 pm »
maccle you traitor

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline 53e_Centurion

• Private
  • LegatusPrime
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Col William Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2015, 12:27:36 am »
well mate lucky you having that many, hmm well I guse it wouldn t be easy to find any to fill in as Ltcol for that mate :P anyway if you wanna chat or maybe looking for somebody to leade the EU Part ? well I gusee I could.. but at the same time I thought of making a the 1st Royal Marines, as it isn t relly any more. but if you wanna talk and might convince me well add me on steam  Legatus/LegatusPrime on steam and lets talk bro :P I am open for any Options bro :P
Col William Gordon, Commander of 27th Fusiliers. (knows as Legatus/LegatusPrime on steam, ts3 and around friends) I am Neutral to North and South War, to me I fight for either side, depends on the pay or so on.

ColonelMuska

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2015, 12:34:17 am »
well mate lucky you having that many, hmm well I guse it wouldn t be easy to find any to fill in as Ltcol for that mate :P anyway if you wanna chat or maybe looking for somebody to leade the EU Part ? well I gusee I could.. but at the same time I thought of making a the 1st Royal Marines, as it isn t relly any more. but if you wanna talk and might convince me well add me on steam  Legatus/LegatusPrime on steam and lets talk bro :P I am open for any Options bro :P
Lol

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2015, 11:43:57 am »
Lol

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2015, 01:40:16 pm »
who are these guys? 50 active lol. If you were that important at least I would have heard of you.

I've never heard of the 75e...
wat

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2015, 02:16:05 pm »
Lol

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2015, 04:26:42 pm »
I'll take up the job, just pay me in CSGO skins and knifes.

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2015, 04:20:09 am »
Idk what you are talking about, I live inside the space time continuum and time zones don't mean jack shit

That's my bit!