Author Topic: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated  (Read 336649 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • savoir-faire
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7890 on: May 02, 2019, 02:43:23 pm »
Assuming the tournament was taking place for 48th straight, possibly. If I remember correctly, Hokej actually wrote on the thread that he would have had no problem playing the whole night if required, and I am worried he was 100% serious.
Robots don't joke around

Offline Knightmare

• Brigadier General
  • me irl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: end
« Reply #7891 on: May 02, 2019, 02:43:55 pm »
hi im bagins and im retarded =)

Offline Eamon

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of the 6teSLR | SjtMaj of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7892 on: May 02, 2019, 02:49:40 pm »
hi im bagins and im retarded =)

Which one is it

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: May 02, 2019, 03:05:29 pm »
Nobody cares about duels in 2019,maybe just frenchies.If i would play duels then maybe on native,even on native there are 6 players i recognize as good.Right now i play random games but the most Battlefield.If someone who wants tryhard battlefield with me then he can add me.And i build my own business in financial way.Easy life.

Just leave this game and let it die

Offline corentin_murat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: May 02, 2019, 03:08:50 pm »
Extazz friend u say u r the very good?  ??? Tell me last tourneys, the scorés ;D ;D We eat the microwave in king , and 6v6 hahaha 8) ?? 8) U parle to my friends like big man , but u are big SHEEEThahaha , better let movement joue , not Lebrab (omg he sooo bad hahaha). Saying "look at mes tourneés win" is sooo pathetic cuz u just play big canceur and got little ping on , many serveur ::) ::) Just sit dwon and mange u baguette 8)

Imagine saying lebrave is bad after let him play for your team in a 4v4 (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40855.60) and being 2nd in the tournament  ;D ;D ;D
Tenshi make very good threads

Offline Obelix_La_D

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • AK74 | Strong Mother Fucker | EU Slayer since 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: May 02, 2019, 03:14:44 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: May 02, 2019, 03:24:11 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake

Offline Muhataa

• Second Lieutenant
  • 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Muha
« Reply #7897 on: May 02, 2019, 03:25:50 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake
just say dueling is game of patience lmao  ;D

Offline Nosswill

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | 17th
« Reply #7898 on: May 02, 2019, 03:27:46 pm »
I will leave this game in order to build my own business in financial way. See ya  8)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
'Darkore, Noswill & Moskito. These three names might not mean much to you but in four years, they have built an immense economical empire from scratch. From videogame addicts to worldknown entrepeneurs, here is a report on the backstages of one of the most lucrative business in Germany.'

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: May 02, 2019, 03:28:13 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Exactly patience and blocking skills.Thats all ;D

Offline Obelix_La_D

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • AK74 | Strong Mother Fucker | EU Slayer since 2018
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: May 02, 2019, 03:37:26 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
If it's that simple, why you didn't won any duel tournament? Just wondering :)

Offline Tardet

• Lieutenant General
  • Fidelitate et Honore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7901 on: May 02, 2019, 03:42:55 pm »
I will leave this game in order to build my own business in financial way. See ya  8)

'Darkore, Noswill & Moskito. These three names might not mean much to you but in four years, they have built an immense economical empire from scratch. From videogame addicts to worldknown entrepeneurs, here is a report on the backstages of one of the most lucrative business in Germany.'
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: May 02, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
If it's that simple, why you didn't won any duel tournament? Just wondering :)
And why you didnt win any?Wtf is that question.You know what happened?In first tournament i was winning 4-2 against Exoticfail in semifinal but my mom shut down my computer ;D and i lost 5-0.You can find that brackets.Second tournament i was second after Extazz and third they kicked me from tournament with Ledger.Try to use your brain bro first.A i was too second in sword tournament then shut up  8)

Offline Bagins

• Sergeant Major
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #7903 on: May 02, 2019, 03:43:47 pm »
It's 2019 and the new-fags still haven't realized that NW's melee system is so simple to the point where the difference in mechanical skill on the top level marginal. NW's melee system is too simple to give any sort of merit to duels. This game is plagued by a poorly built engine that has severe inconsistencies across the board. 5 - 25 pingers can block-chamber easier, 40 - 55 pingers can actually block chambers, 70 - 90 pingers can block-kick. The thing that makes a player good is how well he plays in a team environment and how he manages to play with and off his teammates (Edit : Mechanical skill also plays a part, but not as big as you morons think).

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: May 02, 2019, 03:45:57 pm »

Yea but that is very rare,maybe like 1from million