Author Topic: Political correctness  (Read 11496 times)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Political correctness
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2014, 12:33:26 am »
Errr... it's not like Africans are Hulks that are not to beat. (And you can even beat Hulk... ::))
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2014, 12:34:19 am »
I've lost interest in talking to people who think they have the right to split people up into groups on the things that someone is born with and unable to change, and then decide who gets what and who has more right to some piece of shit land. Et cetera.

Turin, I'm not asking for a biology lesson. I'm asking you to refrain from making comments that someone's ethnicity decides whether he should or should not be in a war. We Dutch had as little interest in fighting the Germans as Afro-Americans.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2014, 12:36:14 am »
offtopic, choo choo
Turin, do you really believe that stupid stereotype about black people being good runners. Please don't make my opinion of you drop by like, -200
Average Africans are more huge than Europeans, they have less weight and other general conditions inside their body like in biomechanics.

Then how have white people ever won the Olympics???

Drugs, and lots of them.

By the way, Blacks don't have different skeletons, they just have a greater ability to grow muscle than most others, and thats a genetic mutation (Well maybe it is others who are mutated since we originated from Africa). A genetic mutation changing the entire skeleton is ridiculous.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:37:49 am by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2014, 12:36:46 am »
Yeah, but if they're genetically superior wouldn't they still be of a higher speed than Caucasians? I mean the difference in body strcuture, if there even IS one, has to be so small it has no effect on them.

You aren't going to go onto a schpeel like Tibbert did about how they're less intelligent then Caucasians also right? Because their heads "Have a different, slight formation"
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2014, 12:37:59 am »
Things have gotten pretty offensively off topic, maybe this was a bad idea. Closing the thread now.