Author Topic: Roleplay across several games including Warband.  (Read 872 times)

Offline Uther

• Sergeant
  • MY PERSONAL TEXT!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shogun
  • Side: Confederacy
Roleplay across several games including Warband.
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:19:50 am »
Alright guys and gals.

Would anyone think it would be possible to start a role playing group that spans across several games invluding Eu4, Warband, and the Total War series for start? I am not sure how to word what I want to say. I think this could be a great idea if done right. Like for example in Warband, There could be an Army/Brigade(Like normally, but only for Rp) And We would have a normal ranking structure for whatever faction. Have realistic names. Everything would have to be in game only, as if it is something someone would say in real life.

Its kinda like whats already here with regiments but with may more emphasis on roleplay somehow. I am not sure where to go with this idea. Would there be anyone out there who would be interested? Maybe something could be formed between us? I really want to roleplay xD.

**Edit 1**
So I looked around quite a bit, It seems that back in like 2009-2011 there was a huge surge of what was called Steam Roleplay. They where formed around the total war series mostly... I shall look into those more. It looked like two major groups the SPQR and the Total War: Prussia are the biggest... or where the biggest. I shall look more into it all.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:27:23 am by Uther »
In the end, regiments end in the same way. The only thing that matters is how long where you there?

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Roleplay across several games including Warband.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:44:57 am »
idk

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 02:07:19 pm »
Alright guys and gals.

Would anyone think it would be possible to start a role playing group that spans across several games invluding Eu4, Warband, and the Total War series for start? I am not sure how to word what I want to say. I think this could be a great idea if done right. Like for example in Warband, There could be an Army/Brigade(Like normally, but only for Rp) And We would have a normal ranking structure for whatever faction. Have realistic names. Everything would have to be in game only, as if it is something someone would say in real life.

Its kinda like whats already here with regiments but with may more emphasis on roleplay somehow. I am not sure where to go with this idea. Would there be anyone out there who would be interested? Maybe something could be formed between us? I really want to roleplay xD.

**Edit 1**
So I looked around quite a bit, It seems that back in like 2009-2011 there was a huge surge of what was called Steam Roleplay. They where formed around the total war series mostly... I shall look into those more. It looked like two major groups the SPQR and the Total War: Prussia are the biggest... or where the biggest. I shall look more into it all.

Just look for it in a GMod HL2RP community, they are always itching to have sex rp

Offline Julianator1515

• Donator
  • kk_IR_Nr19_OLt_Julianator (Leader)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Julianator
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 06:37:04 pm »
xD