Author Topic: [List] TOP of best Fighters (IRL) in the NW community [UPDATED WEEKLY]  (Read 8684 times)

Offline Alator

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [List] TOP of best Fighters (IRL) in the NW community [UPDATED DAILY]
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2018, 12:23:19 pm »
Here is katana in my room with some toys when I was younger. Kept them for childhood memories. Anything else?

Tbf the katana was one of the more believable things, and I can think of quite a few things some of whom I listed in that post :)

The meme wasn’t built on if you had a katana or not it revolved around you having lived like ten different lives at this point.

AeroNinja

« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2018, 12:34:13 pm »
If you call that a meme try harder. :P

Offline Waste-Too-Cool

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2018, 12:34:22 pm »
Bauer could KO any of these guys with his hands tied.

Offline Kore

• Colonel
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_John_Love
« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2018, 01:10:59 pm »
Nice meme list  ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Alator

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2018, 01:25:36 pm »

Why would I try harder? People were obviously quite amused by it which was the entire point, that doesn’t even make any sense. I didn’t create the meme, you did when going around claiming a bunch of shit, one of these are obviously true, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’ve made even more ridiculous claims that you’ve refused to prove and changed your identity like others changes shoes.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2018, 02:08:55 pm »
For a summary of this thread take a look at the fight between Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed. Drago represents Alator and Creed represents Niphix.

Artist's illustration of Niphix right now:
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Knightmare

• Brigadier General
  • me irl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: end
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2018, 02:21:11 pm »
For a summary of this thread take a look at the fight between Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed. Drago represents Alator and Creed represents Niphix.

Artist's illustration of Niphix right now:
Spoiler
[close]
niphix is light brown not choco!!!!!!!!!!!!

AeroNinja

« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2018, 03:23:33 pm »

Why would I try harder? People were obviously quite amused by it which was the entire point, that doesn’t even make any sense. I didn’t create the meme, you did when going around claiming a bunch of shit, one of these are obviously true, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’ve made even more ridiculous claims that you’ve refused to prove and changed your identity like others changes shoes.
I dont have to prove anything. I said on the drawing thread that I didnt post it, whilst an in real life friend posted here also that it wasnt me. So you believe what you want. And I do speak other languages. Seems people are jelly. If you put more time in learning those instead of trashtalking other people you might speak Russian and Chinese. Polyglotism is a real thing. I enjoy learning those. I have quit a few just to learn others I would use much more.

Offline Eamon

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of the 6teSLR | SjtMaj of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2018, 03:25:04 pm »

I dont have to prove anything. I said on the drawing thread that I didnt post it, whilst an in real life friend posted here also that it wasnt me. So you believe what you want. And I do speak other languages. Seems people are jelly. If you put more time in learning those instead of trashtalking other people you might speak Russian and Chinese. Polyglotism is a real thing. I enjoy learning those. I have quit a few just to learn others I would use much more.

Is Acid still your best friendo

AeroNinja

« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2018, 03:30:40 pm »
Havent talked much with him since he went to the USA as he told me. Still have him on Soundcloud. But he knows an upcoming rapper there and they help each other out. If you want to follow them just search for blvckisdvpe or LNLYWIFI

Offline Alator

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2018, 03:47:06 pm »

Lol, you used the same excuse when people didn't buy your crap that you drive a mustang when you were like what, 16? I speak three languages and can understand even more even though I do not speak them so I'm well off, graduated High School with A in every subject on the scientific line with the exception of one where I got a B so I think I've been doing well for myself (and I'll gladly prove it to you if you'd like a picture of them :) ), trying to make it out as if I'm a loser trashtalking all day just makes you look pathetic. No one is jealous of you, people are just tired of you constantly saying a bunch of ridiculous shit and then retorting with that "you don't have to prove anything". Hell you even uploaded pictures of that car from google but refused to upload one of the car you said that you owned. Most of us just aren't desperate when it comes to look cool on a forum or try to fit in to the extent as you, for example, when v75 was on a tear suddenly you were swedish or finnish or whatever it was and was pestering us by constantly typing to us in what I strongly suspect was google translate based off the grammar. In a painfully obvious attempt to suddenly become best friends with us just because we were doing very well at the moment and had beat Frenchtouch. Just after like a month you stopped and I've never seen you utter a word of it since. You don just do this with nationalities, a car thread - drives a muscle car but refuses to prove it, a fighting thread - been training muay thai (a very brutal form of striking that relies on power and explosivity a lot) and something else for nearly a decade despite looking like you've never visited a gym in your entire life (I have seen pictures of you.), and despite to my knowledge never having mentioned this before at any point.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:53:59 pm by Alator »

Offline Eamon

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of the 6teSLR | SjtMaj of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2018, 03:52:08 pm »

Lol, you used the same excuse when people didn't buy your crap that you drive a mustang when you were like what, 16? I speak three languages and can understand even more even though I do not speak them so I'm well off, graduated High School with A in every subject on the scientific line with the exception of one where I got a B so I think I've been doing well for myself (and I'll gladly prove it to you if you'd like a picture of them :) ), trying to make it out as if I'm a loser trashtalking all day just makes you look pathetic. No one is jealous of you, people are just tired of you constantly saying a bunch of ridiculous shit and then retorting with that "you don't have to prove anything". Hell you even uploaded pictures of that car from google but refused to upload one of the car you said that you owned. Most of us just aren't desperate when it comes to look cool on a forum or try to fit in to the extent as you, for example, when v75 was on a tear suddenly you were swedish or finnish or whatever it was and was pestering us by constantly typing to us in what I strongly suspect was google translate based off the grammar. In a painfully obvious attempt to suddenly become best friends with us just because we were doing very well at the moment and had beat Frenchtouch. Just after like a month you stopped and I've never seen you utter a word of it since. It's obvious you have a strong need to fit in, a car thread - drives a muscle car but refuses to prove it, a fighting thread - been training muay thai (a very brutal form of striking that relies on power and explosivity a lot) and something else for nearly a decade despite looking like you've never visited a gym in your entire life (I have seen pictures of you.), despite to my knowledge never having mentioned this before.

TL;DR

Who actually is Niphix

AeroNinja

« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2018, 03:52:57 pm »
that's a good question xd

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2018, 05:51:36 pm »
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Tigere

• First Lieutenant
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2018, 06:23:55 pm »
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.
EPIC MEMEMEMEMMEME