Author Topic: 73rd_Hunger_Games | Taking Admin Applications  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 73rd_Hunger_Games | Taking Admin Applications
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 10:44:44 am »
In-Game Name: 59th_LCpl_Ketchup
Steam Name: [59th] ketchup
Regiment Name: 59th RoF
Admin Experience: I've been admin on our official server, Waterloo battle(Has up to around 70 people), 59th commander battle, 59th_Jailbreak.
Why do you think you should be an admin?: Because I have a lot of spare time, I enjoy admining and this is a good game mode to play, until someone ruins it, and I think I can help at least 3 hours a day(When I dont have school, which will be around 1.30-2.30 hours)

Thank you:3
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 04:37:46 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: 3eVolt_Col_Grimsight
Steam Name: [3eVolt] Grimsight
Regiment Name: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde
Admin Experience: Multiple large events, groupfighting servers
Why do you think you should be an admin?: I'm a fair admin with tons of experience. Being the leader of a large community I can bring traffic to the server when we are looking for things to do.

Accepted! I'll contact you when I can
xD

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 04:12:11 am »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: 40th_Rec_Thomas_Johnson
Steam Name: [40th] Thomas Johnson
Regiment Name: 40th Regiment of Foot
Admin Experience: None
Why do you think you should be an admin?: I consider myself as a fair, mature and experimented player, with over 2300 hours for sure on Mount&Blade Warband. I know the rules and I will punish anyone that breaks them , but I will give warnings before. If you accept me as an admin for the server, it will be my first time administrating on a server, and I have to start somewhere if I want to prove myself that I am a fair person.

Thank you :)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Re: 73rd_Hunger_Games | Taking Admin Application
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 07:59:44 am »
Admin Application
In-Game Name:Anselm Kohler/PurplePanda
Steam Name: [1teGJB]Anselm KohlerWhut
Regiment Name: 1. Garde Jäger-Bataillon
Admin Experience: Admining North_American Siege,15thYork_Gfing,15thYork_Zombies,15thYork_TDM, 1teGJB_TDM, A few renegade army line battles(basically inter admin chatting offences to rules to the head admins)
Why do you think you should be an admin?:I have tremendous experience admining 20-50 mini game servers as I ran my own zombies server for a good time. I really do enjoy your server and I hate it when people ruin the experience for other players when they break the rules. Also I can get a few of my guys on there since they seem to enjoy your server.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 01:18:00 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: 40th_Rec_Thomas_Johnson
Steam Name: [40th] Thomas Johnson
Regiment Name: 40th Regiment of Foot
Admin Experience: None
Why do you think you should be an admin?: I consider myself as a fair, mature and experimented player, with over 2300 hours for sure on Mount&Blade Warband. I know the rules and I will punish anyone that breaks them , but I will give warnings before. If you accept me as an admin for the server, it will be my first time administrating on a server, and I have to start somewhere if I want to prove myself that I am a fair person.

Thank you :)
+1

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 06:30:20 pm »
Admin Application
Admin Experience: Admining North_American Siege,15thYork_Gfing,15thYork_Zombies,15thYork_TDM, 1teGJB_TDM, A few renegade army line battles(basically inter admin chatting offences to rules to the head admins)
Why do you think you should be an admin?:I have tremendous experience admining 20-50 mini game servers as I ran my own zombies server for a good time. I really do enjoy your server and I hate it when people ruin the experience for other players when they break the rules. Also I can get a few of my guys on there since they seem to enjoy your server.

I would have this guy as an admin as he's got loads of experience and I am sure he would be good for your server

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 08:36:57 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: 3eVolt_Col_Grimsight
Steam Name: [3eVolt] Grimsight
Regiment Name: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde
Admin Experience: Multiple large events, groupfighting servers
Why do you think you should be an admin?: I'm a fair admin with tons of experience. Being the leader of a large community I can bring traffic to the server when we are looking for things to do.

Accepted! I'll contact you when I can

Okay, when you contact me :d
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 73rd_Hunger_Games | Taking Admin Application
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 01:49:16 am »
Admin Application

Accepted. I'll talk to on TS in a second.
xD

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 07:57:46 am »
In-Game Name: 59th_LCpl_Ketchup
Steam Name: [59th] ketchup
Regiment Name: 59th RoF
Admin Experience: I've been admin on our official server, Waterloo battle(Has up to around 70 people), 59th commander battle, 59th_Jailbreak.
Why do you think you should be an admin?: Because I have a lot of spare time, I enjoy admining and this is a good game mode to play, until someone ruins it, and I think I can help at least 3 hours a day(When I dont have school, which will be around 1.30-2.30 hours)

Thank you:3

+1